Thanks Thanks:  6
    Credits

Toy Story Exclusives

4K UHD SteelBooks, Street Date June 4, 2019

Best Buy CA // Best Buy US

Last edited by jacques1400; 06-21-2019 at 10:35 PM.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    This is amazing I did not expect to see these Disney/Pixar steelbooks to be released by Best Buy Canada!

Credits
    Well similar to the Shazam steelbook; the Toy Story 1,2 and 3 are already sold out they also must of had really limited quantities for this one. I am not surprising, but still find it pretty odd they must of had a limited shipment for this also.

Credits
    I know I mentioned this in another thread but am curious are the 4K UHD Toy Story 1,2 and 3 steelbooks only being sold in Best Buy Canada because I do not see them being offered in Best Buy US. Not that I am complaining but I just hope the Toy Story 4 steelbook follows the same artwork as these ones.

Credits

Only Best Buy Knows!!!
    It will probably show up somewhere in the US, Best Buy or someone else at some point. The same thing happened with the Captain America SteelBooks, it was posted here first and it took a while, but Best Buy US finally got them up.

In respect to the artwork being similar for Toy Story 4, my guess would be more than likely, but there's been so many different releases over the years, does it really matter at this point....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

Only Best Buy Knows!!!
    It will probably show up somewhere in the US, Best Buy or someone else at some point. The same thing happened with the Captain America SteelBooks, it was posted here first and it took a while, but Best Buy US finally got them up.

In respect to the artwork being similar for Toy Story 4, my guess would be more than likely, but there's been so many different releases over the years, does it really matter at this point....

Yeah your right I was just curious totally forgot Best Buy Canada got Captain America steelbook before BBY USA the same thing also happened with the re-release of the four Transformers steelbooks with the different art. As fore the artwork being similar for Toy Story 4, I guess it does not matter; seeing how I missed out on Futureshop's 12 weeks of Disney Steelbooks Collection and their different artwork this works for me with them re-releasing the Disney movie with 4K/Bluray combo I am happy to getting titles I missed.

Credits
    Back in stock on best buy canada as of Wednesday May 15th at 6:20

Credits

Anyone have an extra Toy Story & Toy Story 3 that they're willing to part with? Send me a PM
    As usual, dinged up garbage wrapped in nice big boxes.

I'm going to start considering ordering them from the US only, this is getting to be standard fare from wherever mine are shipped from.

Credits
    I know how you feel @jacques1400 unfortunately it not just your area I am in the Windsor, ONT area and my Toy Story Steelbook also had a ding on the front. Sadly the only one I see available at this time for online order in the BBY USA is Toy Story 3. The Toy 1 and 2 are "Store Pickup Only" and sadly I am not going to waste $12.50 CND round trip for bridge toll, hope there is not traffic on the bridge, then have to deal with the US/CND custom gestapo and finally have an hour round trip drive to the closet Best Buy in the surrounding Metro Detroit area. Just speaking for myself in the greater scheme of things I think I can deal with my ding.

Credits

Best Buy Exclusive 4K UHD SteelBook, Street Date to be Annouced.

Last edited by jacques1400; 06-21-2019 at 10:21 PM.

Credits

The difference is that I can't simply live with a dent, spine slashes to a point, but dents are totally unacceptable.
    We pay a premium to get these, and it appears that logistics is simply tossing them in a cart without any care while fulfilling the orders.
    But let's make sure it goes out in a box.......

Now, if this was an isolated incident I would simply re-purchase a replacement on eBay or any other hoarder, even though It's against my principles to give these crooks money, but I spend more time looking for replacements than anything else, it sucks.

I'm hoping BB US will get more stock, the "Store Pickup Only" is normal for most new titles until they get replenished online.
    The one to worry about is "Sold Out".

Credits
    The Toy Story 4 Limited Edition (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray) SteelBook is available at Best Buy Canada for online backorder.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...u-ray/M2230634