Exclusive 36 page book; BD/DVD/DC combo $19.99

Credits
    Best Buy - August 15th, 2017

Alien: Covenant
    Exclusive steelbook; BD/DVD/DC combo $21.99
    Exclusive steelbook; 4k BD/BD/DC combo $26.99

Stan Lee's Luck Man: Season 1
    Exclusive store release (DVD) $19.99

Game Of Thrones: Season 1 (available now)
    Exclusive sigil packaging; BD only $24.99

Game Of Thrones: Season 2 (available now)
    Exclusive sigil packaging; BD only $24.99

Game Of Thrones: Season 3 (available now)
    Exclusive sigil packaging; BD only $29.99

Game Of Thrones: Season 4 (available now)
    Exclusive sigil packaging; BD only $29.99

Game Of Thrones: Season 5 (available now)
    Exclusive sigil packaging; BD only $34.99

Game Of Thrones: Season 6 (available now)
    Exclusive sigil packaging; BD only $34.99

Credits
    Target - August 22nd, 2017

Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2
    Exclusive bonus digital content; BD/DVD/DC combo $22.99

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season
    Exclusive steelbook; BD only $39.99

Credits
    Best Buy - August 22nd, 2017

Exclusive steelbook; BD/DVD/DC combo $24.99

Exclusive steelbook; 4K BD/3D BD/BD/DC combo $34.99

Ash Vs Evil Dead: Season Two
    Exclusive steelbook; BD only $30.99

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season

Supergirl: The Complete Second Season

Credits
    Past Tense

[An earlier version of this PT was originally posted on April 9th, 2014 on JoBlo's "DVD, Blu-Ray & Home Theater Discussion" forum.]

So you are trapped with dwindling supplies and you DID pack enough toilet paper - but do you have enough deodorant for your extended visit... "Under The Dome"?

"Under The Dome: Season 2" was released on home video on December 9th, 2014.

It streeted against "Band Of Brothers" (re-release), "Guardians Of The Galaxy" and "The Jeffersons: The Complete Series".

Just as season one, this originally came with a cardboard glossy case (not card stock). It opens nearly in half, inside is a digipak holding the four discs. There were no insert(s). The digipak has printed episode guide (without air dates) and bonus listing.

Man this is just as easy to screw up as season one. You have to be careful opening and handling or the digipak will slip out of the case and spew the discs on the floor. Looks nice, true, but it could've been designed with a safety measure, maybe a flap with a magnetic latch or velcro dot.

The above image is a cheat; a promo for season one. I tired searching for a season two promo image and couldn't find one. How odd.

- - -

There was only one exclusive and it sucked.

Best Buy offered an exclusive bonus disc for both the DVD ($36.99) and BD ($42.99) versions.

This bonus disc was only listed in their print ad which didn't go into details, as you can see above.

And their website completely ignore it.

The exclusive came a larger than normal printed CD sleeve that came inside the box. Content? Two premiere episodes; "NCIS: New Orleans" (aired September 23rd, 2014; seven chapters) and "Scorpion" (September 22nd, 2014; six chapters). Two series I have no interest in. Above is the menu screen; a run time of 83 minutes. Both are presented in widescreen.

Quite sad; network TV time. Both have a run times of 41 minutes and X seconds. I remember when hour long programs had run times of 52 minutes (1980s). Did some minor math; currently commercials consist of 31.7% of show time. It used to be 13.4%; quite proud of myself, haven't done that since high school. *smile*

The bonus has NOTHING to do with the show. Unless you want it, then no; I would not bother trying to find this exclusive. Bought since I was there, but am disappointed.

On the surface "Scorpion" might be something I would like, but it panders shamelessly. Like the creators went to a board and attached as many stereotypes as possible on Post-Its. Once done said, 'genius!'

My store had two copies for each format (that morning). Don't know if this was just my store or if this item is that rare. Not that it matters.

- - - - - - - - - -

Rant.

*sigh*

I don't have a big problem with the new girl, Melanie Cross (Grace Victoria Cox), but lets be real - she can't act. Cox is passable on screen. I know this was her first TV job and was theater actress.

Man, what sticks is her trying to be all serious and dramatic, saying "Oh - My - God" under her breath. It was laughable. She must be Audrey Timmonds' kid; yeah I made a 1998 "Godzilla" joke.

Give it a minute fanboys, the reference should become apparent. Hint, 1998 big budget turkey.

- - -

I'm glad they found a realistic and quite plausible reason why Big Jim (Dean Norris) wasn't incarcerated or killed this season.

The BEST villains are the ones who truly believe they're doing good - 'if only the public could understand'. And James Rennie is that foe. He's the bad guy you root for. And his last kill before the conclusion of season two's finale was understandable. Holy crap that was so harsh. Hammers, not just for nailing.

The end of season two give his character a possibility of redemption - to be that hero and save his town. But you know it will go down twisted - which it did. The series epilogue is so Rennie.

- - -

On the featurette, "Stephen King & Season 2"; King dropped a bombshell...

There has always been an element in my work of magik portals; supernatural or super-scientific opening into other worlds. In "11/22/63" [2011 King novel] it's a portal into the past. In the "Dark Tower" books, which "Under The Dome" relates to - in the TV version; it's doorways into our world from the world of Roland the gunslinger. So it's a very interesting plot twist.
    Which means Chester Mill is set the same universe as Bridgton (both locales are in Maine). Sway.

The town where a portal was opened by the military, spilling nightmare creatures into our realm. The novella and later movie... "The Mist" (2007; a future Past Tense). Also known in the "Dark Tower" universe as Thinny.

Oh my, the possibilities.

- - -

I have major complaints about season two...

1) They killed off one of the hot girls and replaced her with Melanie Cross. The murdered girl DID move the story forward, I'll give them that. But it's a shame, she was pretty important to the tale being told. We did get her back in phantom form for an episode.

2) Once again we are given a shorter than normal season, thirteen episodes. What worries me is that Networks will look at this number as normal and give us limited seasons. I can understand why this happened for season one, it was intended as a short, self-contained series (with the option of going to year two).

We should've gotten a full season, twenty-two episodes. Hell, even that is shorter; TV shows used to have twenty-four programs per season (a number only applies now to half hour sitcoms).

- - - - - - - - - -

Tangent.

I enjoyed the Rebecca Pine (Karla Crome) character; created by King himself (not in the source novel). She was just right, not too pretty. That is, having an actress who feels so out place as her character. I've written about this before; someone like Megan Fox or Alexandra Daddario in a lab coat, named Dr. Scientist, not all that believable. Or Tara Reid with a monocle pretending to be an aristocrat, that only works as a comedy and probably not well.

Another example is the above exclusive; pilot episode of "Scorpion" - the character of Paige Dineen (Katharine McPhee), the waitress who helps the team. She looks like a runway model with perfect hair, her diner uniform is immaculate - unsoiled, unused; fails believability. Paige should look a bit grungy with a wrinkled, slightly stained uniform, still attractive, but reality based.

First thing that popped in my head when I saw McPhee was XXX starlet Holly Michaels - they could be sisters. I'm serious.

Anyhow, Ms. Crome fit the bill nicely. Too bad she wasn't in season three. Yeah that's a spoiler.

Okay so?

An unrelated story.

Man, I'm dating myself. Had summer school in 1990, algebra class; passed with a C. I'll be honest, mathematics was never my strongest point.

I had a Rebecca Pine type math teacher. Young looking and pretty, but not overly hot. I recall she was asked out by a kid who didn't know (not one of her students).

Our teacher, whom I will call Ms. W, did not have a car; rode her bicycle to school. Each day she would wear biker shorts to class - as you can imagine it was most fitting and on her petite form quite... fetching.

We were ALL looking/staring at her ass; guys and girls alike - it was such a perfect bubble butt. *smiles*

Couple of weeks go by - time for our test, how much did we learn? Not a goddamn thing; sounds like a bad movie trope, but it happened for real. We ALL got failing grades. More time studying her back side than formulas.

She was so angry, furious - 'What the hell is wrong with you people!' No joking, W was pissed. Like ready to throw stuff at the wall. Class finished and so ended an epoch.

Can only guess that she talked to the other teachers in their lounge that day and someone spoke out.

The following morning Ms. W came in a frumpy dress over her usual attire. No more free show and our grades rose; crappy outfits everyday afterwards.

I say since, if I had Rebecca as my science teacher and she wore biker shorts to class each day. I don't think I would get much learnin'. Then we would end up with Ms. Pine in bulky dresses and that would be a shame. She has a nice rear.

