Credits
    Best Buy - December 8th, 2020

Westworld: The Complete Third Season
    Exclusive steelbook; 4k BD/BD/DC combo $46.99

Arrival (2016) (available now)
    Exclusive steelbook; 4k BD/BD combo $24.99

Credits
    Past Tense

Another brand new entry! This outing we get a sexy video game adaptation in "Dead Or Alive"...

The motion picture opened on June 15th, 2007. It was made with a budget of $30,000,000 (estimated) and bombed, grossing $480,314 during its U.S. theatrical run; counting foreign receipts it made $7,755,686. The film opened number seventeen at the box office, the following week it dropped to number fifty-four.

The feature opened against "Spider-Man 3", "Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End", "Shrek The Third" and "Mr. Brooks".

There was no slipcover issued. Came with a single sided insert for "Dimension Extreme" titles; "D.O.A.: Dead Or Alive", "Dirty Sanchez: Unrated - Uncensored" and "Broken: Unrated".

Did some looking; total domestic DVD sales was $1,842,809 even when added to the amount, it still bombed. So bad this wasn't even screened for critics before its theatrical release.

- - -

There were two exclusives for this title which is pretty impressive, considering the above. I can only guess they really expected this to be a modest hit and had exclusives lined up and were contractually obligated to release them.

The first was from Blockbuster, a rental with exclusive deleted scenes. As with the regular release this streeted on September 11th, 2007. The retail price is unknown - was a rental. This was an item I bought off eBay in April of 2019, used. I sent it away to be professionally resurfaced, made like new.

There is a third menu screen for deleted scenes.

The other exclusive was from another home video giant which is now extinct, Circuit City, remember them?

It came with a deck "Ninja Playing Cards", round playing cards. Part of sealed exclusive inside the case is a folded up box for the cards. That was nice. My copy is still sealed.

A short tale. I didn't buy it when it came out. Sorry, I don't have the Circuit City weekly ad. Anyhow, nearly a week later was I out of town and saw it at the store and didn't buy. Then it started eating at me. That 'what if' finally got the best of me and I went back, seeking the set. It was a mess.

As some might recall, at this time - the store had declared closures, their bankruptcy failed to save their store. So all inventory had to go. This news fueled by desire to get a copy before I was beyond my reach. Wasn't looking for exclusives on eBay at that point.

Came back to that store and discovered the title was among a DVD menagerie. Somewhere among the shelves was the movie (with exclusive), it wasn't in order anymore. Might have taken me well over half an hour of searching, but I was lucky to have re-found it. Took it home that late afternoon.

Can't recall the price.

- - - - - - - - - -

Rant.

The was a movie based on Sony Playstation game of the same name from 1996 (shown above). As I understand the motiion picture was mostly based on "Dead Or Alive 2" (2000) game.

Never played them, but was aware of it. *nods* It was well known for scantily-clad women doing martial arts and for titillation for young guys. It was always going to be a hit.

The game spawned several sequels with the last one, "Dead Or Alive 6" released last year (2019).

The movie makes as much sense as it could - which isn't much. But that's not why you're watching it. You're here for the fast action and hot girls. I'm honest about it and the film isn't playing semantics.

Okay, I suppose I should, since it tanked. So we have three dangerous women; Princess Kasumi (Devon Aoki), Tina (Jamie Pressly; above) and Christie (Holly Valance) who have been invited for a high prize contest (serious dollars) on a private island owned by a billionaire, Donovan (Eric Roberts).

Once there the games begin, the ladies manage to rise in the rankings in their hand to hand combats. But discover they're actually pawns in a 'game' designed by Donovan as revealed by Helena (Sarah Carter) a company insider.

Plus there's a subplot involving Kasumi trying to find her missing brother who was a previous competitor there - has gone missing. Oh noes!

You get a good amount of fisticuffs and well placed jiggles, too bad this was PG-13 it would've benefited from an R rating which is what it originally had. A nude scene with Valance at the beginning in the hotel room; she was topless coming out of the shower.

Kinda wonder how this would've look - the character of Tina wasn't going to be played by Pressly. Two WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) divas were considered, Trish Stratus and Torrie Wilson.

- - - - - - - - - -

Tangent.

Need something else to write about to beef this Past Tense up. *wink* And I have a topic. Sway.

I am a fan of the "Wrong Turn" franchise. The last installment was "Wrong Turn 5: Bloodlines" (2012) and was the worst of the lot. It had poor make-up effects plus a weak story. Its failure put a pause on more entries, years.

Late 2019 came the announced that it was coming back with the original writer, Alan B. McElroy and director, Mike P. Nelson. They did the first film (from 2003). Great news. Then more came out, not a sequel, but a reboot. "Wrong Turn: The Foundation" was completed on April 25th, 2020. Early promo artwork above.

More news came out, it's been revised - now as a prequel to the first feature.

Friends hiking the Appalachian Trail are confronted by 'The Foundation', a community of people who have lived in the mountains for hundreds of years.
    - official synopsis

See that? April 25th? Then why was this NOT released this past October? Which is when it should come out. Minus the first movie, the rest were direct to home video sequels. I would expect this to be no different.

Did 20th Century Fox drop the ball? Or was it because that studio was bought by Disney, the new owners didn't know what to do with the finished film? All of the above?

Now I'm learning this has been retitled as "Wrong Turn" and has a blank 2021 release. Was it hampered by Covid; did the studio want a theatrical run? A lot of questions clouded by haze.

Can tell you, it stars Charlotte Vega, Emma Dumont, Matthew Modine, Daisy Head, Dylan McTee and Adrian Favela. Has a score by Stephen Lukach. And will be rated R whenever it comes out.

Not one of my biggest entries - not a complex story either (eighty-seven minutes long). A behind-the-scenes pix above; director Corey Yuen with stars Carter and Valance. Indeed. Spend the day before Christmas with me on December 24th, 2020 for the last Past Tense of '20. I'm still considering what that might be.
    Last edited by JohnIan101; 05-13-2021 at 04:58 AM.

Credits
    Best Buy - December 15th, 2020

Tenet
    Exclusive steelbook; 4k BD/BD/DC combo $34.99

The New Mutants (available now)
    Exclusive steelbook; 4k BD/BD/DC combo $29.99

Credits
    Past Tense

[An earlier version of this PT was originally posted on April 23rd, 2015 on JoBlo's "DVD, Blu-Ray & Home Theater Discussion" forum.]

Come back to a time when hippies were synonymous with peace and love; before the murderous Charlie Mason taint in "Mad Men"...

"Mad Men: The Final Season [7] Part 1" was released on home video on October 21st, 2014.

It streeted against "Wrong Turn 6: Last Resort" (which later got recalled), "Snowpiercer" and "Life After Beth".

This release originally came in slipcase which mirrored the three disc digipak inside. It came with two inserts. 1) Single sided, Digital Copy (UltraViolet instructions; code expires on October 21st, 2015. 2) A small insert; a double sided ad for season seven, part II of the show - Spring 2015.

It also came with a card stock backing; listing the contents - it mirrors the rear of the digipak inside. The card was gummied on the back of the slipcase.

- - -

There was only one exclusive and like the last time from Target.

Not a separate bonus, but rather incorporated in last the disc. Here on DVD it was added to the bonus contents on disc three. This was the Paleyfest panel from March 21st, 2014. It has a run time of 29:51 minutes and is presented in widescreen.

This event was moderated by Michael Schneider from TV Guide. Guest include stars Jon Hamm, Vincent Kartheiser, Elisabeth Moss, Christina Hendricks, Robert Morse, Jessica Paré and Kiernan Shipka. Series creator Matthew Weiner was present, but in the audience and did not participate.

The exclusive was for the DVD and Blu-Ray editions and sold for $19.99 (both formats).

As with the exclusive for season five, it was quite interesting. I had no problem finding a DVD copy for myself at the store. Sway.

- - - - - - - - - -

Rant.

I am sadden it came to an end.

This is a show that could've gone on for more years. It's moved from the 1950s to '60s. It can easily go from the 1970s into - at least the early '80s. Characters leave, age and some die. But that's just chasing sky now; Weiner wanted a conclusion.

Just think about it; Don (Hamm) will never know about Turbo and Ozone. [poppin' and lockin'] Years ago Weiner said he wanted to seen an elderly Don in a track suit in the 1980s trying to remain relevant. Why didn't that happen???

The final episode aired May 17th, 2015 on AMC.

Let me take a step back.

This is yet another TV show which had its season broken into two. I totally blame the SyFy Channel for bringing this evil onto the world. This started with "Battlestar Galactica" (2004 - 2009); the cable channel broke up season four into two parts, separated by a year; a legacy that lives to this day.

What sucks even more is that each part of season Seven is only seven episodes each. Couldn't they at least do ten each? This is one of American Movie Classics flagship programs. You would think they would spring for more. Nope.

This is the same channel that wanted no zombies in their undead show. I'm fracking not kidding. For season two of "The Walking Dead", AMC wanted to reduce the budget of their winner show. Have the production shoot on a sound stage, not outdoors. Have the zombies heard outside the farm house - not seen. Once that cable comment hit the web, folks were pissed to say the least. And it didn't happen, much.

So it does not surprise me that they wouldn't pony up to expand the final season.

Someone in the above pix is gonna have an office melt down and cut off a nipple. I think its easy to see which one; who's lookin' nervous? Hint... it involves a computer. Did we learn nothing from Joshua? It's a slippery slope from tic-tac-toe to global thermonuclear war to nipple severing. *nods* And someone here is missing an eye patch.

In case you're curious this season begins in 1969.

The foundations of Don's marriage to Megan (Paré) coming apart were seeded in the previous season. And it does in Seven P1. Yes, a spoiler.

I'm glad it went down the way it did. Don wanted his wife to happy and that meant him removed. He will continue to care for her. She's will be all right and so will he.

The breakup is so different than what happened with first wife, Betty (January Jones). That character can be rough; from sympathetic to full blown bitch. She's a woman-child. Plus her comments on the Vietnam War just ticked me off.

You wore your imperfections well, dignified. Spend your time alone.
    - The Birthday Massacre

Now with Megan gone, Don is home by himself with only work keeping his solace at bay. What I would love to see in the final few are gone and seldom seen characters.

One of the themes in Part I is father-daughter relationship. Don's ties to Sally (Shipka) was quite nice, both definitely have grown. She's not a little girl anymore, her independence has taken root, much to Betty's dismay.

Whatever became of Salvatore Romano (Bryan Batt) and Paul Kinsey (Michael Gladis) (top to bottom)?

When we last saw Romano he was fired from the agency in season three, still a closeted gay. Telling his wife that he was going to be late from work, hanging out in a gay park. Kinsey was seen in season five, ready for a trip to L.A. to become a writer.

The ad agency, now have a branch in Los Angeles, just saying.

I would like another appearance of Glen Bishop (Marten Holden Weiner), Sally's former... boyfriend? Boy friend? Friend. That would be nice. And at least one from Trudy (Alison Brie), Pete's soon to be former wife. There are other characters, like Midge Daniels (Rosemarie DeWitt) - Don's bed buddy from season one.

The above snaps were a happy coincidence; I don't believe Glen and Sally would suffer the same fate as Trudy and Pete. Glen has self-confidence without being cocky and not mired with indecision. Continuing...

Midge had an appearance in season four, now stuck in a failed marriage and a heroin addict. That episode took place in 1964. It's more than likely that Midge is dead at this time; complications with shared needles or an overdose. Too bad, I liked her.

One more thing, actress Jessica Paré has a doppelgänger. She looks like adult film star Stoya who in turn looks like Milla Jovovich. They should get together and hug, maybe kiss. But in a platonic way... or not.

Decided to close the year with a classy show that will be long remembered as the final Past Tense of the decade. What will come next? I honestly don't know - I only have so many available write-ups. Will need to get more... more that I care about and keep as part of my collection. I can tell you, I do have a number of exclusives for next year's "Limited Edition Horror" for October which was a surprise. It's doable.

There you go. Have decent Christmas with good friends and family with an excellent supper. And a safe New Years Eve wherever that may be. The next entry will surface on January 14th, 2021. Why a week later than usual? I'm considering a write up, a Tangent - but it's still hasn't arrived, a DVD collection from Germany. Could could late this month or early next, it was ordered in early November. Snail mail is named that for a reason and didn't buy from a store. *nods* A person, seller.

Credits
    Past Tense - Girl Power Part I

A new year - brand new entry, a three parter! This outing we get all taaada-taaada-taaada-taaada-taaada-taaada with a reimagining of a sci-fi favorite - that bombed. Welcome the new Jaime Sommers on a different PT in the "Bionic Woman"...

"Bionic Woman: Volume One" was released on home video on March 18th, 2008.

It streeted against "Enchanted", "Revolver" and "The Sickhouse".

This release did not come any slipcover. But it did come with a four page insert. This two disc set came in a standard DVD case. Page one was the episode guide, but failed to list any air dates (I'm sick of the lazy cr@p). Page two is a showcase of "Sci Fi Essentials" DVD sets along with a website for other Universal series titles. Shown are "Battlestar Galactica: Season One", "Sliders: The Third Season", "SeaQuest: Season Two", "Quantum Leap: The Complete Fourth Season", Galactica: 1980- The Original Battlestar Galactica Final Season" and "Eureka: Season One". Page three is coupon for $3.00 off any singular season; 1 - 3 of the reboot of "Galactica". It expired on September 30th, 2008. Page four is an ad for another NBC series, "Life".

- - -

An odd duck. Thought about for some time - to do a write up, it's NOT a part of the official release. Huh?

This was bizarre when it came out - had NOTHING to do with the title it was attached; like an afterthought. They wanted something to add as an exclusive and slapped this on. Did not buy when it came out was stupid. Why would I?

Many and I mean many years later, purchased off Ebay, dirt cheap - acquired since I had then recently bought the series for three bucks at Big Lots!, one of their DVD sales. What am I talking about?

This was attached to the box set for Season One of "Heroes". You see, every major store had their own exclusive for the hit series. And yes, I have them. It was a mess and expensive, but I did it. The only one I didn't bother with was for Circuit City; they offered a free pack of promo cards - for the trading card set to the show.

That was not exclusive at all, seriously, the weakest of them all. At some point I'll do a write up for "Heroes". Would have to break it into a couple or so parts. So much to write.

For this Past Tense I'm linking their exclusive to the TV show - as it should be.

On August 28th, 2007 Wal-Mart offered "NBC Exclusive Bonus Disc", came with its own case, rear packed with "Heroes: Season 1" (2006). This was priced at $35.87. The bonus has the extended trailer to "Bionic Woman" along with interviews which are omitted from the later Volume One release.

Also has the first four episodes for "Friday Night Lights" (2006).

Sure "Friday Night Lights", launched the careers of Adrianne Palicki, Minka Kelly and to a lesser degree Aimee Teegarden, but God I hated this show. Yes, I'm not into sports, but that wasn't the reason.

I enjoyed "Varsity Blues" (1999); own the DVD, the deluxe edition. It's entertaining, a solid flick. But this show ticked me off. Watching those four episodes some fourteen years later has not changed my feelings. It's like the hiring requirement for the camera men was 'must have early stage Parkinsons or inner ear damage'. The camera won't stay still, shifting back and forth or 'semi-functional alcoholic'. That continues to be super annoying. Stop trying to create drama where none exist.

The other reasons is this was an ugly looking show; the image was deliberately too dark and desaturated, muted colors. On top of the mentioned garbage. Somehow it managed to remain on the air for four seasons. Whatever, it wasn't for me.

The bonus for "Bionic Woman" has a run time of 14:46 minutes and is presented in non-anamorphic widescreen.

- - - - - - - - - -

Rant.

Look, I'm not going to say this was an excellent show, it wasn't. But wasn't as horrible as some are claming. On February 8th, 2017 WatchMojo listed the show as one of the "Top 10 Worst TV Reboots Of All Time". It was number five.

From left to right; pre-famous Lucy Hale as Becca Sommers, Michelle Ryan as Jaime Wells Sommers, Molly Price as Ruth Treadwell, Will Yun Lee as Jae Kim, Miguel Ferrer as Jonas Bledsoe, Chris Bowers as Dr. Will Anthros and Mark Sheppard as Anthony Anthros.

The "Bionic Woman" was a decent series, trying to be different - not a rehash of the original, trying to find its legs, but got canceled too early. One of the many shows who got their plug pulled, victims of bad timing.

On November 5th, 2007, the Writer's Guild Of America (WGA) went on strike. No new screenplays or teleplays would be written - it's a union. A bit of background, this show was filmed in Vancouver, Canada and had burned through all their available scripts, all eight of them. There was nothing left to do, but put a pause on production until the strike ended.

The strike ended on February 12th, 2008.

This is where NBC dropped the ball. They should've held onto the show until after the shutdown to add more episodes - which the network was planning. There MORE to this story, I'll get into that in a few. Present the program as mid-season replacement. Giving enough time to fix the problems, even doing a full season of twenty-two episodes.

That's why the DVD is labeled "Volume One" since they were at the time were expecting it would come back for Volume Two, the second half. Nope. Done. Axed.

Let me go here first; the character who got the show in the first wave of trouble and there would be a few. Oh boy!

There exist three different versions of the pilot because of this controversy. Above left is Hale, she wasn't the original, younger sibling, fifteen years old. The role was cast to actress Mae Whitman who played Jaime's... deaf sister - above right is a promo with Whitman.

This first iteration was screen for TV critics and dropped on the internet. This was discovered by hearing-impaired rights groups that Whitman can hear - is not deaf. This cause such a stir. So bad - the character was reworked, recast and reshoot.

I'll say it, Hale's Becca was an upgrade. Whitman's version looks utterly insufferable - and would get a pass since she's deaf.
    Last edited by JohnIan101; 05-13-2021 at 04:58 AM.

Credits
    Past Tense - Girl Power Part II

Just wait until these dissident discover the 1984 movie, "Blind Date". Joseph Bottoms, plays a blind man given experimental surgery, cranial implants which give outlines of shapes, no color or surface details. *Bionic sight* based on echo location which bats use. The main hardware is outside of his head, the device is disguised as a Walkman with headphones. The headphones has the sonic transceiver - which sends the data reflected back to the not-Walkman to be signaled to his implants as forms.

So? Actor Bottoms isn't blind. It's a decent, low budget flick, remember most for the car chase; a blind man behind the wheel, highly motivated - chasing the murderer who kidnapped his girlfriend... and he's gaining. It's on DVD and BD. The serial killer aspect was a subplot which became the dominate plot towards the end. And it co-stars a pre-bonkers and pre-obese, Kristie Alley.

Anyhow, people pointed out CBS' production of "Jericho" (2006) had hired a real deaf actress, Shoshannah Stern for the role of Bonnie Richmond. I don't really care. I just don't. Just be believable in the part. Does not have to be genuine; neither Christopher Reeve, Dean Cain, Tom Welling, Henry Cavill nor Brandon Routh could fly - to play Superman. This is all fiction, not real. It's Hollywood, make-believe land, all pretend. Stressing that, it's all pretend.

Summer of 2007; San Diego, Comic Con, the pilot was altered, no new reshoots then. It was now cut down to half an hour and screened for attendees. This version completely cut out Whitman's Becca to avoid more woes. Did not help, made some folks even more angry.

For the later broadcast, the pilot was reworked and had various reshoots to include the new actress and revamped character, not deaf. Neither of these previous iterations are included on Volume One; they probably wish it didn't happen. I am curious to see Whitman in the role.

Lucy Hale would later gain fame playing Aria Montgomery on "Pretty Little Liars" (2010). She now has a TV and theatrical career and currently co-host the yearly "Dick Clark's Rockin' New Years Eve" on ABC.

The next woe came from creative differences - where the series would go. Early on, one of the excitements was getting Glen Morgan as one of the show runners. For those who are not genre fans, Morgan is a big deal. He was a writer and producer on such fan favorites as "The X-Files" (1993) and "Space: Above And Beyond" (1995). He even married star, Kristen Cloke from SAB in 1998. He was a producer who started the "Final Destination" horror franchise. And the producer of the well received, remake of "Willard" (2003).

He was not happy with the story line co-show runner David Eick was pursuing. Eick was at the time, best known as the co-show runner on Ron Moore's reboot of "Battlestar Galactica" (Sci-Fi Channel). So Morgan dropped out. Leaving Eick as prime runner, the others were Kaeta Kalogridis and Jason Smilovic. The series template is credited to Morgan, well he got paid.

It is Eick hands on what is Volume One. His vision presented in those eight episodes. He was building a conspiracy, a surreptitious group is trying to stop further cybernetic research... unless it is for them. Plus the back burner story line with Sarah Corvus, played by Katee Sackhoff - the first bionic woman who went unhinged. Both she and Jaime are dying, not from the obvious. Unlike the original series, Corvus and Sommers have nanomachines in their blood for regeneration called anthrocytes. A nice workaround, so they don't have to deal with bruises when they gets into skirmishes.

The interface for their brains and the hardware wasn't perfected. They're generating noise which is manifesting in pain, headaches. This will grow and grown until it is all consuming, nothing will ease it; go mad or suicide to make it stop. There is no solution... at least at this point. A price of being reborn - more time alive; Jaime would've died at a hospital, too severe were her injuries. But this conclusion is years away, a slow build-up and probably minor patches could come available later. Corvus is actively seeking her own resolution.

Before the strike, NBC made it known they were not happy with what was seen, the show's direction. He got fired. A replacement was announced, Jason Cahill would now take the helm for the rest of season. But it was too late. The strike took too long, resulting in the show getting canceled.

Why is that?

The show premiered on September 26th (aired Wednesdays at 9 pm) running for eight weeks, all aired - stopped in November. As mentioned earlier, the strike ended in February, the following year. It would take weeks to get new scripts since Cahill could not work with writers or even hire new ones to revamp/mend the show until the walkout was done. Then add to that time - weeks more to film episodes and post production effects, then ready for broadcast. It was struggling in the ratings, not that well known.

For the network, having to resume production was a headache to gain momentum when they would need to reacquire the public's attention.

Too much time had passed. Too much time to get more episodes. Too much time to attract new viewers. So much easier to start from scratch with a fresh show. Where would this had gone with Cahill? A good question. Don't know - it wasn't meant to be.

It was suppose to be a network hit. It had sci-fi for fanboys, an attractive lead for guys and mixed martial arts, an empowered girl for women and a love story mixed in. All the demographics were touched on - along with the nostalgia for the original 1976 series on top of that. How could this not be a hit?

During the early weeks of the strike came another problem. *shakes head* There were some serious confusion if Sackhoff was written off the show. Corvus was going to be a reoccurring villain. What happened here is all about scheduling, not fired. Sackhoff was still working on "Battlestar Galactica", her participation in "Bionic Woman" was filmed during her downtime.

Sackhoff made it clear, signed a five year contract and wasn't leaving the show. This was about future scheduling once TV production resumed. Galactica would get her main attention, her character Starbuck was one of the leads. There were juvenile rumors that she and co-star Ryan had bad blood and would not work together. Nope, fiction.

I enjoyed Ferrer as Bledsoe, leader of the secret government black project, the "Berkut Group" (the new OSI, Office of Scientific Intelligence from the 1976 series). The operation done to save Sommers from a fatal car crash was not approved by him. It was done by her boyfriend, Dr. Will Anthros (Bowers). The San Francisco, nightclub bartender got two bionic legs, right arm, right ear and right eye.

It was also good give her training. Fellow agent (not bionic), Kim was teaching her how to defend and be proactive in fights. That makes 100% sense, she's not a spy as said before, Jamie was a bartender before this happened. There were both good and bad decisions made.

Oh yeah, she had no idea Will was leading a secret double life. Jamie knew him as a college professor, not a government scientist. She is a college dropout, folks died, had to get a job to survive and to raise her little sister. Not helping is her second life, spy - Jamie is absent more than before which creates clashes at home.

Credits
    Past Tense - Girl Power Part III

Ferrer is the new Oscar Goldman, played in the original by Richard Anderson. He's a jacka$$ and blunt, he owns Jamie. All the augments are on lease to her as it were. I would imagine had the series went on, their relationship would have changed, becoming a stern father-figure, not unsympathetic. At the start, Jamie is forced to be an agent for them, not really voluntary. But that changes as time passes. She's making positive changes and WANTS to be there.

But like Agent Kim says to Dr. Anthros - Jamie is a wolf who believes she's a dog. And when that comes to full comprehension, she may go rouge like Corvus. 'Can't make her do something she does want to do'.

Will Anthros is the new Dr. Rudy Wells from the source series, played by Martin E. Brooks. Rudy wasn't having sex with his creation. But may have thought about it. *winks*

I really should.

Above is Linsay Wagner as Jamie Sommers from the '76 ABC series - in heels. In the original, she nearly died from a catastrophic sky diving accident. This was made as a companion series for the network's hit show - "The Six Million Dollar Man" (1973) there were crossovers. And were three TV movie sequels which aired well into the mid 1990s.

Wagner definitely had a hippy chick vibe.

Jamie received both legs, right arm and bionic right ear. She had no eye mod, unlike Steve Austin (Lee Majors), Six Million. One of the points made, Jamie cost cheaper than Austin since her bionics were smaller. Yeah, wouldn't that make her parts MORE expensive?

