Hi guys ... I'm jmcc from Caracas, Venezuela ... usually an active member of the site and forum a time back ... been off for a while but now I want to be updated about movies and trailers as before ... how have you been? ... how about the old and remembered friends and members editman, Jean-Pierre Bazinet, sex_maniac, corfy, j7wild, Mark Strube, Guiboche and others? ... would like to hear about you ...

I came back because I wanted to download the trailer for Phenomena (1985, dir Dario Argento, stars Jennifer Connelly), one of my favorite still-to-be-seen movies of all time ... once I downloaded the trailer from here but now I see that a subscription is needed in order to access the Forum Exclusives ...

Also I noticed, because I'm accessing the forum now from my phone, that an special app for the forum is available ...

I would like to know more about that and other changes you have been adding in all these years I have been not logging in to the forum and site ...

Nice to be back ... happy to hear about you again ... congratulations to the site ...

Waiting for your words ...

jmcc