Credits
    Best Buy - September 17th, 2019

X-Men: Dark Phoenix
    Exclusive steelbook; 4k BD/BD/DC combo $34.99

Aladdin (live action) (available now)

Credits
    Past Tense

[An earlier version of this PT was originally posted on November 10th, 2011 on JoBlo's "DVD, Blu-Ray & Home Theater Discussion" forum.]

This week I hope you think about the long term and long term supply of toilet paper (that stuff is no longer being made) in "I Am Legend"...

The motion picture opened on December 14th, 2007. It was made with a budget of $150,000,000 (estimated) and grossed over 256 million during its U.S. theatrical run. The film opened number one at the box office, the following week it dropped to number two.

The feature opened against "Enchanted", "No Country For Old Men", "The Golden Compass" and "Alvin And The Chipmunks".

For the intent of this post, I'm only covering the two disc widescreen special edition. This version came with a cardboard slipcover which mirrored the case's wraparound and an insert - digital copy info/codes.

Digital Copy (on disc 2) expired on March 18th, 2009 - put in the code to have it copied to your hard drive. Then you should just alter your PC's clock, before that date and copy over. Not for Macs by the way.

- - -

Circuit City had an exclusive pre-release, promo disc. This came in a printed cardboard sleeve. It was available free if you purchased two $5.99 sale DVDs.

I got mine for free, sometimes it pays to ask.

This was made available on December 9th, 2007. The promo has a run time of 14:08 minutes.

What is really sad, among other things is that this preview disc has better extras than the final release.

At least here you get a gallery. Granted it's the decaying city and not the infected (they're not zombies - very much still alive; Hemocytes). Plus two making-of featurettes.

- - -

On release day; March 18th, 2008, Best Buy sold the two disc set as an exclusive steelbook case (image from fellow enthusiast, Cactussog - I'm not putting a steel case in my scanner).

Like the regular release, this came with an insert for the digital copy. It sold for $17.99.

This so called "Special Edition" is very underwhelming. The four animated comics were cool, they added to the story, but I wanted material on the making. No commentary, there are some extras. But to access, you need a PC - won't work on a Mac (which is what I have).

This concept is BS, the extras should be here.

These extras were twenty-one short featurettes on the making, "Creating I Am Legend" - this was only available though your PC. Plus a documentary on real world viruses (twenty-one minutes).

This sucks. All of this should've fit on the disc 1 or port them over to... a Disc 3 if they wanted. Or separated among disc 1 and 2. They dropped the ball here.

Oh yeah. The back cover of the steelbook has (printed) the Executive Order (#82684) from the CDC for New York quarantine. Details include...

ALL public gatherings prohibited.

NEVER go outside.

A minimum of 10-week supply of water and food must be maintained.

Vaccine Trials offer the only hope for non-priority evacuees.

Important - All deceased persons must be cremated.

That was a nice touch.

- - - - - - - - - -

Footnotes.

Regular edition is a two disc release, above. Disc one is the theatrical cut, the second is the alternate version. The recut is a slightly better movie.

The more I think on this, the more of blunder this home video release was. Far too many asleep at the wheel from execution to final content. Like they half-a$$ed the whole project. Thinking just because it stars Will Smith - folks will buy on name alone.

Anyhow on December 9th, 2008 - "I Am Legend: Ultimate Collector's Edition" streeted.

This was I guess, Warner Bros. effort to rectify their crappy release. The box set had a $49.98 price tag by the way.

Ultimate Collector's Edition collects all the PC content and makes it available on disc, a third DVD. The reformed doc is now called "The Making Of I Am Legend". It also includes a new featurette.

"I Am Legend: The Making Of Shots" - various special effects sequences. Don't hit 'play all', they did a poor job making it clear when you play all the segments, things repeat - a lot!

Deleted scenes with commentary by director Francis Lawrence and writer/producer Akiva Goldsman, twelve of them which do not add to the story - fluff.

The rest is physical extras. You get a forty-four page photo book. Six art cards. And a singular lenticular block, a scene from the movie in motion. That's cute I suppose.

Disc three does have "Cautionary Tale: The Science Of I Am Legend" and ports over those four animated shorts as well.

Bought my copy, UCE in May of 2012 for roughly ten bucks from Half.com remember them? Nobody wanted it. The box includes another new bonus - commentary by Lawrence and Goldsman on the theatrical version.

You know what's missing? Footage from the first week of shooting or even images. The infected, the Darkseekers were not CGI, they were actors in full body prosthetics. The director didn't like the look and decided on CGI, blowing up the budget and post-production time. I've seen some pixs of the original effect. Yeah, should've gone with the prosthetics. May not look as real, but better than the CGI final results.

- - -

Should be noted that this was the third adaptation of Richard Matheson's 1954 novel, "I Am Legend". Which by the way was the inspiration George A. Romero had in making, "Night Of The Living Dead" (1968).

The first film was the 1964 black and white movie, "The Last Man On Earth" starring Vincent Price as Dr. Robert Morgan. The screenplay was adapted by Matheson and others.

It's been put on DVD several times over - just go with the 2007 20th Century Fox release, above. Yes, that's the MGM logo, but was distributed by Fox. Just go with it.

The second big screen effort was in 1971 starring Charlton Heston as Dr. Robert Neville - "The Omega Man". Once again Matheson worked on the screenplay.

- - -

While researching this post, discovered there were plans to make a prequel where Neville (who did get evacuated) travels from New York to Washington, D.C. trying to stop the virus from taking over the world. He and a team of scientists, making a last stand. It would end with him being alone and leaving back to New York - back to his home. Pretty much caught in development hell. A screenplay was written by D. B. Weiss. Maybe they should release it as novel or comic. Or have it as an animated project, there is a precedent with those animated shorts. Cheaper than live action and have Will Smith come back just for his voice.

- - - - - - - - - -

Easter Egg.

I'm using that term loosely here. There is an odd piece - a background image that wouldn't become real until nearly a decade later.

As Dr. Robert Neville (Smith) and his dog, Samantha are leaving Times Square from a failed deer hunt, sunset is coming - they back head home and pass a huge movie poster... "Batman Vs. Superman".

This didn't happen until the Summer of 2016, nine years later. Time index is 7:45 minutes, theatrical cut. Interesting, but not as freaky as the "Poltergeist" poster...

Sure. The film came out in the Summer of 1982. Both Freeling kids in the movie, Robbie (Oliver Robins) and Carol Anne (Heather O’Rourke) share a bedroom. On the wall (Robbie's side) there is a poster for - Super Bowl 1988, XXII. Beyond the year - in '82 they were on Super Bowl XVI.

Did the movie actually take place in the future? Then it gets odder...

Super Bowl twenty-two happened on January 31st, 1988. Actress O'Rourke died the following day. Making that a death day poster. Quite real, it's in the movie.

And with that, I'll take my leave.

Next month begins the fifth Annual Limited Edition Horror! An entry for each Thursday. We got vampires, corporate conspiracy, a possessed house, lycanthropes, zombies and Death itself. Plus as usual, horror flick recommendations for All Hallows' Eve viewing (began compiling for this year back in January) - good stuff.

So be a dear and come back here on October 4th, 2019 for your first touch. Stay loose, keep moving - don't loose your head.

Credits
    Target - September 24th, 2019

101 Dalmations: Signature Collection
    Exclusive packaging with storybook; BD/DVD/DC combo $28.99

Sleeping Beauty: Signature Collection
    Exclusive packaging with storybook; BD/DVD/DC combo $28.99

- - - - - - - - - - -

music available 9/27

"The Beatles - Abby Road" exclusive anniversary edition vinyl with tee $32.99
    Last edited by JohnIan101; 09-24-2019 at 04:37 AM.

Credits
    Best Buy - September 24th, 2019

Sleeping Beauty: Signature Collection
    Exclusive steelbook; BD/DVD/DC combo $29.99

Maleficent

101 Dalmations: Signature Collection
    Exclusive steelbook; BD/DVD/DC combo $29.99

Credits
    Target - October 1st, 2019

Spider-Man Far From Home
    Excluive packaging with Peter Parker's travel journal (48 pages); BD/DVD/DC combo $24.99

- - - - - - - - - -

"The Beatles - Abby Road" exclusive anniversary edition vinyl with tee $32.99 (available now)

Credits
    Best Buy - October 1st, 2019

Spider-Man Far From Home
    Exclusive steelbook; 4k BD/BD/DC combo $32.99

The Shining
    Exclusive steelbook; 4k BD/BD/DC combo $29.99

Credits
    Past Tense - Heads Will Roll Part I

A brand new entry!

So there you are - looking at your street, covered in a dense mist from your window. It's 6:50am and you need to get ready to leave for work. Take a last sip of your coffee and think on the 2008 movie, "The Mist'. How would you handle that crisis? Just as you are about to walk away, put the cup in the sink. You see movement, shapes really. Not cars on the street and not big dogs milling about. What is that? That's when you hear the death shriek of your neighbor who had gotten out to pick up the newspaper. No, you're not asleep - this is happening. The darken shapes descend on top of him, doing - something you would rather never wish to see. Poof, the power ceases. A short silence then you reach for your cell to call the police. But that's when you near sounds, crawling noises coming from your roof. This morning you're gonna get your answer.

Welcome the Fifth Annual "Limited Edition Horror" 2019! Four weeks of horror theme, multi-part Past Tense entries, one each week of October... and perhaps a bonus entry, if you're a good ghoul.

We kick off '19 with something not suppose to be; folks without heads do not ride horses, nor carry axes. But they DO if you live in "Sleepy Hollow"...

"Sleepy Hollow: The Complete First Season" was released on home video on September 16th, 2014.

It streeted against Peter Sellers' "The Party", "Arrow: The Complete Second Season", "Godzilla" (2014 reboot) and "The Fault In Our Stars".

There was no slipcover issued nor was there any kind of foil wraparound. It did come with two small inserts. 1) Ad for season two of the series; the opposite side, an ad for "Gracepoint" limited-run Fox series. 2) Single sided ad for two "Sleepy Hollow" books; "The Secret Journal Of Ichabod Crane" and "Children Of The Revolution".

The back/inside of the transparent case lists the episodes on each disc, but no air dates or synopses given. Season one was twelve episodes long.

- - -

There were two store exclusives, but set apart by three years.

On street, Target sold season one in an exclusive hardback booklet, digipak type packaging - "History, Mystery & Mythology: The Art Inspired By Sleepy Hollow". It is twenty-eight pages of character profiles, the good and bad guys. The exclusive was in store only, not sold online. The booklet is part of the packaging.

Also included a $5.00 credit towards "Target Ticket" (must have an internet account); expired on November 15th, 2014. I never used mine. As you can see from the weekly ad, the price for the DVD was $24.99. But this was in fact also available for Blu-Ray too, unlisted.

This comes packed within two sealed cellophane wrappers. Why? Don't know. My internet mojo is good tonight; the BD version with exclusive sold for $27.99.

Before you ask, no. I'm not gonna scan sample pages.

The booklet only opens so far, if I did that - it would destroy the exclusive. The discs are held inside a tiny depression caused by thick card stock and a small flap keeping it from falling out. There is no disc nub.

Man, I had trouble getting my copy - it was frustrating.

On street at my local store, I got there about 10:35 AM, gone; DVD and BD copies. I asked if there were more - nope. Yes, I'm that anal to have kept notes. Phoned and learned the store a town away got seven copies.

So I go there and find...

This is important.

Both exclusive packaging for DVD and BD versions look the same. You have to check the spine to see what format it is. This store had them all together. The spot for DVDs was empty. At first, I thought this was all Blu-Rays, no. This store got seven copies, two of them are DVDs. Then one since I bought my copy.

One of my discs has scratches, tiny ones. I was lucky.

The glue used to hold the cardboard backing (details) is that gummy stuff. Damn near impossible to entirely remove. You're gonna have a mess taking it off. I'm glad I used my bottle of "Un-Du", adhesive remover to take off the messy glue. It leaves no stains on paper and evaporates quickly.

The second exclusive happened on June 20th, 2017 from Wal-Mart. The regular release now came with a slipcover, not embossed or foiled. The re-release sold for $9.96 part of their "Criminally Good TV" sale, various existing television titles now with a slip such as "Return Of The Man From U.N.C.L.E." (1983, CBS). No new content. The store has a long history of doing that.

I bought this for both the slip and to have the season as a regular title. No trouble taking the discs and playing. Sway.

- - - - - - - - - -

Rant.

I want to begin by saying this is damn odd.

This entry.

Vital image work was completed on March 25th, 2015. Intended for the L.E. Horror '15, but didn't occur. I think what happened is I worked on this entry ahead of that Halloween and put it away to be completed (two more images added plus the write up). But in that folder, it got pushed down with newer items. So much so, it got pushed two windows down - forgotten. While working on exclusives for 2020, I came across this incomplete entry.

Like I said, so damn odd; really dropped the ball. I finished it up and removed an entry which I had planned, there you go.

Yeah, seasons one and two were fried gold, excellent popcorn entertainment. Excellent casting and chemistry. The same kind of flavor as the 1999 remake of "The Mummy". It's fun.

Excellent cast of Tom Mison as Ichabod Crane, Esq. The actor is kinda gawky, but in those clothes and hair, it totally works.

*sigh* Man, there was a huge dip in quality in season three. It's so-so. So bad, co-star Nicole Beharie (above) wanted out. So they killed off her character, Abbie Mills in the finale. I think show runners thought was the end. Then it squeaked by with their ratings, got a renewal.

The main foe, Pandora (Shannyn Sossamon) - yes, that Pandora (season three), didn't feel like a serious threat. And her henchman, the Hidden One (Peter Mensah) had no real - oomph.

It was flat. Like the characters (baddies) were all operating by the numbers, not having serious depths. Cut and paste foes. There were some good episodes with them, but they should've been a real danger.

And the biggest fault they made was with their Big Bad, The Headless Horseman. He was suppose to be this 18th century Terminator; no mercy, no emotions, tenacious and utterly cold blooded. Made worse yet, as he's adapting to the 21st century weaponry. Then what happened?

They made him a victim, a curse he accepted out of misplaced love. NO. You do not make this force of Evil into a sympathetic character. He's Death, you run from him. Flee as far as you can, as fast as you can. 'The Horseman is coming for you.' That's all you need to know, this... entity will not stop. Man, that was a bad story line that got played out.

Show runners effectually neutered their main antagonist. It's called "Sleepy Hollow" for crying out loud, you expect a bada$$ Horseman. Not a whiny, wannabe looking for revenge.

Yes they gave him a head and voice.

Credits
    Past Tense - Heads Will Roll Part II

This is the same BS that was Rob Zombie's "Halloween" (2007), you can read about my dislike here. Which was from last year's Limited Edition Horror.

Odd casting was Orlando Jones as Captain Frank Irving. WTF where they thinking? Then he grew on me. That was actually good casting. He should do more dramatic roles. And yes, that's the Horseman's skull in the antique canister.

Jones is more noted as a comic, best known from Fox's "MadTV".

The final season didn't get a full order - just thirteen episodes and was a soft reboot. Had to - their main story line had come to conclusion. Even relocated from New York to Washington D.C., now with a group of supernatural fighters working with Homeland Security. Add to the mix time travel.

It was kinda a mess, still watchable, but is the weakest season of the series.

Earlier they turned Katrina Crane (Katia Winter), his wife into a vengeful woman (a witch), tried to end the world. It could've been handled way better. But wasn't. Her motivation was... somewhat weak. More like - just because.

And it was good casting with Winter too.

To be clear, season four wasn't a directionless rudder, it had a direction - just not a memorable one.

Another problem with four was the lack of hardships. The whole point was our heroes having to overcome such trials with limited resources and allies. A huge uphill battle to the season finale.

With all its faults, the series is still quite enjoyable. I would recommend it. You'll have a good time. You can buy each season separately (which I have) or all together in a box set (eighteen DVDs), "Sleepy Hollow: The Complete Seasons 1-4".

That streeted on September 16th, 2017 for $79.98. No new extras.

- - - - - - - - - -

Tangent.

Time for sexy Halloween costumes!

'Help! Help! I've fallen into a well, I can't get out. Oh...'

'Discount Spider-Woman and Discount Supergirl. Yeah. I think I'll stay in the well. It's somewhat comfy, I'll wait for a better superhero or super heroine.'

This is like - you wanna to try for foxy costumes, but are too lazy to bring it together. So you settle on 'meh'.

Yup, the Supergirl tee comes with a built in cape. Okay, there is a way to rock it. But it would require having an excellent body and red booty shorts with a yellow belt.

- - - - - - - - - -

Recommendations.

History repeats. I'm showcasing five Halloween suggestions for four weeks; last post (week five) hits on Halloween. You should already know what to watch. I may add another title.

Most can be found in your local video rental shops. Few can be found in stores. Best bet is to find them online, cheaply, through Ebay or Amazon's resellers marketplace, purchase used/new DVDs or BDs. Or pawn shops.

Some on Netflix and such streaming services. And YouTube too. *wink*

"Curse Of The Black Widow" (1977)
    Made for ABC TV movie (aired September 16th, 1977). Private investigator Mark Higbie gets the cases that don't fit, the stuff that goes bump in the night and the improbable. Leigh Lockwood hires Higbie to clear her name since the police have made her a person of interest in a string of murders; victims drained of fluids. Higbie uncovers a mystery that involves a Native American legend about a Changling and a curse. The deeper he digs the more it appears something supernatural is happening. It culminates with Leigh and Mark being chased in a large house by a VW car sized black widow. Yes, they built a full scale animatronic spider puppet. It was suppose to be a backdoor pilot, failed to get sold. So it exist as a stand alone, TV movie of the week. This was released on home video on VHS only - hard to find. But can be found on YouTube.
    Anchor Bay Entertainment, Inc. - 1999 - NR

"The Day The Earth Caught Fire" (1961; black & white)
    Somewhat functional alcoholic, Peter Stenning is a reporter for the "Daily Express", a British newspaper. A former, hot journalist, barely keeps his job today. His persistence and curiosity lands Stenning the story of his life. Which could be his last. Odd global weather have strings connecting to a greater threat. The Soviet Union and the United States in secret from each other had detonate simultaneous nuclear tests at the opposite poles; world's largest nuclear devices ever exploded. It results in the Earth tilting eleven degrees and something much worse - the orbit has changed. Earth is moving towards the sun... in four months, the world comes to an end. A somber, adult tale of growing dread as civilization comes apart.
    Anchor Bay Entertainment - 2001 - NR

"Magic" (1978)
    Charles "Corky" Withers is a failed magician, ignored by his audience - his mentor suggests, a gimmick. A year later is performing a combo, magic and ventriloquism show with a foul-mouthed dummy named Fats. The duo becomes a hit. Corky gets an offer by Ben Greene, a high profile talent agent. One hitch, to be signed Charles needs to get a clean bill of health - which include a mental evaluation. Scared, he flees to Catskills, his childhood home. While laying low he runs into his high-school crush, Peggy Ann Snow, now in a loveless marriage. Corky sees an opportunity to not only reconnect but perhaps a chance at love. A fling in serious peril; Corky is not all too sure that Fats isn't alive. His stage shows were less about him making jokes as it was Fats saying what he wanted, moving as it wanted. Things escalate as Fats demands him to kill - jealous of his relationship with Peggy. Bodies pile up as Corky tries to establish what is reality? The final moment was tacked on - everybody hates it. The rest is solid and feeds the fears of ventriloquist dummies.
    MPI Media Group - 2006 - R

"The Prophecy" (1995)
    Evil comes from not below, but from above; Archangel Gabriel has gone rogue, part of a heavenly war - humanity is caught in the middle. A former Catholic seminary student, now a police detective, Thomas Dagget is having his belief tested. Gabriel is seeking a soul that was put into hiding on Earth. A soul that would break the stalemate. A school teacher is also drawn into the battle, by none other than Lucifer who wants Gabriel stopped. The Archangel will bring Hell on Earth, one Hell too many. The duo attempt to outwit a celestial to maintain the cosmic balance. Christopher Walken steals the show as Gabriel. The movie that started a franchise - four sequels.
    Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Inc. - 1999 - R

"The Wraith" (1986)
    A gang of car thieves, running a chop shop has done more than automotive larceny - murder. The death of Jamie Hankins, the boyfriend of Keri Johnson. Gang leader Packard Walsh wanted her and took out the obstacle. Months later Jake Kesey arrives in Brooks, Arizona. He endears himself to the locals - in particular Keri and Jamie's brother, Billy; making him the target of Packard. But this takes second place as a mysterious, unknown black clad, sports car driver has come to town, murdering Walsh's crew, one at a time. The local sheriff is investigating the matter, but realizes something unworldly is here; someone or something wants vengeance. Packard plots to take out his assassin, regardless of the body count. Excellent indie supernatural film with an outstanding rock/pop soundtrack.
    Lionsgate - 2010 - PG-13

In case it bit your curiosity, a promo pix from "Curse Of The Black Widow". Did my best, but I'm not working hours on it. The image was covered in noise and needed serious tweaking. Now it's quite presentable. So there!

Come back, don't be frightened - it's only blood. True, yours, but just some. There are more frights to come; next Thursday we get involved with a possession - of the large kind. See you then.
    Last edited by JohnIan101; 10-04-2019 at 03:26 AM.

Credits
    Best Buy - October 8th, 2019

Toy Story 4
    Exclusive steelbook; 4k BD/BD combo $34.99

Toy Story 3 (available now)

Toy Story 2 (available now)

Toy Story (available now)

The Exorcist (available now)
    Exclusive steelbook; BD/DC combo $12.99

Friday The 13th (2009) (available now)

Credits
    Past Tense - Cracked, Musky, Disheveled And So Famished Part I

[An earlier version of this PT was originally posted on October 25th, 2012 on JoBlo's "DVD, Blu-Ray & Home Theater Discussion" forum.]

The dance was short lived. That old childhood baseball ball did a world of hurt on those... devil dogs - might as well call them that, Hell Hounds. Terrible, hairless, foul smelled and utterly wretched. In a different land, these might be called chupacabras. They had tired to enter the house from the roof through your tiny attic. Mr. Wood kept them from getting beyond that point. But it was a genuine scare. What gave you time to seal up those entry points with various heavy crap had up there was another person, an unlucky soul who had gone outside to see what all that ruckus was about. They had pounced on him, leaving your home. Pull and drag, repeated with haste; your huge grandfather clock to shore up that attic door - not from here, keeping that door sealed. This is the time you are so damn glad you gave into that sales man and installed security bars on each of the windows, even the living room. Since you now hear shattered glass coming from down stairs. Which room? Mr. Wood is gonna get a second helping of nightmares.

Welcome to week two of "Limited Edition Horror" 2019. This outing we encounter a particular ill mannered domicile in "Monster House"...

The CGI motion picture opened on July 21st, 2006. It was made with a budget of $75,000,000 (estimated) and grossed over 73 million during its U.S. theatrical run. It made its money back with profits when including foreign receipts, over 140 million total. The film opened number two at the box office, the following week it dropped to number four.

The feature opened against "Cars", "Superman Returns", Clerks II" and "Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest".

This DVD came with a very unique cardboard slipcover (thick), an interactive one - not a lenticular; a "Stop-Frame Animation Wheel" (official name written in the trade ads). It's the only time I can recall such a thing happening. It's rather sway. It mostly mirrored the case's wraparound.

Four images (above) that show our heroes and the possessed house. The slipcover opens up, on the other side is a different set of stills on the wheel. Not gonna scan that, doing it would damage the cover - the flap only opens so far. It shows the house in various states of anger.

It came with two inserts. The first was a double sided ad for "Collect These Other Great DVDs"; showcasing eight titles. Next was a coupon/voucher for $3.00 off your next Sony Pictures Home Entertainment DVD. You had forty titles to pick from. It expired on March 31st, 2007. As you can tell, I never used it.

- - -

It streeted on home video, October 24th, 2006, there a couple of exclusives and two freebies. Bought the DVD once, and later *cough* acquired the slipcover (bought a few months after the fact and returned it - without the cover). Lets address this alphabetically...

Best Buy offered an exclusive Trick Or Treat bag. This was available for the full and widescreen editions for $16.99. The bags were not attached, but on a nearby display shelf. The bag came inside a DVD case size cardboard envelope. I have two copies, both of them unopened. I'm a collector.

Didn't buy this set - I ask for two, later another with the purchase of a different DVD, paid a penny for each.

The former retail giant, Circuit City sold the movie with a free bag of Pop-Secret popcorn for $16.99. As you would expect - I don't have a picture of this. Why would I? The popcorn was available for either editions.

This isn't listed in most collector threads, but Target had their own; a free, generic Trick Or Treat bag attached to the case. This set sold for $16.99 as well. I passed on it, nothing special. Sorry, have no picture, it was quite generic.

Last exclusive came from Wal-Mart, a 3D child's book "Attack Of The Monster House" (with glasses) and a folded 3D movie poster (inside the book). I bought this. This came inside a cardboard long box, which I still have as you can see from the above scan. The thing (twenty-four pages) felt like one of those Scholastic books I used to buy when I was in grade school (but this was published by Simon & Schuster). By the way, those 3D glasses needed to be assembled. Anyhow, pure fluff (the thin book retold the story - in 3D!), but was nicely done. This exclusive came for both the widescreen or full screen editions.

Note, this exclusive did NOT come with the slipcover and sold for $19.96. Which is why I had to get creative.

- - - - - - - - - -

Rant.

Researching for this entry I found out that there are people who hate this movie, not because of their likes, but because they feel it's too scary/inappropriate for kids. Holy frak! This is why society is going into the dumpster. These folks would have fits seeing how kids in the '70s and '80s were raised (myself included). Not some precious snowflakes, we had fun and really played.

*sigh*

There is even talk about how the film portrays the obese in a negative light. For crying out loud! Nebbercracker (Steve Buscemi - voice) loved his wife. It didn't matter that she was fat, he took care of her in life and in death. The gal was hungry all the time, that plot point is main story - she became the house and it needed to be feed. That's the story, not some kind of slap-in-the-face insult. If anything the message here is acceptance and love. And it has a happy ending. Why does this need to be a drama?

There is more, but I'm not going to go further. This movie wasn't for you, move on. The end. *forced smile*

And yeah, DJ (voiced by Mitchel Musso) does look like a toon version of tween Will Wheaton.

- - - - - - - - - -

Tangent.

Something Halloween related I wanted to address - the Korean film, "Sector 7" (2011); it's on DVD from Shout! Factory. While many have called this a decent horror film. It's more of a remake or re-imagining than an original.

Or perhaps an unintentional remake at best.

On February 20th, 1981; ABC aired a made for TV movie - "The Intruder Within". It starred Chad Everett, Joseph Bottoms and Jennifer Warren among others. Same concept; an oil rig near Antarctica find something other than oil - their drilling (19,792 feet) brings to the surface an ancient life form; now loose on the rig.

The beast is very Giger-esc, definitely inspired by "Alien" (1979).

This is available on YouTube. Is it good? It's okay, not much else. I saw this when it was first broadcast, a wee boy. Not very scary, but there is once scene that stood out in my young mind - the loss of self. One of characters give birth to this monster. It uses the living body to gestate, then when its ready; burst the body open like a shell. That person is gone. The effect is a bit surreal since they couldn't show that kind of graphic moment on television.

And yeah, there's a quasi-mad scientist in this one too.

Man, that thing was slow as hell - the creature. While it does have a very tough exoskeleton (and roided out), you could very easily outrun it; hell, power-walk away.

Man, its growl was embarrassing. Zero range. Like they ran out of money for access to sound libraries for a decent mix. They had the same snarl, playing over and over - to the point of being comical, not joking. Their sound guy should've been bitch slapped for that.

The famous King Kong roar from 1933 was done by mixing the growls of tigers and lions from the local zoo; together and slowed down, backwards - created by sound man, Murray Spivack. None of that passion was present here.

The TV movie did get a release on home video on VHS (above) and Beta in 1984 from Trans World Entertainment U.S.A., I was one of the folks who rented it back in the day.
    Last edited by JohnIan101; 10-17-2019 at 05:17 AM.

Credits
    Past Tense - Cracked, Musky, Disheveled And So Famished Part II

Something I noticed, Lynda Mason Green plays Robyn. I remember Green as Dr. Suzanne McCullough from the syndicated TV series, "War Of The Wars" (1988). Season one was good, season two became an "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers" wanna-be (both seasons on DVD as well as complete series). In an odd bit of coincidence, Lynda Mason Green back in the day, looked similar to current, Ashley Greene.

Their names are spelled differently, not related. At least I don't think so - kin.

Terror and death strike as monster preys upon trapped victims. Alone and adrift [that's not true, it's a FIXED oil rig] in the waters of Antarctica, members of the crew of an offshore drilling station mysteriously begin to die, one by one. Their drilling has unearthed an ancient embryonic life form. Freed from its past, the small primitive creature grows out of control and suddenly develops [it wasn't suddenly at all] into a monster bend on murder and destruction. Working against time and nature, three of the survivors risk their lives to destroy the monster before it can multiply and threaten the very safety of the world.
    - cassette case rear

Here's the thing - this CAN make a cool movie, remade proper. I would keep the creature design, but make it more of a threat. And far better characters and rationales. Plus a greater ponder on where it came from, the past world when it was alive - only briefly touched on.

The feature ends with them winning and abandoning the rig, a corporate loss. The final moment is seeing a couple bubbles come from the drill's shaker. More embryos surfacing, a non-issue since they need a host to grow.

- - -

More toothsome Halloween costumes!

The first one ranks up there with 2017's sexy Charlie Brown (daddy likes), here - it's sexy Cat In A Hat! Yeah, that really exist. A tulle lace dress with long sleeve. Not sure if the hat is included, it should. White stockings/leggings not included. If you ask her nicely, she might let you pet her. *meow*

I think this is the first time I've run into sexy Olive Oyl. If you've seen the original "Popeye" cartoons, you know that Ms. Olive is the opposite of sensuality, a good distance away - like a few towns over. Yeah. Re-imagined for your delight. The body suit (polyester and spandex) comes with her iconic bun hair in wig form. She's probably gonna get more than candy if she wants. But should do her arm wiggle when doin' the deed. You know for continuity.

Can't honestly see what Popeye or Bluto saw in her; maybe Olive was a three input kind of gal - and back in the day that would've been rare as thunder snow. Thunder Snow!

- - - - - - - - - -

Footnotes.

"Monster House" ranked number eight in Whatculture!'s "8 Surprisingly Scary Animated Films That Scarred The Kids" in 2012.

The DVD was re-released with a new cover on October 18th, 2016 (widescreen) for $14.99. Same disc, same extras.

I'd like to pick up; transfer both into a transparent DVD case. The pervious cover seen on the inside, the newer, outside. With the slipcover on top.

- - - - - - - - - -

Recommendations.

You know the drill, five more titles. Find where you can and watch with friends or... alone in the dark.

"The Birds" (1963)
    Bodega Bay - off the coast of San Francisco becomes ground zero for an unprecedented attack; birds of all species working together murdering humans. Lawyer Mitch Brenner, his mother Lydia and little sister Kathy along with house guest Melanie Daniels get caught in a town size siege with a growing body count. Nobody is spared not even children. A slow burn to avian chaos; buildings on fire, dead and mutilated corpses. The film does lack a strong ending or justification for their behavior (latter isn't important). The movie ran out of money and time to film a finale. Do not seek out the made for cable sequel, "The Birds II: Land's End" (1994), a poor attempt at a cash grab. This is on DVD and BD several times over. Seek out the 2012 remastered release, though the original 2000 DVD has a lengthy documentary.
    Universal Studios Home Entertainment - 2012 - PG-13 (revised rating)

"Fantastic Voyage" (1966)
    America and the Soviet Union have both independently created miniaturization technology; the ability to shrink objects and people in size - even to the microscopic. Both face one major hurtle, time. The process is temporary, one hour then restoration. That is until a Soviet scientist, Dr. Jan Benes solved duration, indefinitely. While defecting to the West, Benes was targeted by an assassin, nearly killing him - leaving the doctor with a blood clot in his brain, comatose. He's going to die, the clot's location is beyond surgery that he could survive. The plan, use the CMDF (Combined Miniature Deterrent Forces) facility, send in a medical team in a prototype Naval submersible inside Benes. One hour to reach his brain, burn out the clot with lasers and exit before the sub and themselves restores. One hour to win the miniaturization Cold War. The team is assembled and injected, but one among them is a saboteur. Ground breaking when it originally came out; still packs suspense and horror. On DVD and BD as special editions. It spawned one Saturday morning cartoon of the same name in 1968 on DVD, England only.
    20th Century Fox Home Entertainment - 2007 - PG

"Hollow Man" (2000)
    A government funded project to create biological invisibly goes... wrong. Dr. Sebastian Caine and his crew create a serum making apes invisible, an amazing feat, along with bringing them back unconcealed. The next level is a human subject; egomaniac, Caine volunteers. It works. But the reverse fails. After awhile his fellow scientists fear his presence; the experience is driving him insane. Soon Sebastian becomes homicidal as he can indulge in forbidden urges - after awhile it becomes a game of cat and mouse inside the underground research facility. This is a violent film - a Paul Verhoeven flick after all. It can be found on DVD (as well as Superbit DVD) and BD. And has one direct to home video sequel, "Hollow Man 2" (2006).
    Columbia TriStar Home Video - 2000 - PG-13

"Night Life" (1989)
    Teen Archie Melville has a hard life, working part-time at his uncle's mortuary, a man who feels Archie owes him - to which is treated poorly. Plus tormented by bullies at school and off campus. His only friend is the town's tomboy, Charly Dorn. A car accident kills all of Archie's high school distress. But that salvation is short lived. The bodies are moved to the mortuary and a freak storm mixed with poor funeral home conditions bring the dead back to life. It begins anew without consequences - the dead don't care about getting arrested. Fast moving zombies with memories intact. Things escalate ever larger as the ghouls want Melville snuffed. This was a made for home video release; VHS only - hard to find. It can be found on YouTube. Starring Scott Grimes from "Critters" (1986) and now "The Orville" (2017) fame.
    RCA Columbia Pictures Home Video - 1989 - NR

"Sleepy Hollow" (1999)
    Tim Burton's take on the Washington Irving's iconic novella, "The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow" (1820). New York constable, Ichabod Crane is mocked for attempts at solving crimes using scientific methods. A judge orders him to an upstate Dutch hamlet, Sleepy Hollow to resolve the homicides of several residents... all of whom are missing their heads. 1) To prove that his methods can solve crimes. 2) Just to get rid of him for awhile. The meek cop meets up with town folks who claim the deaths were done by a Headless Horseman armed with a searing axe on a black steed. Crane suspects the crimes is far from otherworldly, but as more fatalities occur, he conceded that something supernatural happening. Science vs. magik; aided by Katrina Van Tassel, the daughter of a council member and Masbath, a now orphan boy (parents killed by the dark rider) - Ichabod set off to solve the occult case with twists and complications. In my opinion, Burton's last good movie.
    Paramount Home Video - 2000 - R

After looking about, I found an alternate image of the Beast from "The Intruder Within". You wouldn't want to see that coming after you, angry. Great design, too bad it was so poorly utilized. *shakes head* By the way, the oil company who owned the rig had the most generic name, Zortron, like third rate wanna-be "Transformers" cartoon character rip-off. Zortron would be like a helicopter or an ice cream truck robot. And yes, one of the bad guys.

Shivering? Don't worry, there is more mischief-maker awaiting to make your acquaintance. See you here next Thursday. It really want to get close and personal with you. And has infectious enthusiasm.

Credits
    Target - October 13th, 2019

Stranger Things: Season 1 (available now)
    Exclusive VHS packaging with photo set; BD/DVD combo $5.00

Stranger Things: Season 2 (available now)
    Exclusive VHS packaging with photo set; BD/DVD combo $5.00

Credits
    Best Buy - October 15th, 2019

Hellboy (original)
    Exclusive steelbook; 4k BD/BD/DC combo $24.99

Toy Story 4 (now available)
    Exclusive steelbook; 4k BD/BD combo $34.99

The Exorcist (available now)

The Goonies (available now)

Stephen King's It (1990) (available now)

Friday The 13th (1980) (available now)

Us (available now)
    Exclusive steelbook; 4k BD/BD combo $17.99

Credits
    Past Tense - Practical Shoes, Putrid Folks And Cream Filling Part I

[An earlier version of this PT was originally posted on October 18th, 2012 on JoBlo's "DVD, Blu-Ray & Home Theater Discussion" forum.]

The bars on the windows are doing their singular task. Such perverse passion - they are gnawing at the steel, trying to bite their way inside; looking at you with frenzied bloodlust as if you're the bacon in a sandwich which HAS to be made in short order. This is the first time since the 'happening' that you can pause to view their grotesque forms in the brightening morning. Is that some kind of bioluminescence in the eyes? You're not imagining it, they're somewhat glowing. That's when you hear the creak, your blood drops to frigid. The monster are learning and working together, six of them - pulling the bars away from the wood. Peeling the metal from frame and wall. I'm sure that sales man didn't put that in his pitch - 'limited warranty in the event of Hell Hounds'. You have, perhaps a good thirty seconds before they get inside. RUN! Hide. Prey.

You made it - this far. Week three of "Limited Edition Horror" 2019. Another two parter as we travel across a post-apocalyptic America looking for a Twinkie in "Zombieland"...

The motion picture opened on October 2nd, 2009. It was made with a budget of $23,600,00 (estimated) and grossed over 75 million during its U.S. theatrical run. The film opened number one at the box office, the following week it dropped to number two.

The feature opened against "Capitalism: A Love Story", "Surrogates", "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs" and "Whip It".

The DVD release did not come with a slipcover, but it came with an insert. Side one; ad for the "Zombieland: The Mobile Game" cell phone game, the other side, ads for various Sony Blu-Rays.

- - -

Best Buy had the only exclusive, a bonus disc. The set streeted on February 2nd, 2010 and sold for $22.99. It was also available on Blu-Ray for $24.99. It came with an exclusive wraparound, the "Nut Up Or Shut Up" edition.

This came in a real two disc case, not one of those crappy eco-friendly cases or a CD envelope. The bonus disc has two featurettes; "Shootin' Zombie With Ruben Fleischer" and "Behind The Scenes With The Cast And Crew Of Zombieland"; a runtime of 27:31 minutes.

There is no menu screen, both featurettes play consecutively.

Wait.

"Superbad Meets Shaun Of The Dead" - reviewer quote on the cover. Not like that that, "Superbad" (2007) had shameless, loud unlikeable characters. That wasn't here. A good thing.

- - - - - - - - - -

Rant.

This is one of the few zombie movies that can be said in the same breath as "Shaun Of The Dead" (2004). There are so many low budget flicks trying for that claim - 90%+ fail at that; lame humor with lackluster effects do not make a memorable feature. What does?

I'll name a few, "Fido" (2006), "Dance Of The Dead" (2008), "Doghouse" (2009) and "Slither" (2006).

Not a fan of "Superbad" (2007). Just didn't find it funny. Why am I suppose to care about this loud mouth A-hole? Being a jerk isn't funny.

It was however the first film to introduce me to Emma Stone. Got curious, then I saw her in "Easy A" (2010) and "The Help" (2011). I'm sold. She's cool. Researching this post, learned that Megan Fox turned down the role of Wichita. I'm glad that happened. I can't see her in the part. That's not a dig at Ms. Stone. She's attractive in that 'girl next door' kind of way. The movie is better with her involvement.

As for Fox, you can now call her a MILF. She didn't announce it until nearly three weeks after the fact. See, that's how you do it. She didn't whore herself every step of the way (like Beyonce).

Private moment, not something to be plastered on every tabloid cover. Well done, Miss Fox.

Anyhow, this film reinforces my fear of clowns. I don't care for them.

Screw you, if you're laughin'. They bug me. That painted face zombie (Derek Graf) was nasty (above left). Just as bad as the face eating jester (Kyle Glencross) from "George A. Romero's Diary Of The Dead" (2007). By the way, Michelle Morgan who played Debra Moynihan in "Diary" looks very much like an older Ashley Greene (not an insult, a maturer Greene - before she started looking a bit anorexic), an observation. She's still attractive.

Yeah, Greene gets two mentions. This PT and the last one.

- - - - - - - - - -

Footnotes.

I took a bullet for you.

Oh man, I regret buying this (July 2012). The bright side of this crap cake is that I only paid ten bucks, bought off an Amazon reseller. What is it?

Released from IMDFilms on May 17th, 2011 was the low budget ($500,000) parody of "Zombieland" called "Stripperland", $19.95. Same concept, except, wait for it... switching zombies with strippers - turned into zombies. A global virus turns women into undead strippers who feed on the living or on single dollar bills which ever comes first. Now you might think that was funny.

Sure, on paper decent; executed - pure garbage.

It had characters based on the film. Holy crap, Maren McGuire plays Virginia, the Abigail Breslin role of Little Rock. She is WAY TOO old for that part! They have her in pigtails, dude it does not work. Next they have Ileana Herrin as West, the Emma Stone part of Wichita. You can see for yourself on that DVD cover.

The only good part was Frisco played by Jamison Challeen, the Woody Harrelson's Tallahassee role. He fit the character. I didn't have problem with him. But he doesn't save the motion picture - which I use loosely.

Take my advice, avoid this. Don't make the same mistake. You're better off giving ten dollars to a homeless person. At least they'll do something productive with that money; food, booze or drugs.

- - -

Back in October of 2011 20th Century Fox was developing the movie into a TV series for CBS. A pilot written by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick who wrote the screenplay. They said this was going to be the replacement for a sequel, which at the time - just wasn't happening. Their project was planned as a half hour show for the Fall 2012 TV season. Then squat. Nothing.

It was Amazon Studios who picked it up the pilot in 2013; using Reese and Wernick teleplay. The tagline: "A new dead is dawning."

The half hour pilot was directed by Eli Craig. And was released on Amazon's streaming service in April '13.

The following month it was announced the adaptation was axed, series would not be picked up.

*long sigh*

Man, this looked like crap on a cracker. What you're seeing is as if the cast were made using the discount versions of the actors - several tiers down.

Left to right: Izabela Vidovic as Little Rock; Kirk Ward as Tallahassee; Maiara Walsh as Wichita and Tyler Ross as Columbus.

New character was added, Detroit - a voice by Kendra Fountain, an ex-OnStar operator. She's their navigator.

Credits
    Past Tense - Practical Shoes, Putrid Folks And Cream Filling Part II

Pilot should be a bonus feature when the sequel comes to home video; DVD and BD editions. Same as was the unsold pilot for "Blazing Saddles", "Black Bart" (1975). It's on the DVD. That pilot was so terrible - if being unfunny and cringe was their goal, you won!

Times changed, now were get the proper sequel. "Zombieland: Double Tap" comes out... tomorrow - October 18th, 2019. Sway.

- - - - - - - - - -

Tangent.

Years ago, had one of those discussions with a long time friend. Topic was Twinkie The Kid. I was thinking out loud (my usual). How could a species like The Kid ever survive? What kind of environment would they thrive in? My friend's answer was sealed behind plastic wrapping was its environment. I don't think so. But this begs the larger question.

Had The Kid sold out his compatriots?

Yes - he had. Lets not mince over this, he works for Hostess selling his own to be eaten by folks the world over. I wonder if they ever got a hold of Kid if they would pack him to be someone's snack or just bludgeon him until all of his filling is on the floor.

Look at that box, Twinkie The Kid is a frakin' sell-out, the worse kind. Mock riding a decapitated brethren, life fluids oozing out. Eat my people, NOT me. And he's so damn happy about it; might as well put a Swastika on him.

Species is sponge cake, so they wouldn't live in a tropical locale, too much humidity. Heighten temperatures such as a desert would be equally as harsh to flourish. A place too cold would be just as negative, the internal cream would freeze, killing them. So, that leaves a very controlled environment or some place temperate... or Los Angeles. But I can't see a secret race like the Magui roaming the L.A. streets in the shadows. For one thing the homeless community would consume them up real fast - extinction. The thing I believe is that they were created, man made. I see a huge warehouse where they are allowed to roam free.

Think H.G. Welles' Eloi, a loud siren or horn is blasted and they mindlessly trek to the structure which would look like a huge gapping maw and fall in. As they fall they're shocked and made comatose to be enclosed and packed away, their fate sealed... literally.

As you know for a time, Hostess stop making it since they no longer existed. Another company bought the brand and neo-Hostess was born. Gotta wonder before the buy - what happens to all those warehouses that still have Twinkies in them? Were they set free or maybe to keep their existence a secret - some guy comes in with a weed whacker and kills the evidence. Just imagine them screaming and running from a lightening fast rotating plastic strip, no one will be spared - not even the children.

- - -

More Halloween foxy apparel.

Oh Yeah!

It's sexy Duff Girl costume. The assemble also comes with that polyfoam belt that can hold three soda cans. Though they can be beer too. I like this idea. Glad to know such a thing was made real.

The second, I have no idea who the model is. Just that she's gorgeous. "Greek Olympia Women's Costume" fits her form like a glove. Fuzzy if it comes with the plastic sword. Other than showing off her legs, it pretty much covers her, but is still quite sexy. On the right gal will make hearts skip a beat; men and some women.

- - - - - - - - - -

Recommendations.

Five more titles for your brooding holiday viewing.

"Abominable" (2006)
    Made for Sci-Fi Channel TV movie (aired April 10th, 2006). Former mountain climber, now paraplegic goes to a cabin in the woods to rehabilitate in private; mix of depression and anger. The cabin next to him, a group of college girls are celebrating one of their own getting married. Soon what remains of those young women and him join forces - taking shelter in wheelchair man's rented room... from a murderous Sasquatch. Rise up, drop self-loathing, be the person he was - survive the night. This has be released twice over. Once by Anchor Bay Entertainment in 2006 and later by MVD Entertainment Group as a DVD/BD combo, remastered set (with enhanced SFX). I'm recommending the latter since it has better picture and bonus features, but you will need both for ALL the extras. This is unrated with gore and nudity.
    MVD Entertainment Group - 2018 - NR

"The Guest" (2014)
    Death of their eldest son, Caleb has taken a huge blow to the Peterson family; a soldier who died in Afghanistan. David Collins arrives to their home, claiming to have served with Caleb, best friends. He made a promise to help his family. The Petersons welcome the stranger to their home and lives. He's the perfect gentlemen. But bit by bit - things about the man and his story doesn't quite fit. It is their teen daughter, Anna who starts her own quiet investigation. And uncovers a military secret project - one of their test subjects has escaped; gone rouge. This does fit as a Halloween flick? It makes a 180 degree turn 3/4th of the way in - becoming a violent, sci-fi feature. Cut from the same cloth as "Universal Soldier" (1992).
    Universal Studios Home Entertainment - 2015 - R

Phoenix Forgotten (2017)
    Twenty years earlier in 1997, Josh Bishop disappeared in the Arizona desert looking for something seen in the skies nights earlier - Phoenix Lights. The camcorder hound and high school student, recorded himself along with friends Ashley and Mark seeking answers. The trio vanished. Josh's younger sister Sophie, now an adult has returned home with her boyfriend Dan to film a documentary on the missing kids. Footage was recovered of that day, but it stopped before anything had happened. Her persistence discovers there was a second video camera used by Josh. The recovered cassette inside reveals their final hours before the answer found them. This went in a different direction than most alien found footage movies - a religious slant, Ezekiel's Wheel. No ETs are seen, this is abduction and paranoia.
    20th Century Fox Home Entertainment - 2017 - PG-13

"Spectre" (1977).
    Made for NBC TV movie (aired May 21st, 1977). Criminologist and occult investigator, William Sebastian calls on an old friend, forensic pathologist Dr. Amos Hamilton to help on a difficult case. Anitra Cyon believes her brother, Sir Geoffrey Cyon - prominent British businessman has been dabbling in the black arts, perhaps something even more sinister. He calls her mentally unfit. A problem, the Anitra who shows up to cancel the investigation isn't the same woman who hired Sebastian. The impostor turns out to be a succubus. Intrigued, the two travel to England and meet the real Anitra. Geoffrey IS being manipulated by a death cult seeking sacrifices for their dark lord, the king of demons. This was an unsold TV pilot from Gene Roddenberry. It tested well enough to have new footage filmed for a limited European theatrical release. Hard to find. It was intended as a supernatural Sherlock Holmes type show. On DVD as a bootleg - Uncut European Theatrical Version. And can be found on YouTube.
    NA - 1977 - NR

"WNUF: Halloween Special" (2013)
    This is mock television broadcast from October 31st, 1987 (7pm); independent TV station, WNUF (channel 28). Filmmakers had limited resources so they made it retro and cheap - which gave it more authenticity. Newscaster and local personality Frank Stewart is hosting a cheesy investigation of infamous murder house in town. The alleged haunted home of where a serial killer had snuffed out several victims. Stewart is accompanied by a Father Joseph Matheson, Catholic exorcist and paranormal investigators (husband and wife) Louis and Claire Berger. The program is about an hour long with local TV commercials - all of them fake too. It goes from being just silly to dark. Very bad things happen in the live broadcast. Hint... they don't make it out alive. This has been released twice over on DVD; the other was 2017 from Pop Cinema.
    Camp Motion Pictures - 2016 - NR

- - - - - - - - - -

Just Because.

Is it wrong that the undead dormitory girl, "406" played by Amber Heard (picture with Jesse Eisenberg) is still kinda attractive? Wound not.

No telling what you could catch from her, but... you know - she's still fetching. Don't give me that look, when you saw the movie you thought the very same thing. It's a guy thing. Just so you know, there is a stinger after the end credits. An outtake of Bill Murray and Tallahassee.

There's a new two parter entry for "Night Of The Living Dead DVD Retrospective", it's a book review - check it out.

Come back here next Thursday. We have an old school visitor who may have a bone to pick with you - especially if you screw up his plans. So anally retentive... so vindictive.

Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast