Thanks Thanks:  5
    Credits

Red Sparrow SteelBook

Available for Bestbuy as a 2D unfortunately

https://m.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/r...-2018/M2227212

Credits
    It was only released in 2D, and is a slow burn spy thriller that's 95% dialogue driven -- wouldn't have done it much good to be upconverted to 3D.

Very surprising to see this one turn up considering the bad box office, but it's actually not half bad. Just wish it was a bit shorter.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachuforever View Post
    It was only released in 2D, and is a slow burn spy thriller that's 95% dialogue driven -- wouldn't have done it much good to be upconverted to 3D.

Very surprising to see this one turn up considering the bad box office, but it's actually not half bad. Just wish it was a bit shorter.
    I’m talking about 2D appose to 4K like the BB US
    Last edited by leprekon; 04-18-2018 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Autocorrect

Credits

Full Links & Pics

Best Buy CA (2K Combo per Price Break) & US (4K) SteelBooks, Street Date May 22, 2018

Best Buy CA (2K) // Best Buy US (4K)

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by leprekon View Post
    I’m talking about 2D appose to 4K like the BB US
    I understand your grievance Leprekon of why is it that BBY US gets the 4K and 2D. While BBYC gets only the 2D disc; this is just my opinion but while I guess we should be happy to be getting anything in the line of steelbooks from them. It almost seems like we are getting left over scraps or leftovers from what BBY US is not able to sell off.

In some ways it reminds me of how BBY US is able to get certain TV series on both Bluray and DVD; while BBY Canada only offers them in DVD for example the Handmaid's Tale Season 1.
    Last edited by Cull Obsidian; 04-18-2018 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Added Information

Credits

@ Cull Obsidian

I wouldn't go as far as leftovers considering this has not been released, but I would go as far as stating that Best Buy Canada either evolved into an entity where they feel the name itself will draw in customers like Target thought, or they simply lost interest in the Canadian market.

Best Buy US on the other hand evolved into a customer centric organization, and is even forging alliances with its main competitor Amazon for exclusive product sales. I understand that these deals need to be forged South of the border, but honestly, when was the last time BB Canada worked with anyone in country to provide a market specific alliance for exclusivity?

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/04/...smart-tvs.html

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    @ Jacques1400

Your right left overs was a bad choice of words; but unfortunately this is the sort of thing be it the entity thought the name itself will draw in customers like Target or they simply lost interest is what closed all the Target stores in Canada and maybe repeated with Best Buy Canada. Thanks for the link to bad BBYC could not do the same here I guess they feel they can get by with using third party online retailers from the Market Place.
    https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/marketp...marketplace;en

In all honesty it seems most of there steelbook offering except for Black Panther have not been Best Buy Canada exclusive but retail free but what do I know. Maybe things may change but I will not be holding my breath on that.