Thanks Thanks:  27
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Credits

It's actually orders which people either cancelled or their payment method got denied.
    That's why they ship on the Thursday or Friday normally, 5 days to the official release date to correct the payment issue otherwise the order is cancelled and placed back into stock.

I ordered my copies from the US, can't deal with the constant bull$hit quality issues every single time.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    De-listed...

Credits
    Sad. Best Buy Canada needs to be better

Credits

Understatement of the year, even when they have stock, odds are it will be damaged goods.
    Right now I would be very happy with Best Buy Canada joining Forever 21, that way they could set-up an online store like Target has.

I'm already paying extra by ordering from the US anyway.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

Understatement of the year, even when they have stock, odds are it will be damaged goods.
    Right now I would be very happy with Best Buy Canada joining Forever 21, that way they could set-up an online store like Target has.

I'm already paying extra by ordering from the US anyway.

I did not know about Forever 21 Canada announced all 44 locations across the country will be closing I love reading how customers will still have the option to shop on the U.S. website and ship merchandise to Canada which from the stand point of a steelbook collector is actually something I would love to see happen to Best Buy Canada for steelbooks. That being said as angry as I am about recieving damaged steelbooks that is not the only thing they sell there and would hate to see a another Canadian franchise go belly up over my selfishness. Seeing how steelbooks are not the only thing that people purchase from Best Buy Canada for example dishwashers, clothes washer and dryers, computers and Televisions I really do not see that happening seeing how appliances would be harder to ship online over the border unlike steelbooks. Maybe they could put all things like Movies, Music and Video Games as items you can shop on the U.S. website and ship merchandise to Canada and larger items you would still buy in a Best Buy stores in Canada. But that being said this is just my opinion.

Credits
    This is not a steelbook but; for anybody who is interested Best Buy USA now has the 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray The Infinity Saga Collector's Edition coming soon for online preorder. They even give the option of paying $549.99 up front or paying $30.56/mo suggested payments with 18-Month financing; I would hate to see how much it will cost in Canada and if we will get monthly payments.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-inf...384410.p?skuId
    Last edited by Cull Obsidian; 11-13-2019 at 02:10 PM. Reason: correction

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    This is not a steelbook but; for anybody who is interested Best Buy USA now has the 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray The Infinity Saga Collector's Edition coming soon for online preorder. They even give the option of paying $549.99 up front or paying $30.56/mo suggested payments with 18-Month financing; I would hate to see how much it will cost in Canada and if we will get monthly payments.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-inf...384410.p?skuId
    Or you can wait till Phase 3 is done and get all 3 phases in 1 set for a low price of $1000

Credits

They did a Phase 1 ($140 USD) & Phase 2 ($175 USD) Collection, granted they were 2K/DVD editions. So instead of a Phase 3 for the buyers of the previous sets, they throw at you a Full package at some ludicrous amount of money?

And Yes, I know as well that this is a 4K release of the entire Series, but they validate the price based on on the concept that purchasing every single title in the collection individually would amount to more that the retail price of this set.

I'm sorry, but unless you were dead or living on Asgard since 2008, there is no way in hell that anyone interested in this set would not own a majority of these titles by now. They doubled, tripled, dipped and more on 2K & 4K with re-releases featuring alternate Slipcovers & SteelBooks, the least they could do is release a reasonably price set to Thank the fans for their support.

I'm fairly certain that at some point this price will drop drastically with the holiday season fast approaching, but I'm not spending this type of coin for a single "Special Feature" disc and a Signed Certificate in a plain looking box set.

In comparison I purchased the Harry Potter Wizard's Collection with an awesomely huge beautifully crafted wooden chest ($250 USD), 31 Discs, and so many hidden compartments with memorabilia I don't even know if I actually found them all.

Last edited by jacques1400; 11-13-2019 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Added Comment

Credits
    I just want to give everybody a heads up but at this time there is no pre order confirmation but it looks like there will be another steelbook similar to the previous Marvel 4K UHD re-releases for Black Panther (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook). I guess I should not be surprised to think they’d go back and re-release Black Panther just to match with the previous Marvel wave; I guess we can expect to see GOTG Volume 2, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Thor:Ragnorak and and Captain Marvel to be rereleased also. Just keep your eyes opened so we do not have another fiasco like with what happened to Best Buy Canada and their online preorders for GOTG, Antman and Dr. Strange.

Credits
    Well this is new there is a listing at Best Buy USA for the rerelease for the SteelBook of Black Panther (4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray) and while it is not ready for preorder it states it has a release date of 1/28/20. Hopefully it will online in Canada on Dec 28, 2019 but with Best Buy CAN being so inconsistent when it comes to new steeelbook releases and the fiasco we had the last time with the GOTG, Antman and Dr. Strange steelbooks I think this new 2020 year and decade is going to be hit or miss.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/black-p...&intl=nosplash

Credits

It's their way of doing things, they load the placeholder with a "coming soon" tag, which is good marketing.
    That way you know ahead of time it will show up so you can keep an eye for it.
    The date is usually not 100%, but even if it is the 28Th, that's a whole month of notice as opposed to Canada that gives you diddly squat only to run out of stock in the blink of an eye.

Credits
    The steelbook for Black Panther (4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray) is now live for online preorder at Best Buy US; unfortunately there is no word on the Best Buy Canada site. Seeing how in the past we were always given a month notice before the release date at BBYCAN I guess this is another title they do not plan on getting here Canada so people place your orders in the US.

Here is the link.
    https://www.bestbuy.com/site/black-p...&intl=nosplash

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123