Thanks Thanks:  13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

Shazam! Exclusives

Shazam! is up but I'm having some difficulties ordering it. Gives me an error

The following errors occurred:

We're sorry, one or more items in your order are not available for shipment but may be available for Reserve and Pick Up. Please remove Shazam! (Bilingual) (SteelBook) (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray Combo) from your cart to proceed with this order. If you would still like the item(s), please Reserve them separately on the product page(s). (0107)

Shazam!

Credits

Best Buy Exclusive, Street Date, July 2, 2019

Best Buy CA // Best Buy US

Last edited by jacques1400; 06-01-2019 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Update

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Managed to pick mine, but they are already sold out, as of 4/18/2019 5H06 pm. They had really limited quatities for this one. Not surprising, but still pretty baffling

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CGKid91 View Post
    Managed to pick mine, but they are already sold out, as of 4/18/2019 5H06 pm. They had really limited quatities for this one. Not surprising, but still pretty baffling
    Thanks for the update @CGKid91; I was also able to order mine online. I am certain they will get more online supplies in before the release date on July 2, 2019; but it did not help we had some difficulties ordering it yesterday. But I hope this does not happen with the Captain Marvel Steelbook whenever Best Buy Canada puts it up for online preorder.

Credits
    "Whenever" in the keyword here for the Capt. Marvel steelbook, hopefully it WILL happen, and they wont pull us a Mary Poppins 2.0 haha

Credits

Prayers answered!!!!

Credits
    BBYC has these available for pre-order again, as of this time.

Credits
    I was wondering for anybody who has placed their online preorder on April 18, 2019 have you noticed the delivery date says it arrives as early as July 03, 2019 which we know has passed. While the new listing states that the release date is July 16, 2019 and delivery arrives as early as July 16, 2019 the same date. I am curious if my April order is still good and will arrive; or if it will be canceled and/or should I just place another order.

Credits
    Its likely the Canadian release was just shifted due to Canada Day. I'm not unduly concerned.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavey Dave View Post
    Its likely the Canadian release was just shifted due to Canada Day. I'm not unduly concerned.
    Thanks @Wavey Dave, but it seems Best Buy US also gives a release date of July 16,2019 and while I am not so much concerned with the release date. I think I am more concerned with BBYC continuous shipping mistakes and all of a sudden my order being cancelled mainly because I have not received a shipping confirmation on my email and the status is still showing up as in progress. I will give it a day and place another online order just to be safe.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/shazam-...?skuId=6350573

Credits

The original release date was July 2, but like many other releases lately it got pushed back to July 16, probably due to manufacturing or a change of content initiated by the studio.

For those unaware, there's only one or two large capacity plants left in North America, the bulk going to Mexico and they are over capacity at this time resulting in serious delays

In short, this has nothing to do with Best Buy, and yes, just like most retailers your order will only reflect the information that was processed on the purchase date. This should not affect your order in any way. Your orders will show "In Progress" because the original date has now passed. Nothing more, Nothing less.

Credits
    Apparently the name on the spine isn’t in the centre, matte and no embossing or debossing https://ibb.co/VwYVhm2

Credits

What did you expect for $50?

Don't care really, some are better than others, that's life.
    It will probably get here damaged anyway, so it will be a return.
    I have a BB US backup order, so I'm covered.

Credits
    Got in early on the ordering, and got mine today all present and corrected - packed in a large box with packing material. Arrived in good condition with no "clamp" marks on the back.

Credits
    You'e lucky @Wavey Dave according to my tracking number for Canada Post mine will not be expected for delivery till Thursday, July 18. Something having to do with my item being re-routed due to processing error in Ajax, ON on July 16; at any rate I just hope it comes in good condition.

EDIT: My Shazam Steelbook just came in good condition with no clamp marks, spine slashes and/or dents marks on the back good. But when I took the steelbook out of the plastic the steelbook was open and I had to fight to close it and clamp it shut; I am debating if I should just return this one and get an exchange but I should not have to fight to close a steelbook.
    Last edited by Cull Obsidian; 07-17-2019 at 12:47 PM. Reason: updating information

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast