Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Revenge of the Sith is the only title that makes sense

Check out a article on why this is the only title that makes sense over at www.inlandempirestrikesback.net and go on the Star wars page.

Credits

here is the artcle

www.inlandempirestrikesback.net
    The name of the next installment of the Star Wars saga is "Star Wars Episode III- The Revenge of the Sith." Now some of you are probably thinking, "Stonewall, you are in violation of the restraing order, I am calling the police!" Now put the phone down. This is not the real title. But by putting two and two together, and digging deep into the mind of George Lucas, I have developed a theory on what Episode III will be named. George Lucas has said that the Star Wars movies are directed like silent movies. He uses the John Williams score to tell the stories instead of using the "talking head" format. There are also recurring themes in the movies like we hear in music. A great example is when Anakin's Naboo fighter destroys the Trade Federations starship. Kind of remains you of when Luke destroys the
    Death Star. Also when Count Dooku tells Obi-Wan to join him and together they will destroy the Sith. Kind of sounds like Darth asking Luke to join him to rule the galaxy as father and son. Well, let's look at the titles.

Episode I-The Phantom Menace

Episode IV- A New Hope

Both these movies have some thing in common . They both are the first movies in their respective trilogies. They both introduce charactors and they end with no definite ending. So since they are the beginning. Their names are not giving us to much of the plot. Kind of keeping us in the dark.

Now the other two movies:

Episode II- Attack of the Clones

Episode V- The Empire Strikes Back

Both these titles pay homage to the old Flash Gordon serials that George are up with. Kind of a Saturday afternoon movie marquee. (which Star Wars was intended to be) These movies so far have been the most intense , they give us a lot more information and move the story along to set up the "final acts" of each trilogy.

That leaves the final two movies:

Episode III-THE REVENGE OF THE SITH

Episode IV- Return of the Jedi

Unlike the other movies, these two are going to be in sharp contrast to each other. Jedi ends on an up note. Good triumphs over evil, Vader is redeemed, and the galaxy is now free to go to Toshii Station and pick up power converters. Episode III on the other hand is going to be the most tragic of all the Star Wars films. So the title should reflect that all is lost. The Republic, the Jedis, Anakin, life as we know it. Now that I have bored everyone to sleep. Here are the reasons for why I think the title of the next movie will be "THE REVENGE OF THE SITH" First of all in Episode I, Darth Maul tells Darth Sidious that" finally we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi, finally we will have revenge." this sets up pretty much the theme of the prequels. Also for those of you old enough to remember, the original title of the ROTJ was Revenge of the Jedi, Lucas
    changed it at the last minute because he felt revenge was not a Jedi trait. Revenge is however, a Sith trait. All in all, most of you by now are probably thinking that I am having delusions of grandeur, and that I am fool of Bantha poodoo. Which is true. We all now that the name of the next movie is going to be:

STAR WARS EPISODE III- JAR JAR VS THE EWOKS

May the Force be with you, Stonewall

Credits
    the shadow will fall autumn 2004 ... all other blah blah blah regarding a title for EP3 until then is totally speculative.

but ... i still prefer 'fall of the jedi'

Credits
    yeah...it may sound a little off, but it does make a little sense. of course, it would the best title of the new trilogy if that were to happen....
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Ok I think the running total is now....

Circle of the Force
    Rise of the Empire
    Fall of the Jedi
    Disclosure
    Rise of the Dark Side
    Fall of the Republic
    Separation
    Rupture of the Force
    The Severance
    Order Overthrown
    The New Empire
    Revenge of the Sith
    Chances are none of these are right Some are pretty good though.

Edit: Silly titles not included
    Last edited by Marcus; 01-28-2003 at 10:51 PM.

Credits
    Rise of the Sith
    The End of The Republic
    The Death Of Anakin
    The End of Anakin
    The Birth of Vador

While you may think that these are stupid just wait and see how bad the real title is.... The Atack of The Clones is so bad when you compare it to the actual movie.... If he wanted to give it a name along the same line of this it should have simply been The Clone Wars... While the war only started at the end (hence atack), this title was somewhat foreshadowed in the first triligy...."I fought with your dad in the Clone Wars" or something like that.

Credits
    The Rebellion Is Born?
    Rise Of The Rebellion?
    Last edited by Kn'thrak; 01-30-2003 at 09:58 PM.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    whoa............. spot on
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg