Thanks Thanks:  6

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

3D Trailers in Exclusives

Kept waiting for a 3D for this one before seeing the movie. Seems like it won't happen

Credits
    It will! still encoding a SBS trailer...

Credits
    regarding the 3D trailer:
    As you might have noticed, i haven't uploaded many 3D trailers lately. I basicly can't make ISO trailers anymore. That's because of technical problems. The only way I could upload 3D trailers in the same quality that the ISO files provide, was by uploading Full-SBS trailers. Making those takes a very long time, and is a very dificult process. I am working very hard on making these trailers work. I hope that in a few days I can upload some great 3D stuff. Just FYI: there are 3D trailer(s) for:
    - Captain America Civil war
    - Batman v Superman (only the new one)
    - In the heart of the sea
    - The finest hours
    - Alice in wonderland
    - Finding Dory
    - Point Break
    - Zootropolis

I'm not saying that these are the trailers that I'll upload. I haven't even got some of them, but I'll try to get those up as soon as possible.

Credits
    Is there any way in which I could help?

I'm not super familiar with everything technical-wise but I've done conversions of .isos to SBS/OU, and have a lot of free/pc time on my hands ( working from home ). I learn fast and I really want those 3D trailers, it was mostly the reason I decided to pay for access. So let my know

Credits
    I'll let you know thanx!

Credits

Credits
    You the mvp!

Credits
    Not sure if I am doing something wrong but, I typically burn these to BD-RE discs and a lot of the time there is nothing but sound. I only get a black screen. I have tried a couple of different burning programs and brands of discs and even three different players and it always comes out the same. This didn't work, Alice Through the Looking Glass didn't work, the latest Star Wars didn't work. I can play the discs on my computer in 2D, but the 3D always just gives me a black screen with audio.

Credits
    Is the exclusive section totally gone ? There's no other place ( or at least I can't find any ) with 3D trailers. Since I subscribed last year, I've collected most 3D trailers, I have 72, most .iso and a few SBS/OU.

I know I'm missing a few, I have only 2 Gravity trailers and I know there were more, plus one Wolverine (2013) trailer, maybe a few others. I couldn't get them when the links started to go, went on holiday at the end of july. If the section comes back in one way or another I'll happily share them.

Rugal, are you retired ? or it's just an issue of not having a place to share them?

Credits

@istacks

Exclusives are pretty well done with, at least half the stuff is gone and no real solution.

3D trailers were not kept on the server anyway, so they probably expired, problem is just like myself, most contributing members are disappointed with the chain of events, and don't really have any incentive to spend time and effort contributing to a lost cause.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.