Thanks Thanks:  4

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

Movie Collectors Corner Welcome Thread

Since Best Buy Canada is shutting down their forum, anyone who participated in the Movies & TV Shows thread can now have a new home.

The Best Buy forum was obviously limited to their own offerings, this one being non retail specific is open to any retailer exclusives worldwide as long as the posts are in English.
    Steelbooks, Exclusives, links to specific BD/DVD products, pictures, anything goes!!!
    Obviously, gratuitous advertising won't be tolerated with posts getting deleted or moderated.

This being a movie site, trailers can be found in other threads, so feel free to browse around.

Another point of note, one security feature is automatic moderation of new member posts if they contain links.
    Don't panic if your post does not appear right away, it's simply awaiting to be approved. Once members have reached a certain amount of posts, this no longer is a factor.

To start a new thread simply hit the "Post a new Thread" button on the top left hand side, and the rest is basically similar to what BB members are used to. Don't be concerned with doing the wrong thing, anything can be moved, merged and edited at any time.

To PM me, simply click on my avatar name and it will give you a drop down. I'm usually always around anyway.

Any questions, I'm happy to help, simply send me a PM.

Enjoy!!!
    Last edited by jacques1400; 02-13-2018 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Update

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.