Credits

Credits
    Thanks
    Ordered

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazintrini View Post
    Thanks
    Ordered
    Thanks for the heads up!!!! I think we have all been patiently waiting on this one....

My ordered too is in....

Credits
    Thanks for the notice @Leprekon!!! I have been impatiently waiting for this steelbook and happily ordered mine.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    Thanks for the notice @Leprekon!!! I have been impatiently waiting for this steelbook and happily ordered mine.
    I saw it was posted on HDN so I ordered mine (4 lol the bestbuy backup) and posted the links since I knew a lot of us were waiting very patiently.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by leprekon View Post
    I saw it was posted on HDN so I ordered mine (4 lol the bestbuy backup) and posted the links since I knew a lot of us were waiting very patiently.
    The Best Buy backup @Leprekon I like how you think Lol; of the 3 you have left are you going to keep them a sell them to individuals who miss out or have damaged copies?

Last week I was finally after after a previous post I made that I was unable to place an order with Best Buy USA to ensure I would get a copy and have it sent to my brother who lives in California. I was finally able to but the problem was I would not of received it till August or Sept when he comes to visit; now with Best Buy Canada finally placing it online I canceled that order and put an order with them; I am just glad that they finally have it online for preorder

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    The Best Buy backup @Leprekon I like how you think Lol; of the 3 you have left are you going to keep them a sell them to individuals who miss out or have damaged copies?

Last week I was finally after after a previous post I made that I was unable to place an order with Best Buy USA to ensure I would get a copy and have it sent to my brother who lives in California. I was finally able to but the problem was I would not of received it till August or Sept when he comes to visit; now with Best Buy Canada finally placing it online I canceled that order and put an order with them; I am just glad that they finally have it online for preorder
    I have a US copy ordered but I need to get free shipping on Maze Runner so that will get cancelled once it gets shipped to a friend. For the 3 backups is if I have a damaged
    Copy (once opened one will be a exchange). Others will be returned unless someone missed out and needs a copy within a week I can hook them up Cull Obsidian. Funny the people at my bestbuy knows how I feel on damages when I retuned my Star Wars steelbook the girl asked me if I want to keep anymore cause it’s sold out.

Credits

If nothing else BB CA is consistent with my orders, got my SteelBook in the oversized box and loaded with those air pouches. As usual the SteelBook is dinged which means it goes back.

Good thing I ordered copies from BB US, that way I can get my money back and spend it with a Canadian retailer who actually cares.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Same packaging as you but some of the wrap is either ripped or disc loose. The copy I opened is all good though from BBYCA

Credits
    Same packaging as everybody else and it was stuffed so much the box looked like it was about to pop open. But at least the copy I opened is all good shape; no loose discs, no dents from what I can see and/or no rips from Best Buy CA.

Could you also tell me the name the Canadian retailer who carries steelbooks from Disney; because if the news of Best Buy supposedly to be closing all of its 250 mobile-phone stores in the U.S is true. I want to get a heads up on getting my Disney movies from someone other than Best Buy; before they decide start to closing Canadian BBY stores.

Credits

There are no other Canadian retailers carrying Disney SteelBooks at this time, we hardly have any large retailers left anyway.
    Sunrise normally carries the equivalent of Target exclusives which is the DigiBook, but that's about the extent of it unfortunately.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12