Thanks Thanks:  5
    Credits

Sinbad - The Fifth Voyage

************ Click Poster for Larger Size ************

Cast:

Patrick Stewart, Said Faraj, Lorna Raver, Marco Khan, Isaac C. Singleton Jr., Sadie Alexandru, Mehrdad Sarlak, Mariam Vardanyan, Danielle Pollack, Shahin Sean Solimon, William Romeo, Sam Sako, Jon Jon Briones, Camille Banham, David Light, Dharbi Jens, Sandra Linz, Robert Christopher Henderson, Johnny Mask, Eric Andersen, Adiana Ward, Tony Saddul.

The Film

Sinbad The Fifth Voyage (copyright Giant Flick Films., LLC) is based on the character: Sinbad The Sailor. Follow Sinbad as he embarks on his fifth voyage to save Princess Parisa from an evil sorcerer. The film is inspired by the epic Stop Animation films of yesteryear. Some of the talented artist involved are Sir Patrick Stewart (X-men, X-Men 2, Dune, Star Trek) and "Sinbad" is portrayed by up and coming Persian-American actor Shahin Sean Solimon (Djinn) along with a few other talented artist.

Links

Sinbad

Trailer(s) Apple HD & Official YouTube

** Apple HD Encodes Still Available HERE in 480p, (sinbadthefifthvoyage-tlr1_h480p.mov) no Direct Links.

Click KEEPVID Logo to Download Video

Last edited by jacques1400; 11-15-2012 at 12:18 AM.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits

Exclamation New!!!!!

Apple HD & Official YouTube Encode of Trailer #2

** Apple HD Encodes Available HERE, no Direct Links.

Click KEEPVID Logo to Download Video

Credits
    looks interesting ... very much a B movie .. but still interesting. i know my son is going to bug me to see it too ....
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by redbear View Post
    looks interesting ... very much a B movie .. but still interesting. i know my son is going to bug me to see it too ....

So were the originals, I guess that's why it's different, not really new and improved like all the rest of the crap being put out these days.
    I like the " Filmed in Super Animotion" at the end, keeping in the spirit of the original stop motion and puppet type features of that period.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

So were the originals, I guess that's why it's different, not really new and improved like all the rest of the crap being put out these days.
    I like the " Filmed in Super Animotion" at the end, keeping in the spirit of the original stop motion and puppet type features of that period.

yeah, that's true. i forget that sometimes. most of the movies i enjoyed as a kid (and still do) were B movies ...

j7wild Guest