Thanks Thanks:  12
    Credits

Spider-Man: Far From Home Exclusives

Sorry for placing this here @jacques1400 you can remove it if you like; but was not sure if I should make a separate thread concerning this movie when I cannot confirm if it is a steebook. But I noticed they have two listings for the movie Spider-Man: Far From Home as 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray one is $44.99 which sounds about right for a steelbook and the other is $34.99. Seeing how they have done this in the past with the Avengers collectors set were they did not state it was a steelbook set I am wondering what you and/or anybody else thinks this might be a steelbook. Before we start jumping and preordering this movie.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/search?...Far+From+Home+

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    Sorry for placing this here @jacques1400 you can remove it if you like; but was not sure if I should make a separate thread concerning this movie when I cannot confirm if it is a steebook. But I noticed they have two listings for the movie Spider-Man: Far From Home as 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray one is $44.99 which sounds about right for a steelbook and the other is $34.99. Seeing how they have done this in the past with the Avengers collectors set were they did not state it was a steelbook set I am wondering what you and/or anybody else thinks this might be a steelbook. Before we start jumping and preordering this movie.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/search?...Far+From+Home+
    In a situation like this, I'm thinking we should use the old analogy of "If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck".

In this case, it's priced like a steelbook, it's on "backorder" like a steelbook and there's already a separate $10 cheaper listing for a 4K, so, it's a steelbook.

Thanks for the link.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachuforever View Post
    In a situation like this, I'm thinking we should use the old analogy of "If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck".

In this case, it's priced like a steelbook, it's on "backorder" like a steelbook and there's already a separate $10 cheaper listing for a 4K, so, it's a steelbook.

Thanks for the link.
    Your welcome about the link @pikachuforever I just trying to help my fellow steelbook collectors. Also, Thanks for your input I was really up in the air concerning this listing and just going wait till they placed it with the steelbooks; until I saw it was listed as online backorder so I just placed an order for this movie. Seeing how the movie just came out we have time to cancel our order if we are wrong; but it seems Best Buy Canada is really trying to confuse us, just my opinion but I really hate how they seem to have no concern over what they are doing.

Credits
    Thank you @jacques1400 for diverting my comment; while I am still unsure whether this is a steelbook I like @pikachuforever's concept in a situation like this, I'm thinking we should use the old analogy of "If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck".

Since the movie was just released we all can keep tabs as to what is going on with what I am guessing is a steelbook; but please everybody keep your eyes open with the Best Buy Canada site.

Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray Combo) (possible steelbook)

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...combo/M2230726

Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray)

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...u-ray/M2230728

Credits
    Hey everybody the Spider-Man: Far From Home 4K Ultra HD/Blu-ray Combo is officially listed as a SteelBook and is in the steelbook section. For anybody who has already placed an online backorder from July 03,2019; you may want to check your online history.

Because it shows up as Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray Combo) at $50.84 while the new order I made today for July 05,2019 shows up as Spider-Man: Far From Home (SteelBook) (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray Combo) also at $50.84.

Maybe this may mean nothing but if you are unsure here is the link if you wish to place another order.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...combo/M2230726

Credits
    My previous order had a invalid delivery date.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by leprekon View Post
    My previous order had a invalid delivery date.
    They always have "invalid delivery date" at this point in time.

Credits

Best Buy US

Best Buy Exclusive, Street Date To be Advised

Best Buy CA // Best Buy US

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits

Credits
    Well as much as I complain about Best Buy Canada when they screw up I have to write and give them proper recognition for doing a good
    job. This morning I just recieved my steelbook copy of Spider-Man: Far From Home in the big box with bubble wrap and from a quick inspection everything looks to be in order; with no dent, spine scratches and no problems with the clamps that keep the steelbook snapped shut. Please keep up the good work.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    Well as much as I complain about Best Buy Canada when they screw up I have to write and give them proper recognition for doing a good
    job. This morning I just recieved my steelbook copy of Spider-Man: Far From Home in the big box with bubble wrap and from a quick inspection everything looks to be in order; with no dent, spine scratches and no problems with the clamps that keep the steelbook snapped shut. Please keep up the good work.
    https://imgur.com/a/mgJ78W7 My copy was mint but noticed a several has this.

Credits

Yes, the good old Disney Clamp Mark, it comes and goes (It's a Canadian Exclusive) LOL.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

Yes, the good old Disney Clamp Mark, it comes and goes (It's a Canadian Exclusive) LOL.

It’s actually lower then the usual Disney Dent spot.

Credits
    Got my two copies of this steelbook yesterday....sadly, both came with the 'Disney Dent' but otherwise the cover was fine. Also, both copies of mine had at least one of the discs within the case loose and rattling around inside. Thankfully, none of them were scratched but it was another annoyance to worry about.

Credits
    I love this movie. Interesting plot plus nice actors. Worth a watch.
    Last edited by angine; 10-30-2019 at 01:59 PM.