Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Talking T3 movie mistakes (trailer)

I was just checking http://www.moviemistakes.com to see what movie mistakes are in LOTR TTT , there are already 87 mistakes ... http://www.moviemistakes.com/film.php?filmid=2638

anyway, whats even more interesting are the "movie mistakes" people found by just looking at the T3 trailers...lol

http://www.moviemistakes.com/film.php?filmid=2968

In the first trailer as TX jumps from the embankment to the roof of the moving car you can easily see her body change angle and velocity in midair as a result of the cables controlling her decent.

From the trailer: When the crane truck is being driven with the crane part smashing through the building, the broken pillars are obviously wood, and not concrete/metal they are made to appear.

From the trailer: We see Arnie driving the hearse as the T-X lands on the roof. He hangs a sharp right, but we see the hearse swing into a left hand slide.

ohhh well
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits

Re: T3 movie mistakes (trailer)

In the first trailer as TX jumps from the embankment to the roof of the moving car you can easily see her body change angle and velocity in midair as a result of the cables controlling her decent.

I think there's even shadow of tross on the ground.

From the trailer: When the crane truck is being driven with the crane part smashing through the building, the broken pillars are obviously wood, and not concrete/metal they are made to appear.

Well you know it's a small budget indie film, thay don't have money for metal constructions

From the trailer: We see Arnie driving the hearse as the T-X lands on the roof. He hangs a sharp right, but we see the hearse swing into a left hand slide.

This is not goof. He hangs right, with TX on a roof. Then we can see the hearse swing into a left hand slide, but without TX. So this is just edit from different shots, from completelly different periods of chase. It's not continuity error.

Credits
    If you're that concerned about realism, I really don't think T3 is your kinda movie
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Originally posted by blugh
    If you're that concerned about realism, I really don't think T3 is your kinda movie
    You took the words right out of my mouth.

Credits

Cool

<center>MOST OF THE CGI!!! </center>

Credits
    Yeah about the hearse turning... he turns the steering wheel LEFT, which by our point of view is our RIGHT. So, of course, the hearse turns left... some people have no idea of vantage point lol.

Credits
    Some people just want the movie to fail. But no matter how hard they try, the machines will rise July 2nd!!
    Whatcha Gonna Do!?

Credits
    Nerd Alert!

Credits
    NEWBIE ALERT!

Last time I checked, this is a movie discussions forum... maybe "Air Sick Moth" doesn't realize this? Go back to your MTV message boards ok? Fight for your rights, or something.

Credits
    Hey, if you want to get technical on me, this is a Trailer NEWS forum. Errors in a trailer is not NEWS. You should be in the General Chatter.

Anywhooo, I was not talking of you. Tisoy is the one who wanted to see all the errors in TTT. Then went to all the trouble of looking cool by posting the errors in a T3 TEASER here.

Noticing a mistake is one thing, but going around and looking for mistakes other people have seen defeats the purpose of movies. Why don't you just read books. Books are perfect.

I instantly think of Conan O'Brien's Nerd impersonation when I hear people thumping their chests over movie errors. (High pitched whinny voices, pushing taped glasses up higher up the nose, "ruuunnn Frodo!".)

PLUS, this is a teaser trailer. The scense aren't even finished, and they are edited from all over the movie. There is no continuity in a trailer. Looking for flaws in a trailer is the zenith of nerdism.

Credits
    The trailer news forum isn't always JUST for trailer news, it's pretty much anything trailer related. If you were here awhile you'd know that. And calling long-time forum members nerds and making fun of them really isn't helping put your best foot forward here, is it?

Credits
    Originally posted by Air Sick Moth
    Hey, if you want to get technical on me, this is a Trailer NEWS forum. Errors in a trailer is not NEWS. You should be in the General Chatter.

Anywhooo, I was not talking of you. Tisoy is the one who wanted to see all the errors in TTT. Then went to all the trouble of looking cool by posting the errors in a T3 TEASER here.

Noticing a mistake is one thing, but going around and looking for mistakes other people have seen defeats the purpose of movies. Why don't you just read books. Books are perfect.

I instantly think of Conan O'Brien's Nerd impersonation when I hear people thumping their chests over movie errors. (High pitched whinny voices, pushing taped glasses up higher up the nose, "ruuunnn Frodo!".)

PLUS, this is a teaser trailer. The scense aren't even finished, and they are edited from all over the movie. There is no continuity in a trailer. Looking for flaws in a trailer is the zenith of nerdism.
    read my post again... i am not taking it seriously and u are....

so heres for u...