Thanks Thanks:  16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

Aladdin Exclusives

It’s has been added to bestbuy but says sold out which shouldn’t be as it went live like 3 hrs ago and never was available to order. Keep your heads up

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...combo/M2230454

$44.99
    Last edited by jacques1400; 07-24-2019 at 03:44 AM.

Credits
    Hopefully (crossing fingers) it sounds like Best Buy Canada jumped the gun again because there is nothing listed on the Best Buy US site; maybe they are waiting till they go live with theirs. But at any rate I will keep my head up for this one; it makes no sense they would only have a few but seeing how the Alita: Battle Angel SteelBook is sold out online I would not doubt it being sold out.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    Hopefully (crossing fingers) it sounds like Best Buy Canada jumped the gun again because there is nothing listed on the Best Buy US site; maybe they are waiting till they go live with theirs. But at any rate I will keep my head up for this one; it makes no sense they would only have a few but seeing how the Alita: Battle Angel SteelBook is sold out online I would not doubt it being sold out.
    Battle Angel was as available for I’m guessing g a day. Remember when Endgame was listed it took a few hours for it to be available to preorder. I read it’s listed on BB US but not available to preorder. I could be wrong.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by leprekon View Post
    Battle Angel was as available for I’m guessing g a day. Remember when Endgame was listed it took a few hours for it to be available to preorder. I read it’s listed on BB US but not available to preorder. I could be wrong.
    Unfortunately, at the moment I see nothing in the BBY US site for the Aladdin Steelbook but hopefully that changes; really hope to get my hands on this steelbook.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...l%20Categories

Credits

Credits
    Thank you leprekon for the link I did not see that. I know this might sound foolish but the whole time we have been talking about this steelbook I thought it was the animated Aladdin steelbook that was being released. But seeing it is the live action being released I think it safe to say we will see it being offered online again we have a least another 3-4 months before the bluray release.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    Thank you leprekon for the link I did not see that. I know this might sound foolish but the whole time we have been talking about this steelbook I thought it was the animated Aladdin steelbook that was being released. But seeing it is the live action being released I think it safe to say we will see it being offered online again we have a least another 3-4 months before the bluray release.
    Your welcome Obsidian. Saw it posted on HDN. I honestly think it will be up for preorder after being sold out the minute it went live sometime this weekend before it disappears.

Credits

Best Buy Exclusive, No Street Date Yet

Best Buy CA // Best Buy US

Last edited by jacques1400; 07-24-2019 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Update

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Up for preorder but is backordered like Avengers.

Credits
    Thank for the heads up leprekon and my order has just been placed. Not sure about them classifying Disney items like Avengers: Endgame Steelbook and this Aladdin Steelbook as backorder instead of preorder like the Alita: Battle Angel SteelBook but I guess this is Best Buy Canada's new way of doing things; just so long as I get them I will be happy. Plus now I see they have 3 new Delivery Methods: Canada Post XPressPost which cost $6.99, Canada Post Expedited which cost $5.99 and Canada Post Letter Mail which is free. I just hope and wonder if this means our steelbooks will come in better condition.

Credits

@Cull Obsidian

It simply means that now you can actually pay more to receive damaged goods faster.
    Canada Post has never been the problem.

When you receive a SteelBook in an undamaged box, and open it to find a dinged up product, that's not the carrier.

Credits
    Thanks @jacques1400 I am glad I did stick with free shipping.

Credits
    As I was trying to find a reason for them being « backorder », I realized that both avengers and Aladdin are the only two movies without a release date. Maybe Best Buy Canada decides that they dont want them as « preorder » without a release date anymore, so they mark them as « backorder » ? Or something like that ? Could it be it ?

Credits

@CGKid91

Hey, makes sense to me, but I'm not overly concerned with terminology.
    The website is still lacking features and full of bugs, so I hope it's a work in progress.

Credits
    Hey everybody here is another heads, the Aladdin (4K Ultra HD/Blu-ray Combo (2019) steelbook is now listed a preorder and no longer a backorder. While I am sure if this will not change anything for those of us who 'back ordered' it here is a chance preorder it to be sure you get it.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...-2019/M2230454

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast