Thanks Thanks:  1
    Credits

Hellbound? (Documentary) - 2012

************ Click Poster for Larger Size ************

The Film

Does hell exist? If so, who ends up there, and why? Featuring an eclectic group of authors, theologians, pastors, social commentators and musicians, “Hellbound?” is a provocative, feature-length documentary that will ensure you never look at hell the same way again! Coming to theaters in Fall 2012.

Hell. A shadowy abode choked with eggy, sulfurous fumes; the stench of blackened, bubbling flesh and screams of agony from souls trapped forever in a lake of fire. A vision made all the more terrifying by the fact that God–the only being who could possibly save us from such a fate–is the one who consigns us there instead.

Such depictions of hell have gripped humanity for centuries. But the traditional view of hell also presents us with a dilemma. If God is our pure, all-loving Creator, can he really allow (presumably) billions of people to suffer in hell for eternity? To many people, it seems like we can have a good God or we can have the traditional view of hell, but we can’t have both…

Some people simply resign themselves to the mystery, hoping the logic of damnation will be revealed in the life to come. Others suggest alternate views, such as Annihilationism (the souls of the damned are extinguished after the Day of Judgment) or Universalism (everyone is eventually reconciled to God). Still others become so frustrated that they finally walk away from Christianity altogether.

Is it possible we’ve gotten hell wrong? Or are recent challenges to the traditional view a vain attempt to avoid the inevitable? Featuring an eclectic group of authors, theologians, pastors, musicians and social commentators, Hellbound? asks why we are so bound to the idea of hell and what our view of hell reveals about how we perceive God, the Bible and, ultimately, ourselves.

Links

Hellbound?

Trailer(s) Apple HD & Official YouTube Encode

** Apple QT Encodes Available HERE Including HD, no Direct Links.

Click KEEPVID Logo to Download Video

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hellbound.jpg 
Views:	627 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	14975  

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Why do people still believe a bunch of religion mumbo jumbo that was created 2000+ years ago?

This akin to people believing in Dragons and Unicorns. I mean even the UFO community have a few blurry photos to support their theories.

There is no evidence that supports the existence of Heaven or Hell, or any kind of afterlife at all.

Case closed, move on.

Credits

You mean Dragons and Unicorns never existed!!!

Religion is a "Faith", either it's true or not, right or wrong, is irrelevant, it's only a matter of how strong you believe in it, and by "IT", I mean anything including Tea Kettles if that's what turns your crank..
    After all, we would still be Neanderthals if nobody believed in anything, mind you I do know a few left in this world.

Still pissed about the Unicorns though.....

j7wild Guest
    Well, at least I know Mermaids are real.