"The Bionic Woman" was one of the rare shows which was saved by a different network. It was made for ABC, but got canceled after two seasons. It was brought back for a final season on NBC.

All and all, fifty-eight episodes were produced and all three seasons are on DVD.

To be honest, it was kinda filler, the gimmick got old pretty quick.

Let the hate flow!

There were comments on why the remake failed. This is one of my favorites...

American women felt threatened by Michelle Ryan as The Bionic Woman because they were worried that she was more beautiful than they were. American women were not as threatened by Lindsay Wagner as The Bionic Woman because she was not quite as beautiful as Michelle Ryan and because, in their minds, at least Lindsay Wagner wasn't some foreigner who came to American television and threatened to steal the attention of their men.
    - KatieCruise

Ryan is an English actress. This was her American debut. She is quite feminine, no mistaking that, but not the level KatieCruise is... projecting.

I knew her as Katherine Reimer, the psychiatric nurse from the BBC mini series (six installments), "Jekyll" (2007). A re-imagining of the classic gothic horror novella, "Strange Case Of Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde" by Robert Louis Stevenson. Above is Dr. Tom Jackman/Hyde (James Nesbitt), Claire Jackman (Gina Bellman) and Ryan. Too bad there wasn't more, it was pretty good. A different take on the material; Tom is the last living descendent of Dr. Henry Jekyll from 1886.

Reimer was the go-between for Jackman and Hyde who communicated with each other via a voice recorder. Tom had no choice since he wasn't always sure when Hyde would surface. So a deal was struck, supply him with money and Reimer as his aid - conditional freedom; no broken laws, no killing and have protective sex, no STDs; Jackman has a family.

The episode that stood out was the clandestine group "Klein & Uterson" had hired a mercenary to hunt down Hyde. Making the solider be this dangerous bada$$. Hyde is confronted by the professional and dispatched him as if he was a fly. Hyde is super strong and has a penchant for singing **Disney** tunes. The combo was funny and sinister. Imagine someone singing "The Lion King" while they're ready to cut you into pieces.

This next was more practical and I do agree...

There should have been a 2 hour long pilot with her only becoming bionic in the second hour of the show so we can see her go through experiencing her new powers.
    - CreatorOf2002

That should've happened, building drama and character.

Then we had Majors who didn't like the reboot. His comment is - mixed? Kinda feel, he had a grandpa moment.

It's not as good as the one back then. It's too dark, too sci-fi and too edgy for kids.
    and

Lindsay was warm and you felt more in tune with her. The new show has this little English actress and you couldn't warm up to her as you did with Lindsay.
    - Majors

You know, TV shows are not always geared towards kids. And Ryan was fine, not bohemian and that's okay.

This last quote did hit the nail, a legitimate problem.

The trouble lies in the casting and the concept. Ryan seems too inert, not nearly aggressive enough for the role. This becomes clear when she faces off with "Battlestar Galactica" star Katee Sackhoff, who plays the first rebuilt Bionic Woman - gone bad. Not only is Sackhoff infinitely more likable as an antiheroine, she pops off the screen while Ryan doesn't. They got the wrong bionic woman. Either that or they need to let the bad bionic woman get a whole lot more screen time. When the two do battle in the pilot, you can't help but think, "Why am I rooting for the bad girl?"
    - The San Francisco Chronicle on the first episode

Did find an odd bit of trivia while researching. Michelle Ryan was approached by Playboy for a pictorial. She declined, the magazine wanted her in character. What the hell does that mean? Wanted to see her nude, bending stuff or running fast? Still wrapping my head on that.

Would've like to have seen that, she's a busty gal. Don't give me that look, it's a guy thing. By the way, I don't know what's the name of that hair style (above), but I do like it. Quite feminine.

Alright one more...

while it's fine to have a villain who is more colorful than your hero, it's not so fine to have a supporting actor who makes your star vanish whenever they're on screen together. It makes you think that what this remake of a spinoff really needs is a spinoff of its own.
    - USA Today also on the first episode

I would've watched that, the adventures of Sarah Corvus. Being evil or good in flux, depending on her mood. Sarah was one of the better characters on the show. And in case you're curious. Price tag? You could call Jaime Wells Sommers, the Fifty Million Dollar Woman.

Okay there you go. A brand new post with more to come. I'm adding new exclusives that I want for my collection and content for you! A win win. Sway! Come back here on January 28th, 2021 for a movie that relates to a topic here, football. It was fun and charming - things "Friday Night Lights" wasn't. See you then.

Credits
    Best Buy - January 26th, 2021

Batman: Soul Of The Dragon
    Exclusive figurine; 4k BD/BD/DC combo $32.99

Credits
    Past Tense

Another brand new entry! This outing we get an old school romcom mixed with the early days of football in "Leatherheads"...

The motion picture opened on April 4th, 2008. It was made with a budget of $58,000,000 (estimated); counting foreign receipts it made $41,348,628. The movie bombed domestically ($31.3 million). The film opened number three at the box office, the following week it dropped to number five.

The feature opened against "The Ruins", "Horton Hears A Who" and "10,000 B.C.".

No slipcover was issued for either versions; widescreen or full screen. There was a single, smaller, double sided insert for Dale And Thomas Popcorn, gourmet popcorn. A $15.00 (paper) gift card, a coupon for use in store or online. Expired on December 31st, 2009. Never used mine, still inside.

- - -

Can imagine that this happened since they thought this was going to be a hit. It's a George Clooney movie, how can it bomb?

Yup.

There was a single exclusive when it streeted on home video on September 23rd, 2008 - from Wal-Mart. Before I go further I want to address this - price.

Could not find the retail price on release week for the exclusive. So I had to extrapolate, based on another store exclusive with the same set-up (side packed with the bonus that came in its own DVD case), "Quarantine" (2008). This example was the closest in my archive to 9/23/08, that set streeted on February 17th, 2009, five months later. Based on this - I'm saying the exclusive for "Leatherheads" was also $22.99. This is the best I can do.

It is quite reasonable to believe this was available for widescreen. As mentioned many times over - the early years Wal-Mart gave their bonus discs to full screen only. Since this came out in 2008, that was no longer in practice. The movie was however also released as full screen... 2008 and still selling full screens of widescreen made movies and TV shows. *shakes head*

This was an exclusive that took me close to a decade to acquire. Yup, I'm a long haul collector. The movie was bought in 2009 or so. When bought, I was happy the insert was included. Only to shortly thereafter - learn that there was a bonus disc. I made various efforts and could not find the DVD on Ebay as if it never exist.

