Thanks Thanks:  3
    Credits

The Nightmare Before Christmas Anniversary Edition Exclusives

Best Buy US SteelBook for Now, Street Date September 2, 2018

Best Buy US

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Well this is a definite must have for me at least and with a September 2 street date I am just sorry Best Buy Canada will not be selling this steelbook. I guess I better place a preorder with Best Buy USA.

Credits
    The one Steelbook I want that I’m assuming Sunrise won’t get so I won’t be getting this .

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by leprekon View Post
    The one Steelbook I want that I’m assuming Sunrise won’t get so I won’t be getting this .
    Do you have anybody in the the USA were you can place an order with BBY USA and have it sent to their address and have it mailed to your address. While I know it is inconvenient especially for myself it has been the only way for me to receive many Disney title; although I have to wait 2-3 months till my brother returns home from the state. But what other choice do we have Best Buy Canada does not seem to be interested in carrying older animated Disney titles.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    Do you have anybody in the the USA were you can place an order with BBY USA and have it sent to their address and have it mailed to your address. While I know it is inconvenient especially for myself it has been the only way for me to receive many Disney title; although I have to wait 2-3 months till my brother returns home from the state. But what other choice do we have Best Buy Canada does not seem to be interested in carrying older animated Disney titles.
    I do but this will end up costing me like $60+ just for 1 Steelbook with shipping & packaging and exchange rate. I might wait for eBay or something. My brother goes to the states all the time for work but I have asked him in the past and it’s a little of a hassle as does sport tours and no time to look for a bestbuy.