Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Talking T3 Trailer Re-edit

Hey guys...

Now, you know I just couldn't resist! :butt: Here is a trailer re-cut that I did for the newly released T3 trailer. I was dared to do it by my Robocop friends, and I couldn't say no!

Here is the direct link:
    T3 Trailer Re-edit -- Quicktime -- 6 Megs

Except from my site:
    The newly released T3 trailer was a well crafted work for sure! Kudos goes out to the person that edited that one! It was everything a trailer for such a huge film is supposed to be. Big...loud...fun...& exciting! The edit was flawless. Although, after a few days of release, I have heard many fans complain about the trailer. Throughout history, you can never please them all, but you can always try!

A few people suggested to me that I should work on a re-edit of the official T3 trailer. Even though I haven't re-edited many trailers in the past few months, and stuck to my own original material, I wasn't too sure if I would want to go ahead. But, after giving some thought (about 5.6 minutes), I realized I had some time on my hands, so why not play around with it just a bit.

I always had a fascination for Big, Loud & Entertaining trailers. But I want them to be FAST too! So I decided to really put as much impact on the screen in such a short time. Take out a few things that many fans have been complaining about (the narration...too many spoiling moments...etc). By re-arranging certain scenes, adding filters, and speeding up the pace of the trailer, makes it seem like a completely different entity.

This is what I like to consider as an "alternate" to the official trailer. Perhaps fitting as a TV spot, or a second "teaser" trailer to fit into the marketing of T3. So...I present to you my rendition of the offical T3 trailer. Notice that I used 100% of the trailers content, and didn't mix in any other sources.

There will be a Windows Media version on later today, for those who are interested. Tell me what you guys think!

--Dan
    Last edited by RoboDan; 12-23-2002 at 11:48 AM.

Credits
    100 times better. Great Work!

Credits
    yup.... now its a real teaser trailer..
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    oh yeah!! real nice, great work RD:big grin:

Credits
    Holy cow!!! News travels fast! Hehe. Thanks for the comments guys! Be sure to add this to your collections.

--Dan
    Last edited by RoboDan; 12-23-2002 at 01:15 PM.

Credits
    Done!! :big grin:

Credits

Thumbs up

Wow! Great job...Bravo!

Credits

Thumbs up

well done!!

Credits

Credits

Thumbs up

Damn!! Amazing job. Now I actually want to see the movie! :big grin:
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits

Thumbs up

Excellent! Thanks RoboDan!
    "It used to be said that we are what we eat... And then people maybe... a little more fashion conscious would say... 'No, you are what you wear'... Or you are what you read... But we would say in this millenium... You are what you watch..." Peter Gabriel - Growing Up

Credits
    Rob... I want you to do my movie trailers when i make movies. That was the best teaser ive ever seen all year. I'm serious too. You did the editing and flow that I like.