So I made various efforts, on and off for a decade. That changed on December 27th, 2020 when I saw it. The bonus 'Buy It Now' separate, still sealed. Wow! That can be so rare. Price was excellent $2.75 plus $2.80 for shipping. Yes. Yes, I want this. Ordered that night ($5.76 total with tax), it arrived on January 5th, 2021, this month.

The bonus disc has extras presented in anamorphic widescreen; minus "The Whistle Stop Tour" which used movie footage as an old time news reel. The bonus DVD has a run time of 33:05 minutes.

- - - - - - - - - -

Rant.

As said, this bombed - so I feel I should. What is this movie about?

The year is 1925; we follow the exploits of team Captain Dodge Connolly (Clooney), a football player trying to keep his burgeon new sport alive. There is an audience, but rules and venues were in flux. Not helping his team was losing their... only sponsor. Thinking on the fly Dodge - cons a college football star, Carter Rutherford (John Krasinski) as well as a corporate tycoon, C.C. Frazier (Jonathan Pryce) to foot the bill. It works, he's a slick willie.

Krasinski is best known as Jim Halpert from the long running NBC series, "The Office" (2004).

The Duluth Bulldogs get the popular player, "The Bullet" and serious money behind them. They now have more than one ball.

But that success is on a short lease, unknown to Connolly, two things are afoot. One - The Chicago Tribune has assigned a female reporter, Lexie Littleton (Renée Zellweger) to expose their star. The young man is too good to be true. Rutherford is a WWI hero who got a whole squad of Germans soldiers to surrender all by himself without a single fire shot. The story has holes in it.

Lexie embeds herself as a reporter covering the football circuit, the intent of finding proof that his heroics were a sham. She does this by gaining Carter's attention and accidentally Dodge's too along the way.

This turns the men into off-field rivals for her affections.

Two - Frazier is witnessing football actually becoming a national sport and quite profitable, packed stadiums. He's working behind-the-scene to exploit Rutherford's fame and successes by removing him from Bulldogs for another team who has more media potential. Leaving Dodge with his ragtag team now going against Carter and his new crew.

Lexie discovers the true story in a moment of weakness and presses forward, unmasking the deception - it was more like a misunderstanding that took a life of its own. Carter had no reason to refute it, he was making serious money on the fiction. The news send shock waves across America.

The popular sport was making an obscene amount of money based on a fraud; Washington gets involved. The investigation puts Connolly in a precarious position because his game has now changed, the newly appointed congressional commissioner (Peter Gerety) has made rules of conduct for the sport which will be enforced. Dodge in particular - is guilty of pulling improvisational antics for the audiences and his own amusement. Those days are now gone.

He's one stunt away from being expelled from the sport he was trying to legitimize. But at this point, he did it - he proved it can work.

The big game, Bulldogs can not win against "The Bullet". So in one last hurrah, Capt. Dodge Connolly pull the stunt of all stunts to win - using Rutherford's deception on himself. That twist I didn't see coming. Made me smile.

As expected he's given the heave-ho, but not empty handed. He won the heart of Miss Littleton. And he did make a lot of money with his team before and after Rutherford switch sides. Did I spoil it?

No.

This movie is a throwback, an old school romantic comedy; excellent, funny dialog and a series of adventures involving Lexie and Dodge. You got the plot here, but not the feature. See it, you won't be disappointed. The film was a blind buy, glad I made it. As said in the last Past Tense, I'm not into sports. But this is one of the few sports features that I enjoy. Should be noted...

I got the movie in 2009 found out about the bonus and got bummed - didn't watch the DVD until earlier this month. Yeah, had the film on the 'to watch' pile for eleven years! Not the longest, I still have titles I bought in 2005 still waiting to be seen. *shrug*

This movie was stuck in development hell for practically fourteen years at Universal Pictures - was written in 1993. The movie only happened because George Clooney got attached as the star and... as director - because of producer Steven Soderbergh gave him the script. The story was right up his alley.

Favorite part? Easy, early on when Dodge and Lexie first meet on the train, the dialog was rich and charming. He was being a smarta$$ and reveling in it, she wasn't sure how to respond to his hijinks.

Bits of trivia; Connelly was based somewhat on a real football player, Johnny "Blood" McNally from the 1920s. He was a character off and on the field. Rutherford was loosely based on Harold "Red" Grange. And his agent Frazier was based on Grange's real agent, C.C. Pyle.

By the way, the motorcycle that Clooney rides isn't vintage, but a replica of the 1918 Indian bike. It is an electric motorcycle, custom-built. That's pretty sway. Leatherheads? Because back in the day, football helmets were made of leather, not padded plastic composites.

My only gripe - a minor one was with casting - Zellweger was somewhat too old to play Lexie. But that's even addressed in the movie. Again, a minor gripe.

There you go, another new post for you guys. Not one of my biggest, but hits the spot. Come back here on February 11th, 2021 for another NEW entry. And yes, I did get that import DVD set - which will be talked about.
    Last edited by JohnIan101; 05-13-2021 at 04:59 AM.

Credits
    Best Buy - February 9th, 2021

Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (available now)
    Exclusive box set; 4k BD/BD/DC combo $229.99

Jaws (available now)
    Exclusive steelbook; 4k BD/BD/DC combo $17.99

1917 (available now)
    Exclusive steelbook; 4k BD/BD combo $17.99

Frozen (available now)
    Exclusive steelbook; 4k BD/BD/DC combo $24.99

Beauty And The Beast (1991) (available now)

Beauty And The Beast (2017) (available now)

Mulan (1998) (available now)

Toy Story 3 (available now)

Credits
    Past Tense - A Different Kind Of Football Part I

Yet again, a brand new entry! Have a second slice with Frank, Sarah, Marvin and Victoria in "RED 2"...

The motion picture opened on July 19th, 2013. It was made with a budget of $84,000,000 (estimated); counting foreign receipts it made $141,507,355. The movie bombed domestically ($53.2 million). The film opened number five at the box office, the following week it dropped to number six.

The feature opened against "Monsters University", "R.I.P.D." and "Despicable Me 2".

All were issued non-embossed slipcovers; DVD and BD/DVD combo. It came with an insert; Digital Copy instructions. It expired on November 26th, 2014. There was a second insert for the exclusive below - additional instructions for CinemaNow.

- - -

There was a single exclusive from Best Buy.

They offered a combo set with additional exclusive content on their streaming service, CinemaNow. I have no idea what that featurette was. This was NOT on the discs, internet based.

This streeted on November 26th, 2013 for $19.99. There was a second offer - if you pre-ordered their exclusive you could access that bonus featurette on 11/17. Sorry, I don't know if that was bonus was anamorphic widescreen.

Not much more to write - that exclusive is unknown to me. Just so you know, CinemaNow bombed; Best Buy dropped the service in 2014. Does that mean, that featurette is lost? Could be.

- - - - - - - - - -

Rant.

The movie is exactly what you expect it to be, a decent popcorn action flick. Like comfy shoes you're getting the characters from the first film plus a few more in another tale - this time global peril. The humor between Sarah (Mary-Louise Parker) and Katja (Catherine Zeta-Jones) was good.

What's more to say? I like it. It's part of my collection. Having Anthony Hopkins as Bailey was a nice add on.

As you read, it bombed domestically - did make good money internationally. Why not a third film? Was going to happen, but got pulled In May of 2013 Lionsgate was seeking another entry, even signed Jon Hoeber and Erich Hoeber to write the next script. The Hoebers wrote both movie adaptation of the comic book characters (by Warren Ellis and Cully Hamner).

What happened? The movie bombed.

Then in 2015 there was a second attempt, but for the small screen. NBC wanted a TV series based on the movies. Some work was done, they got the Hoebers to return along with Mark Vahradian and Lorenzo di Bonaventura. Then nothing, stuck in TV development hell.

Given a choice I think I would prefer another movie. I have serious apprehension that they'll screw up the chemistry with poor casting and the obvious - the quality of stories will drop. How many time can Frank and Sarah get put in mishaps? You will run out of reasons for any of it to happen. It's a nice idea, but not sustainable.

- - - - - - - - - -

Tangent.

Back in the December 24th, 2020, Past Tense for "Mad Men: The Final Season [7] Part 1", I made mention of an import I had bought from Germany. An item ordered off Ebay on November 3rd, 2020. I paid $26.89 with shipping, a solid deal. It arrived on January 15th, '21.

I was super lucky, the set is mint. Quite a distance to reach me; one of the discs nearly popped out, but didn't. Like I wrote - was lucky. All discs checked and cleaned as well the case.

I'm talking about the sci-fi misadventure TV series, "The Misfits Of Science" (1985; NBC). It ran for one season, seventeen episodes - one unaired. This has all the episodes plus the pilot.

As you read this is a German import, can't play on U.S. DVD players, Region 2. Back in September of last year I bought a region free player. I'll cover that machine in a future PT. It was bought for my first import DVD release, another TV series set (United Kingdom).

Sadly the show has yet to be released in America; importing the set is the only way to own it. The audio? Yeah that was a concern as was subtitles - as in you can't get them off the screen. No worries. It's not explicitly stated, this has the original English stereo audio and all the music intact. I can only guess that German laws are different for music rights. They had named talent singing their hit songs such as Thomas Dolby to Phil Collins to Kim Wilde.

That probably happened since NBC had a deal with Universal Music to get good deals on music licensing. Used heavily for their other series, "Miami Vice" (1984). Anyhow, there are no German subtitles embedded on the screen. The show was dubbed in German.

The translation: "Misfits Of Science, The: The 80s Cult Comedy Mystery Fantasy Sci-FI Action Series - For The First Time Completely On DVD".

The box set was released from Koch Media on January 25th, 2008 for 39.95 Euros. This is where things went bummed for me. Then doing the research was good. You see, I don't have the '08 release. I have the 2010 re-release, same price. I was wondering why this had no booklet, the episode guide. The menu screens for each episode carries that info in... German.

I was searching for the prices, original and re-release found both - same. I found a review (translated) on the first release.

Unfortunately there is nothing besides the picture gallery. Disappointing when you consider that Koch Media often offers great booklets.
    - MovieMan

I'm not missing anything. Sway! The gallery is on the last DVD, disc five. The quality? There was no remastering done. All the shows are watchable - far better than the stuff found on YouTube over the years. It's an upgrade.

I was a fan when this first aired, still am. But can imagine most are in the dark. This was created by James D. Parriott. One of the episodes ("Twin Engines") was written by Timothy Kring. The name is familiar to genre fans; Tim Kring creator of "Heroes" (2006). Which was the same thing - only far more dramatic with a larger budget also for NBC.

The show was about the tiny research facility in the basement of the large think tank, Humanadyne. They are barely in operation, but are working within their restrictions. And doing incredible things wanting to be more than rejects.

HIT; Human Investigative Team is lead by Dr. Billy Hayes (Dean Paul Martin - son of Dean Martin) and Elvin 'El' Lincoln (Kevin Peter Hall). They seek and specialize in unique human peculiarities. More odd folks and society rejects, like themselves. Hayes rises up and becomes the leader of a poor-man's "A-Team".

Dr. Lincoln is seven foot, four inches tall; been taunted for years over height and can't play basketball. He went behind Hayes back and experimented on himself to lower his stature. It backfired, creating a new gland behind his neck; it releases a substance that changes his body, transform him for a limited time to the size of Ken doll. This was unknown to everybody until El made it known - was embarrassed he screwed up so badly. And for being reckless, since he's quite reserved.

Hayes discovers that mentor was kidnapped when Dr. Telford Momquist (Eric Christmas) escape from his confines to call about his abduction, then blacks out from the sedatives used on him. Billy has a general idea on where Momquist is being held, but can't get him out alone.

He's gonna need a team of unique individuals. The first recruited for the rescue is Johnny "Johnny B." Bukowski (Mark Thomas Miller). He used to be rock singer of some fame, but called it quits when he got electrocuted while performing at a concert. It changed him. He now attracts electricity, like a capacitor and can expel it - shoot lightening. When he was being 'helped' by HIT, Billy was being an ass and taunted him with a squirt gun - water is like acid to him. He can clean with a moist towel, but it burns. Naturally does not want to help, but is told that Momquist has been taken. Momquist was kind to him.
    Last edited by JohnIan101; 05-13-2021 at 05:00 AM.

Credits
    Past Tense - A Different Kind Of Football Part II

The next to be added is an underage girl; juvenile delinquent, Gloria "Glo" Dinallo (Courteney Cox, pre-famous). She has controlled telekinesis, it's underdeveloped though. But at seventeen she can't do much of anything unsupervised and is on parole. Which means the next add on has to be her parole officer, Jane Miller (Jennifer Holmes). Who was at one time Billy's girlfriend, dumped him for being immature. Some may remember her as Leslie Vanderkellen on the first season of "Newhart" (1982; CBS).

