Thanks Thanks:  24
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

Aquaman Exclusives

Best Buy Exclusive SteelBooks in 4K & 2K, Street Date March 26, 2019

Best Buy CA // Best Buy US 4K // Best Buy US 2K

Last edited by jacques1400; 05-17-2019 at 10:51 PM.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Just saw the movie and I enjoyed it; just hope Best Buy Canada carries the steelbook.

Credits

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CGKid91 View Post
    Thanks CGKid91 for the update; my copy is ordered hopefully the next steelbook for online Best Buy Canadian release is Mary Poppins Returns and Creed II.

Credits
    Was about to post this lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by leprekon View Post
    Was about to post this lol
    We are all suffering from that condition called "Same Thought Syndrome".

Credits

I understand that DC takes the Comic Book approach for the SteelBook art, but IMO:

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    We are all suffering from that condition called "Same Thought Syndrome".
    Lol next you need to do what people do in YouTube post “1st” lol. Next it will be they sold out fast when will the listing be put back up

Credits
    Damn. I missed the preorder. Think this will go up again?

Credits
    I've been waiting for this one myself... was away for the weekend as luck may have it and saw the post last night (sold out already)...

Looks like I'll need to order from the States

Credits

Not sure what's going on with SteelBooks, BB seemed to be going nuts listing them for the New Year, but it would appear that they only stock minimal quantities, they sell out after a couple of days for the most part.

Last year I would have said not to worry, more will show up on release date, but now......

All I can say is check often, and maybe ask some of the members who order multiple copies if they are willing to let you have one if all they do is return them back to BB.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by leprekon View Post
    Next it will be they sold out fast when will the listing be put back up
    Well I guess you hit the nail on the head with your that quote @leprekon. It also seems @jacques1400 this is the only way for Best Buy Canada is able to be get more steelbooks title but in smaller quantities. I find it interesting how some steelbook title can stay online for days even after the release day and other title get sold out within a few days.

Credits

I'm not too sure that it's a larger selection with smaller quantities, I can see "Captain America" being very limited since it's not a new release, but "Aquaman?"
    The movie passed the Billion Dollar mark at the Box Office, not stocking it is rather weird IMO.

BB US has both 4K & 2K, which were listed for pre-order before Christmas and still have stock, go figure.

Regardless, it is what it is.
    I prefer US purchases anyway, YES it is at a premium but the quality being what it is with BB CA I'm getting tired of pulling 911's trying to locate replacements at twice the price because it got sold-out State side on the release date.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

I'm not too sure that it's a larger selection with smaller quantities, I can see "Captain America" being very limited since it's not a new release, but "Aquaman?"
    The movie passed the Billion Dollar mark at the Box Office, not stocking it is rather weird IMO.

BB US has both 4K & 2K, which were listed for pre-order before Christmas and still have stock, go figure.

Regardless, it is what it is.
    I prefer US purchases anyway, YES it is at a premium but the quality being what it is with BB CA I'm getting tired of pulling 911's trying to locate replacements at twice the price because it got sold-out State side on the release date.

Truthfully I have no idea either I see steelbook movies that have been already released like Bohemian Rhapsody, Halloween2019 and The Grinch sold out with no new in coming stock. While we also have movies that are online for preorder that are already out of stock like Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, the 4K steelbook version of A Star Is Born and The Little Mermaid (Anniversary Edition); I do not have a clue as to why some sell out before others or how BBYC decides what movies they should supply more stock.
    As for preferring US purchases anyway, I agree the quality is superior to that of BB CA also when they run out of stock of a particular steelbook they will at least get a resupply if you need replacements online and/or Americans can just go to their nearest BBYUSA store to pickup a replacement.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    Well I guess you hit the nail on the head with your that quote @leprekon. It also seems @jacques1400 this is the only way for Best Buy Canada is able to be get more steelbooks title but in smaller quantities. I find it interesting how some steelbook title can stay online for days even after the release day and other title get sold out within a few days.
    Lol yup @Cull Obsidian. It was only up for 3 days lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast