Thanks Thanks:  16
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits

Just a quick comment, I expressed my opinion on this "wording" several times but I'm not BB.

I just want to remind everyone that nothing guarantees a copy, even a firm order.
    That much I know from all the "Sorry" vouchers I've received over the years.
    What I do know for a fact, is every single time that an order is cancelled and a new order placed, you are now further down on the line, so please keep this in mind.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    I agree with every thing you said @jacques1400 in your comment; but I am not suggesting anybody cancel there previous online backorder. I am only suggesting if they are unsure about the May 24, 2018 they placed; then place another order with the online preorder it is not uncommon for us to place more than one order.

Credits

Aladdin (1992) 4K Ultra HD/Blu-ray SteelBook

The animated Aladdin 1992 (Limited Edition)(4K Ultra HD/Blu-ray Combo) Steelbook is now available for online preorder at Best Buy Canada.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...u-ray/M2230696

Credits
    If anybody is interested Best Buy Canada has the Aladdin 2019 (4K Ultra HD/Blu-ray Combo) SteelBook up for again for online orders again; so if you missed the first time here is your chance.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...-2019/M2230454

Credits
    I thought it’s was always available since it was up for preorder. I’m
    Sure there’s a few local stores with damaged stock lol.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by leprekon View Post
    I thought it’s was always available since it was up for preorder. I’m
    Sure there’s a few local stores with damaged stock lol.
    Maybe it was available; I just did not see anything after it was released though I could of swore they removed it from the site after it was released. Then again maybe I was just imaging it; at anyrate like you stated @leprekon they may be getting rid of damaged copies that were returned. Hopefully they are making room for new Disney steelbooks like the Maleficent Mistress of Evil 4k UHD Steelbook which I thought would of shown up by now; guess they are taking they own sweet time to release it in Canada.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    Maybe it was available; I just did not see anything after it was released though I could of swore they removed it from the site after it was released. Then again maybe I was just imaging it; at anyrate like you stated @leprekon they may be getting rid of damaged copies that were returned. Hopefully they are making room for new Disney steelbooks like the Maleficent Mistress of Evil 4k UHD Steelbook which I thought would of shown up by now; guess they are taking they own sweet time to release it in Canada.
    you might be right but it’s hard to keep track anymore as I could be wrong.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    If anybody is interested Best Buy Canada has the Aladdin 2019 (4K Ultra HD/Blu-ray Combo) SteelBook up for again for online orders again; so if you missed the first time here is your chance.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...-2019/M2230454
    Assuming it's either new or damaged stock. It came out in September (the non-steel 4K is on sale on Amazon right now for like $23).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12