The last member to be added - upon the rescue was a subject taken from them when the show started - Arthur Beifneiter (Mickey Jones). HIT was given this man who was found in a cryogenic pod, made by Howard Hughes in 1937. Beifneiter actually dated Amelia Earhart. The pod was put away at a self-storage business and long forgotten till he was discovered by late night security crew. Found when his pod failed and Beifneiter was revived. He was changed. He can make things freeze. But his body, like Mr. Freeze, must be kept at chill temperatures or he'll die. A special insulated suit is made for him.

X-Men in an ice cream truck.
    - Andrew Hoffmann

The mission is to break into a military base and get their guys out. But there isn't a van or large truck they have access to to carry everyone. Make do with what they have - they can get an Ice Cream Truck, yeah - one of those independent ice cream/treat sellers who drive around. It's better than nothing. The truck becomes their car of choice since it took such a beating, but still kept going.

Turns out our big bad is a rogue general with ties to Humanadyne - Dr. James Strickland (Edward Winter). This is how Gen. Theil (Larry Linville) knew of Beifneiter and Momquist. Turns out he forced Momquist to build his wonder weapon, the Neutron Beam. Think of it like a phaser cannon from "Star Trek". It can vaporize objects without any nuclear fallout. The device exist and will be used. Each of the misfits use their talents for a righteous cause to get Beifneiter and Momquist free.

Now out - Billy and El know that this machine must be stopped; Theil will rule the planet with it. So they ask their co-conspirators to join them on one more adventure to save the world. Breaking into a top secret facility under a mountain to destroy that machine.

Yes they do. Their exploits are caught on camera; the world now knows 'super heroes' are real. What follows is their continued misadventures - wanting to do more since for the first time, these people feel like they have a family. The ever persistent Hayes wants to do more than lab work.

These tales included discovering a long lost Mayan civilization under Beverly Hills; stopping a plague from being unleashed; helped a Russian gymnast's defect to America; helping a marine biologist and his machine that talks to dolphins and helping a New Guinea, Aborigine lost in Los Angeles. As well as discovering a fellow scientist hasn't made First Contact, but is communicating with A.I. system part of the U.S. nuclear program; he mistakenly started WWIII. Oh yeah and helped a bionic CIA operative who lost his confidence.

Arthur Beifneiter only appeared in the pilot. He's never mentioned again in the series. Probably due to their budget; can only do so much each visual effects per episode. He was replaced with Dick Stetmeyer played by Max Wright which was HIT's supervisor - who was ineffectual at his job. There was a point in the show where Stetmeyer appeared before the board of directors of Humanadyne and asked a simple question - on why they should continue to fund the basement lab. "What exactly do they do?" His answer is - complicated.

Jane was dropped later on. But that makes sense, Glo was seventeen when this started. As the show continued, her character turned eighteen, didn't need supervision.

You can search online. The pilot only; one of the side characters was "Donna", a fellow scientist that Billy was trying to hit on, but wouldn't give him the time of day. The actress was K.C. Winkler, an attractive lady. She appeared in the September 1989 issue of Playboy in a pictorial - not a Playmate. "Misfits Of Science" wasn't her first genre appearance; she did two episodes of "Automan" (1983). Those roles were credited as 'The Model' and 'The Blonde'.

One of the running jokes was Miss Nance (Diane Civita) their semi-working secretary. The various phone calls she gets while in the background. 'The invisible man was here, but nobody saw him so he went home'. Plus these two background bit players whom various HIT researchers were experimenting on. No clue why they were there. One time had plastic bag hats, another time holding cricket balls. ??? Another time sitting in a kiddie pool.

Some additional bits; Kevin Peter Hall did some acting, but most of it was centered on his height. He was however so right for man-in-suit jobs. Hall was the guy in the alien suit, the original "Predator" (1987) and its sequel "Predator 2" (1990). He also played the friendly sasquatch in the movie, "Harry And The Hendersons" (1987) and the subsequent series of the same name (1990). He died in 1991 from AIDS, not like that.

He was in an automobile accident and was given a blood transfusion - this was at at time when blood banks and hospitals didn't screen their blood. He got infected at the ER. He was thirty-five when he passed on April 10th, '91 from AIDS related pneumonia.

Both Winter and Linville worked with each other a few times on M*A*S*H* (1972; CBS).

- - -

Back in December 10th, 2020 PT for "Dead Or Alive" I spoke of "Wrong Turn: Foundation". The next film in the franchise was announced completed on April 25th, 2020. Then squat.

I now have a street - the film, simply titled "Wrong Turn" will come out on home video on Febuary 23rd, 2021 for both DVD ($19.98) and Blu-Ray ($22.98).

A group of friends is surprised to found a native mountain people while hiking on the Appalachian Trail. The natives aren't friendly, and they prefer their life of seclusion, worrisome of strangers and new faces. The team of friends struggles to survive their run in with the native mountain people calling themselves "The Foundation". The Foundation attempts to save their way of life by eliminating the hikers; the group of friends is simply trying to survive what started out as a fun vacation in the mountains.
    - new official synopsis

I plan on getting it, the DVD. But I'll be honest, that cover is weak - it's generic, should stand out.

- - - - - - - - - -

Just Because.

Not common at the period to cast an age appropriate actress in the role. Most of the time, the person would be in their mid to late twenties, playing a teen. Just look at the cast from the original "90210" (1990). Suppose teen, actress Gabriella Carteris was twenty-nine... playing fifteen as Andrea Zuckerman. Sorry. 'Aun-drea' Zuckerman. *pausing* She was my favorite, thought she was nerd hot.

And there you go. Look man, I only had so much to write about "RED 2". It had an exclusive that some people had access to. *shrugs* If it has to be asked - "Retired Extremely Dangerous", a designation on potential, hostile ex-spies.

I have an idea on what I want to write about next Past Tense, but I'm waiting for it to arrive. Lets say, it's a special thing. See you here on February 25th, 2021. Indeed.

Credits
    Best Buy - February 16th, 2021

Lovecraft Country: The Complete First Season
    Exclusive steelbook; BD/DC combo $32.99

Beauty And The Beast (1991) (available now)

Jaws (available now)
    Exclusive steelbook; 4k BD/BD/DC combo $19.99

Mulan (2020) (available now)

Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (available now)
    Exclusive box set; 4k BD/BD/DC combo $229.99

Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast