Thanks Thanks:  5
    Credits

Bumblebee Exclusives

Best Buy Exclusive, 4K UHD SteelBook, No Street Date yet.

Best Buy CA // Best Buy US

Last edited by jacques1400; 01-31-2019 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Update

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    I really hope we get this steelbook; this is just my humble opinion but it is easily the best out of all of them. That shot of Cybertron was fantastic. None of this intricate modern design crap, just straight up transformers looking like transformers nice simplistic G-1 designs with bright colors. So much different than Bay's movies you actually know what's happening during the action. Everything works so much smoother than all of the other Transformer movies. 

Credits
    Interesting that this is being listed now. BBC have been listing the non-Steelbook release for pre-order for a while now, but there hadn't been any sign of it on BB either side of the border. I'm hopeful BBC will pick it up now that its being listed State side.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavey Dave View Post
    Interesting that this is being listed now. BBC have been listing the non-Steelbook release for pre-order for a while now, but there hadn't been any sign of it on BB either side of the border. I'm hopeful BBC will pick it up now that its being listed State side.
    @Wavey Dave

While Best Buy Canada does at this time have the non-Steelbook releases for the online pre-order of Bumblebee; the DVD and Blu-ray release date is estimated for March 2019 and available on Digital HD from Amazon Video and iTunes is estimated for March 2019. We may not see this available for online steel-book preorder at Best Buy Canada till Feb 2019 or closer to the Bluray release date.
    Last edited by Cull Obsidian; 01-19-2019 at 09:22 PM. Reason: change comment

Credits

Credits
    I am glad to see Best Buy Canada has this up for online preorder; another steelbook I do not have to purchase at Best Buy USA. Now at this time all we need is the steelbook for Creed II , Mary Poppins Returns and Aquaman all in 4K UHD/Bluray Combos.

Credits
    If anybody missed out the first time and is interested Best Buy Canada has the 4K UHD/Bluray Steelbook Combo for Bumblebee back for online orders aka getting rid of damaged stock.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...combo/M2229365

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    If anybody missed out the first time and is interested Best Buy Canada has the 4K UHD/Bluray Steelbook Combo for Bumblebee back for online orders aka getting rid of damaged stock.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...combo/M2229365
    Lol at least we know where this stock is coming from and not just phantom stock.

Credits
    Dang!!! @leprekon that disappeared quick; I just went away from the computer for an hour Lol. They probably only had two or three copies available online anyways. I wonder how many other steelbooks that were supposedly sold out will show up later during Black Friday sales.