Thanks Thanks:  2
    Credits

I Saw the Light (2015)

Cast:

Director: Marc Abraham

Elizabeth Olsen, Tom Hiddleston, David Krumholtz, Bradley Whitford, Cherry Jones, Maddie Hasson, Wrenn Schmidt, Josh Pais, Joe Chrest, Justin Lebrun, James DuMont, David Maldonado, Ransom Ashley, Wayne Pére, Vanessa Amaya, Charlie Talbert, Elise Fyke, Jeff Caperton, Bryan Michael Hall, Cory Hart, Caroline Hebert, NM Garcia, Casey Bond.

About

I SAW THE LIGHT tells the story of the iconic, tormented singer songwriter Hank Williams who revolutionized country music with his raw charisma, haunting voice and original songs, most of which are considered American standards today and have been recorded many times over by pop, rock and country artists alike.

Hank Williams (Hiddleston) emerged from the local Alabama music scene after World War II. Wife Audrey (Olsen) was desperate to sing by his side despite being of lesser
    talent, which fueled an extremely turbulent home life. But Williams’ ability to write songs covering a wide range of emotions, using his own personal troubles as inspiration, became the essence of country music. In the end, he realized his dreams: hit records, a place on Nashville's prestigious stage and radio show the Grand Ole Opry and even guest spots on the then new medium of TV.

Refusing to hide his longtime alcoholism and dependency on painkillers behind the wholesome facade Nashville and the Opry expect of its stars, Hank remained prolific and immensely popular until the very end of his life. Like Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix and Kurt Cobain, Hank's star burned brightly, but briefly over the six years before he died on New Year's Day of 1953. HE WAS 29.

Today, country is the most popular music in America, and Hank Williams had much to do with that. His enduring qualities explain his inductions into the Country Music Hall of Fame (1961), the Songwriters Hall of Fame (1970) and the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame (1987). Williams had 33 hit country singles during his life. 30 reached the Top Ten; eight hit Number One. Seven more Top Tens came after his death with three going to Number One.

Social

I Saw the Light

Trailer(s) Studio, Apple, Vimeo & Official YouTube Encodes

Apple HD Encodes Available HERE, no Direct Links

"sony/isawthelight/isawthelight-tlr1_hxxxp.mov" 480/720/1080

QT Domestic Trailer 1920X1080 (145.2Mb)
    QT Domestic Trailer 1280X720 (76.2Mb)

Click ClipConverter Logo to Download Video

Click SAVEDEO Logo To Download Video

QT Movie Clip 1920X1080 (61.8Mb)
    QT Movie Clip 1280X720 (38.3Mb)

Additional QT HD Encodes also Available HERE on Vimeo, No Downloader Required

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	i_saw_the_light.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	20932  

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.