There you go. I'll leave you with Ms. Crome's nicely formed rump imagery. You're welcome.

Come back on September 7th, 2017 for a musical. A good one? Debatable.
    Last edited by JohnIan101; 07-27-2019 at 05:16 AM.

Credits
    Target - August 29th, 2017

The Lion King: The Walt Disney Signature Collection
    Exclusive 32 page storybook packaging; BD/DVD/DC combo $24.99

Batman & Harley Quinn
    Exclusive steelbook; BD/DVD/DC combo $19.99

Baywatch
    Exclusive packaging; BD/DVD/DC combo $19.99

Credits
    Best Buy - August 29th, 2017

Batman & Harley Quinn

Exclusive softcover book ("Batman & Harley Quinn: Last Call!"); BD/DVD/DC combo $29.99

Baywatch

Exclusive bonus disc (BD); BD/DVD/DC combo $17.99

The Lion King: The Walt Disney Signature Collection
    Exclusive steelbook; BD/DVD combo $24.99

NCIS: The Complete Fourteenth Season
    Exclusive packaging; DVD only $34.99

Credits
    Target - September 5th, 2017

Paw Patrol: The Pirate Rescue!
    Exclusive packaging and eye patch; DVD only $9.99

- - - - - - - - - - -

CD available Sep. 8th

"Thomas Rhett - Life Changes" with 3 exclusive bonus tracks $13.99

Credits
    Best Buy - September 8th, 2017

CD

"Alter Bridge - Live At The O Arena + Rarities" with exclusive limited edition 'All Access' tour laminate $15.99

Credits
    Past Tense - Shopping For Identity Part I

[An earlier version of this PT was originally posted on May 7th, 2015 on JoBlo's "DVD, Blu-Ray & Home Theater Discussion" forum.]

This outing we encounter the next generation of mall rats in "The American Mall"...

"The American Mall: Extended Edition" was released on home video on August 12th, 2008.

It streeted against "Smart People, "Prison Break: Season Three" and "Roe's Room".

This release originally came with a non-embossed slipcover which mirrored the wraparound with a transparent DVD case. There were two inserts. 1) Advertisement for "The American Mall" merchandise; t-shirts and tote bags. The other side was an ad for the CD soundtrack. 2) An advertisement with coupon for "Clean & Clear Advantage: Blackhead Eraser" (acne cream); the coupon, $1.00 off a cream refill pack. This expired on August 31st, 2009 - the ad was single sided.
    - - -

There was a single exclusive from Sears, a bonus disc.

The two disc set came in a transparent case with slipcover, which also mirrored the wraparound. The extras have a run time of 41:48 minutes, presentation in widescreen (minus "Making Of 'Get Your Rock On' Music Video"). Sold on release week for $12.99. The inside of the wraparound has minor artwork.

My favorite bit was the cast playing with "Rock Band" during their down time. Actress Blyth Auffarth trying real hard to play the drums - cute.

MTV's website sold the regular edition (single disc) on release week for $2.79 (not including shipping).

There were a couple of additional offers:

Circuit City had a deal; purchase the DVD ($14.99) with the CD soundtrack ($9.99) for twenty dollars - the same receipt. Best Buy had their own; purchase the movie ($12.99) with "The Hills: The Complete Third Season" DVD ($29.99) and receive a $10.00 gift card - the same receipt.

Found out about this title two years after the fact. I bought my exclusive off Ebay, new in January 2010 (yes, that anal) - a blind buy. I paid roughly six bucks for it, including shipping.

This was a big deal for Sears at the time.

Stars Nina Dobrev, Rob Mayes, Rodney To and Bresha Webb appeared in their weekly circular as well as their online site - wearing Sears fashion - with the tag line, "Don't just go back. Arrive." For the store's annual back-to-school shopping season.

It's ironic (non-hipster) that telefilm's tagline was "Love And Dreams Are Not For Sale", but they were certainly on the racks in Sears.

Stores across the country had "experience zones" (not making that up); mannequins dressed as characters - created by the musical's costume designer, Cynthia Summers. Various licensed merchandise; (2009 wall calendar, t-shirts [featuring Weinerland], caps, beanies, purses and above mentioned tote bags) and the exclusive DVD set. Plus various online content from the film's website crossed over into Sears' own tangent site, www.arrivelounge.com.

They were expecting a blockbuster like Disney had with the "High School Musical" movies. There was a special screening with stars at Sears' flagship store in Chicago for associates in July of that year.

It had a huge marketing campaign behind it; radio promotions (with the cast; TV and print ad participation) with giveaways and "VIP Access Cards" from the store for members (teen customers), special deals. Six Flags amusement park was saturated with MTV advertisements.

*slowly shakes head* It did not pay off for Sears. This did poorly in the ratings (roughly 436,000 viewers). Man, they must have lost a ton of money on this failure.

Originally Wal-Mart was going to have the DVD exclusively (first month only) - regular version (above). But the deal fell through. I'm sure they were glad they dodged that bullet.

A quick note; Wal-Mart later sold the film for $3.00 in July of 2009.

- - - - - - - - - -

Rant.

Want to clear something - my scanner.

The scan required work to get an approximation. As you can see the color on their exclusive slipcover is different than the images in the poster and regular edition DVD; that is the true hue.

My scanner could not get that tone/tint right. Tried my best, but could not get it closer to the original. Sorry. Above my skill level.

Yeah, I should.

This was a big budget MTV musical that aired on August 11th, 2008 (following day came to home video). The original broadcast was longer than normal; two hours and ten minutes.

It centered on a group of teens working at the mall during the Summer before college. We follow Ally Shepherd (Dobrev formerly on CW's "The Vampire Diaries") who works with her mom at the music store, "Stay Tuned Music". She want to become a singer, but her mother Erin (Yassmin Alers) who tried to be star and failed in her youth has put her foot down; she wants her daughter to attend business school.

Ally befriends Joey (Rob Mayes), a musician working in the mall's night custodial staff. Joey friends are also working with him; his band mates (naturally). The group is working there to save up money to replace stolen instruments.

Ally and Joey join forces to make their dreams reality, but as with all tales of love and passions there is a foil. This comes from the mall's owner's daughter, Madison Huxley (Autumn Reeser) who wants Joey for her new store - he'll be her centerpiece (the ads). Plus she has her eyes on Shepherd's shop, a prime location to expand her fashion boutique.

Madison plots to cripple the store into foreclosure - they're having money issues.

Plus a whole subplot about the "Huxley Mall Summer Slam" talent show. *laughs*

Look, I don't pretend this was great, it's not, it is predictable. A fluffy serving of cute and did entertained. So, it has that. Plus some of the songs are catchy, no worse than what counts as Top 40.

Just so you know...

Dobrev wasn't singing - her vocals are from Keely Hawkes Pressly. The feature was filmed in Salt Lake City and Provo in Utah. And this was Mayes' first film.

Issues - never explained. Sure they're trying to be progressive. But why does Ally have a Black mom? She's white, was the girl adopted? Was there an interracial relationship? What's going on? No answer given, that's like having a white girl with an Asian mom and having NO back story.

Plus were they hinting that Max Huxley (Al Sapienza) is Ally's father?

The character of Mia (Bianca Collins) troubles me; she's gonna get raped.

I'm serious.

Throughout the feature she's being quite open about her sexuality. She even does a song (not kidding), wanting to "sample them all", the boys.

As it turns out, Mia is a total tease - but an aggressive one. Her friends know, she's harmless. But someone else might not understand and get angry, in a bad way.

Let me explain; being feminine is fine and I encourage, not vanilla. A sexy outfit, showing a bit more skin that expected; lacy bra slightly seen under a sheer blouse that's has the top two button undone (Megan Fox). *smile* Quite nice. But it goes over the line when you're giving oral to a hot dog in a pretzel bun. Understand?

If they did a sequel, I wouldn't be surprised if Mia sang sad song and dance while getting her Rape Kit Exam; the attending nurse dancing too, supplying backup vocals. Yes, that's awful. But could happen if she continues on the path that she's on.

And no, I do not believe that's harsh. Be sexy, not a whore... in public.

Wait. Three things.

Leaves you answered with a question mark.
    - Duran Duran

The last problem I have is zero resolution; was the music store saved? The talent show finishes and end credits come up. Did they lose it all? *shrugs*

There were plans for a Part II, but it fell through since it bombed.

- - - - - - - - - -

Tangent.

Now I want to talk about Rob Mayes.

He surprised me. Mayes looks like a young Tim Thomerson.

If they wanted to do a remake of "Trancers" (1984) "Metalstorm: The Destruction Of Jared-Syn" (1983), "Zone Troopers" (1986) or "Quark" (1977), this is the guy to do it.

Thomerson did a lot of sci-fi films.

Okay. "Quark" - the set-up (image [series] comparison above)...

The year is 2226; humanity has reached other worlds, we live among the stars. But an age old problem remains - waste; as in trash. So the UGSP was formed to remedy the situation, the United Galaxy Sanitation Patrol.

Space garbage men.

The organization has a fleet of garbage scows which use large robotic claws to pick up the mega sized trashed bags dumped by various ships - insert into their ship's gaping maw to be compressed for more bags - until the hold is full. Then return to base for dumping.

This was a real TV series!
    Last edited by JohnIan101; 07-27-2019 at 05:23 AM.

Credits
    Past Tense - Shopping For Identity Part II

The 1970s was a strange time. People love the 80s (myself included) and the 1960s. Of the decades, the '70s is the bastard child. So much of it was pure crap and just embarrassing. On TV, for every "All In The Family" (1971 - 1979; CBS) there were tons of "Holmes & Yoyo" (1976 - 1977; ABC).

Promo image, left to right: Patricia and Cyb Barnstable, Richard Benjamin, Richard Kelton, Conrad Janis, Tim Thomerson and Bobby Porter.

We follow the crew of one such ship; Adam Quark (Benjamin) is their commander. This isn't what he had in mind when he was given the captain's chair. For the limited series run, Quark tired to use his garbage ship in activities other than trash collecting with minor success, but only in expendable/suicide missions.

His crew include a clone and the original girl, Betty and Betty II. The problem is that it was perfect clone; no one is sure who's the copy, neither do the girls (Barnstable twins). Often the two are collectively referred to as "The Bettys". They are the pilot and navigator, both are competent in both positions.

The ship has a science officer, Ficus Pandorata (Kelton), he is a human looking plant, a Vegeton; zero emotions and logical (yes, a Mr. Spock wannabe). He's the series' straight man.

The ship's engineer is Gene/Jean (Thomerson), a transmute. Just think of him as a fancy transgender. He has both sets of chromosomes, male and female. He can be a tough guy one moment and a second later be this feminine fellow - usually at the most inappropriate times (voice changes too).

Lastly is ship's mascot, Andy (Bobby Porter) a robot built from spare parts and it shows. For some reason it was built with cowardice, plus is neurotic.

Rounding out the cast is Otto Bob Palindrome (Janis), the supervisor of Perma One, the UGSP space station; Quark's boss. Lastly is The Head (Alan Caillou) - Palindrome's superior, a disembodied... head. Don't ask, I have no answer.

If you're a Gen-Xer you'll know the Barnstable girls as the "Double Mint Twins" from the 1970s television commercials.

This is one of those bizarre things, it's all about timing.

The series pilot was made in 1977 and aired on May 7th that year, it wasn't picked up since it sucked. But later that month, cinema history was made on May 25th, "Star Wars" opened. Everybody got space crazy and NBC wanted something to join in the fray; ABC was working on "Battlestar Galactica". So an idea got picked off the floor, 'hey we have this failed pilot called Quark'.

Boom, it became a series with the cast returning, minus one - a revamping. The second episode aired on February 24th, 1978. And was shortly canceled.

The show is remembered for parodying various "Star Trek" (1966 - 1969; NBC) episodes. It had a somewhat decent budget for effects, kinda. Eight episodes were made, all aired.

The show was suppose to be a comedy, but it just wasn't funny; forced, canned laugher from a laugh track and lame jokes.

It's on DVD, streeted on October 14th, 2008 for $19.94. Can not recommend this for non sci-fi fans. And even for them, this is just a curiosity of 1970s television. I picked up my copy from Best Buy on street. I think fifteen bucks. I own it for nostalgia, liked as a child. As an adult it makes me wonder if drugs were used and if it contributed to the juvenile writing.

That's is damn impressive!

Whoever photoshopped the DVD cover should get an award or a bonus; he/she made the show look adventurous and exciting - which it wasn't, not in the least.

Here's the thing.

The idea isn't a bad one. In fact it has a lot of potential. It was the execution that was awful. If this concept had good writers and a good budget. This could be the next big sci-fi thing - not kidding.

Have this on the same level as Ron Moore's reimagined "Battlestar Galactica". Loose the comedy and play it serious with maybe some humor here and there on the absurdity of their situations. About a guy who got stuck with garage and found a way to make it consequential. What pops to mind is Captain Malcolm Reynolds (Nathan Fillion) from "Firefly" (2002; Fox).

Never wanted to be your priest, your king, your new martyr.
    - Scott-David Allen

Quark was too weak to be heroic which I guess in the context of the show was fine. *shrugs*

One of the problems I had (besides the crappy writing) was Quark's ship looked too clean, it should've looked lived in. I can image the crew spends most of their lives in her - where's the personalization?. The ship, Serenity in "Firefly" felt real. That was a problem with other sci-fi shows of that era

A good example is "Buck Rogers In The 25th Century" (1979 - 1981; NBC). Everybody in the future (but the poor) lived in antiseptic homes with lit walls. The main character, Capt. William Rogers (Gil Gerard) redid his New Chicago home with various antiques from the time where he originated (the then future of 1987). So it kinda gets a pass. Man, future folks lived quite spartan lives. I DO like those light walls though.

Anyhow, "Buck Rogers" is on DVD; complete series set (2004) or seasons one (2012) and two (2013) individually. It's not bad, entertaining - A LOT better than "Quark". I guess you could say it's an unintentional comedy, maybe. The one thing it had going was hot girls in tight spandex outfits showing skin. They even had a Playmate Of The Year as the guest star of an episode; Dorthy Stratten.

Wanna know something?

I actually wrote treatment for a reboot of "Quark" because of this PT; like what I did for "Dr. Detroit" the series in the PT entry for "Just Like Heaven" (Part I and Part II). The intent was to include it with this post, but the word count was far too long. I would have to break this Past Tense into three part. And lets be honest, this entry doesn't need it.

Not sure, might end up posting it on a different message board - so that it doesn't go to waste. I think I did a decent job, the set-up for a three season program centered on a conspiracy.

One more Thomerson thing before I close.

He did a low budget movie for Full Moon Features called "Dollman" (1991).

This cover has a spiffier image than the film's poster. The comic book from Eternity Comics lasted four issues.

Thomerson played police detective Brick Bardo on the planet Arturus, some light years from Earth. While pursuing a dangerous fugitive, Sprug (Frank Collison); he and the criminal pass through an energy band and arrive on Earth. Both were reduced in height. Bardo is now thirteen inches tall. The size thing matters not, he needs to stop Sprug with more haste, though tiny - he is in possession of (alien) technology that could effect the citizens of Earth.

As expected it end with Bardo making a sacrifice - now stranded on our world.

This sucked, badly.

It looked and felt low budget - in the bad way. They shot this in the ghetto, not a sound stage - the movie looks ugly. Add to the mix, characters were unsympathetic. Why should I care?

But...

There is a good premise here, tiny alien cop on Earth. Just take away the whole energy band - shrinking idea. Use an idea from "Land Of The Giants" (1968 - 1970; ABC). Humans have landed on a world where people are much bigger; inversed, done. "Dollman" is a feature that does need to be remade, right. Hey, it couldn't be any worse than the original.

This PT definitely became something more than expected. Sway?

Come back here on September 21st, 2017 for a complete series box set about freedom and nukes. Indeed. *nods*
    Last edited by JohnIan101; 07-27-2019 at 05:29 AM.

Credits
    Target - September 12th, 2017

The Mummy (2017)
    Exclusive steelbook; BD/DVD/DC combo $19.99

E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial
    * Exclusive steelbook; BD/DVD/DC combo $12.99

- - - - - - - - - -

CD available 9/15

"This Is Us: Music From The Series" with exclusive ZinePak $13.99

Credits
    Best Buy - September 12th, 2017

The Mummy (2017)
    Exclusive collector's set and packaging; BD/DVD/DC combo $24.99 (don't ask, I don't know)

Captain Underpants
    Free child's cape with BD or 4K BD purchase; $19.99/27.99

Creature From The Black Lagoon
    Exclusive steelbook with Alex Ross artwork; BD/DC only $14.99

The Bride Of Frankenstein

Dracula

Frankenstein

The Wolfman