Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Charlie and Donald Kaufman

Not only does Charlie Kaufman write amzing screenplays (Being John and the potentially good Adaptation) but he also messes with Hollywood. I heard that the fictional twin brother that he wrote into Adaptation, DOnald Kaufman, is now an acredited screenwriter in the Writers Guild Association of America. Genius!

Credits
    What is Adaptation? I haven't heard anything about it...release date? Info? AnyTHING?!

Yeah I'm afraid, really afriad. But frankly, I think you're the F*cking AntiChrist

Credits

Credits
    I think it opens in selected release the first week of December. It is written by Charlie Kaufman and directed by SPike Jonze, the same combination from Being John Malkovich. You should check out the trailer to see what it's all about (great under pressure soundtrak for the trailer). Nic Cage plays two characters, and Meryl Streep is in it too. If you see the trailer you will know about as much as I do!

I DO know that I can't wait to see it!

Credits
    Yes. Hi. Now that I made my thread, I feel like a 'tard.

Anywhoo. Whats the deal? I really honestly don't understand this film, but yes, I'd like to figure it out because I really have loved (and understood) most of Spike Jonze's movies.

Credits
    oh that's what spike jonze directed. i didn't think it was that great personally, but it was pretty popular i guess. now memento, that's a clever script.

Credits
    Agreed that Memento was a clever script. But Adaptation is equally amazing, and I think the film will be head-scratchingly great.
    Kaufman seems like Hollywood's brightest new talent.