Thanks Thanks:  17
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Captain Marvel steelbook is back online for preorders for anyone who missed out the first time.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...m2230172.aspx?

Credits
    I was just wondering did anybody receive their Captain Marvel Steelbook; the reason I ask is because I got all my Toy Story 4K UHD 1, 2 and 3 steelbooks in the mail. But have not received the Captain Marvel steelbook and they were both supposed released for June 11, 2019 (TODAY); my order still says in progress but I was just curious if this is going to be a late order seeing it has not been shipped.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    I was just wondering did anybody receive their Captain Marvel Steelbook; the reason I ask is because I got all my Toy Story 4K UHD 1, 2 and 3 steelbooks in the mail. But have not received the Captain Marvel steelbook and they were both supposed released for June 11, 2019 (TODAY); my order still says in progress but I was just curious if this is going to be a late order seeing it has not been shipped.
    June 11 is next week.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cujobp View Post
    June 11 is next week.
    AHHHH S well that will explain why I did not receive the steelbook it will not be released till next week. Thank You @cujobp for correcting me on this big mistake.

Credits

Used Thumbs to scale down Image

So I was informed and looked at the back of mine and apparently lately the Canadian Steelbook on the back have this dent on a lot of variety of steelbooks on the back bottom corner. This isnt on the US Steelbooks so only in Canada so I don’t know what they honestly do to these steelbooks

Must be a batch cause I got a replacement from store stock

Last edited by jacques1400; 06-12-2019 at 05:22 PM.

Credits

Yep, that's the way my SteelBooks are showing up 60% of the time, it appears to me like some kind of clamp mark, anyone familiar with the Walmart in store displays will notice the same marks in the back of slipcovers.
    Target also had the same issues with theirs when they were in Canada, but that was caused by jamming the movie in their stupid security lock cases.

Which ever way you look at it, it's procurement or warehouse related. Out of my 2 copies one had the dent and the other had a a ding in the front, but they came in nice big boxes......

In short, I had to buy 2 copies in order to get a mint one by switching the covers.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Like you @leprekon from the images you have shown my online preorder for Captain Marvel came in the mail the same way and replacement from store stock looks the same way without the dents. While, I am glad to get a nice replacement I found odd and surprised that in the Best Buy Canada store I went to they still had at that time 6 steelbook copies left. Any other time we e cannot find a Disney/Marvel title on the shelves at all and would end up being stuck with a damaged steelbook; I just hope the same thing occurs with the Avenger Endgame Steelbook with more stock because I have a feeling we will be getting damaged copies.

Credits
    $36.99 one day only Best Buy vip sale June 27. Get your orders adjusted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12