Thanks Thanks:  13
    Credits

Men in Black: International Exclusives

The Men In Black: International 4K Ultra HD/Blu-ray Combo SteelBook is showing for online preorders on the Best Buy Canada site but is stating it is Sold out online.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...combo/M2230458

Credits

That's because they ran out of dented ones.

Edit: They were probably setting the placeholder, the page is gone now.

Last edited by jacques1400; 06-14-2019 at 03:13 PM.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    HA!!! do under estimate BBYC they have plenty of dented one to sell online in Canada the USA gets the nice Steelbooks. Though I still think it sucks they took it down, I actually got to see what looked a potential place holder looked like; it had the little green alien Pawny behind what looks like a chess game background. I hope they put it back up soon for online preorder wait I mean back order.

https://cdon.dk/film/men-in-black-in...u-ray-47895335

Credits
    Back in stock (backorder) at Best Buy Canada !

Credits

Best Buy US

Best Buy Exclusive, Street Date September 03, 2019

Best Buy CA // Best Buy US

Credits
    Has anybody received their Men In Black: International 4K Ultra HD/Blu-ray Combo SteelBook because at this time I have not received a copy and have noticed that Best Buy Canada has not charged anything on my credit card. I also have noticed they have the regular 4K, Bluray and DVD for sale at Walmart and other stores including Best Buy Canada; but nothing is showing up on my Best Buy order when it comes to the Steelbook order.
    Last edited by Cull Obsidian; 09-04-2019 at 05:35 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    Has anybody received their Men In Black: International 4K Ultra HD/Blu-ray Combo SteelBook because at this time I have not received a copy and have noticed that Best Buy Canada has not charged anything on my credit card. I also have noticed they have the regular 4K, Bluray and DVD for sale at Walmart and other stores including Best Buy Canada; but nothing is showing up on my Best Buy order when it comes to the Steelbook order.
    Hmm you’re right. I honestly kind of forgot about this particular movie, but you’re right. I didn't receive any news regarding it either... To be followed i guess

Credits
    @ CGKid91
    I do recall something similar with the Venom Steelbook were someone stated that it is not unusual for Canadian releases to be a week later than the US street date. But seeing how there is no release date on the steelbook and it was a online backorder; were they even going to get it in stock seeing how it has been released on other formats and there has been no word on the by email it does leave one to wonder.

Credits

Thumbs down

Street Date was September 3 and it has been released nationwide in other formats.
    Let's not forget that this past Monday was a holiday which might have something to do with the delay, otherwise there might have been an issue with the SteelBook delivery to Best Buy Canada, for those who remember the "La La Land" scenario. you'll understand.

Best Buy US has stock and is shipping, but then comparing the US operation to ours is not a fair comparison.

Credits
    I have just received a shipping notice from bestbuy for Men In Black:International. You’ll probably all get one soon, if not already

Credits

Shipping

From BB Customer Service, Not specific with the Technical Issue.

Thanks for pre-ordering Men In Black: International (SteelBook) (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray Combo) a while back. We're contacting you to let you know the order is going to be slightly delayed due to an technical issue that was out of our control. We sincerely apologize for this and want you to know we're doing everything we can to get your order moving.

We'll ship it as soon as possible but it might not arrive on the original release date. If you paid for express shipping we'll refund that charge back to your original method of payment. You'll receive another email when your order has shipped.

Again, we apologize for the shipping delay and thank you for choosing Best Buy.

Credits
    Thank you @jacques1400 and @CGKid91 for posting this update; at least I can rest a little easier knowing that our orders will be delayed as opposed to not arriving at all. Not sure what the technical delay is but I just hope it gets rectified so it does not happen in the future; at any rate thanks again guys for the notification much appreciated.

Credits
    Well everybody after all my worrying my Men In Black: International (SteelBook) arrived today; while it was delivered in a bubble wrap envelope from my quick glance it looks to be in good condition with no damages. In addition for anybody out there who missed out or have received a damaged copy at this time there seems to be more online copies for preorder.