Thanks Thanks:  10
    Credits

Spider-Man: Far From Home Exclusives

Sorry for placing this here @jacques1400 you can remove it if you like; but was not sure if I should make a separate thread concerning this movie when I cannot confirm if it is a steebook. But I noticed they have two listings for the movie Spider-Man: Far From Home as 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray one is $44.99 which sounds about right for a steelbook and the other is $34.99. Seeing how they have done this in the past with the Avengers collectors set were they did not state it was a steelbook set I am wondering what you and/or anybody else thinks this might be a steelbook. Before we start jumping and preordering this movie.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/search?...Far+From+Home+

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    Sorry for placing this here @jacques1400 you can remove it if you like; but was not sure if I should make a separate thread concerning this movie when I cannot confirm if it is a steebook. But I noticed they have two listings for the movie Spider-Man: Far From Home as 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray one is $44.99 which sounds about right for a steelbook and the other is $34.99. Seeing how they have done this in the past with the Avengers collectors set were they did not state it was a steelbook set I am wondering what you and/or anybody else thinks this might be a steelbook. Before we start jumping and preordering this movie.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/search?...Far+From+Home+
    In a situation like this, I'm thinking we should use the old analogy of "If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck".

In this case, it's priced like a steelbook, it's on "backorder" like a steelbook and there's already a separate $10 cheaper listing for a 4K, so, it's a steelbook.

Thanks for the link.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachuforever View Post
    In a situation like this, I'm thinking we should use the old analogy of "If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck".

In this case, it's priced like a steelbook, it's on "backorder" like a steelbook and there's already a separate $10 cheaper listing for a 4K, so, it's a steelbook.

Thanks for the link.
    Your welcome about the link @pikachuforever I just trying to help my fellow steelbook collectors. Also, Thanks for your input I was really up in the air concerning this listing and just going wait till they placed it with the steelbooks; until I saw it was listed as online backorder so I just placed an order for this movie. Seeing how the movie just came out we have time to cancel our order if we are wrong; but it seems Best Buy Canada is really trying to confuse us, just my opinion but I really hate how they seem to have no concern over what they are doing.

Credits
    Thank you @jacques1400 for diverting my comment; while I am still unsure whether this is a steelbook I like @pikachuforever's concept in a situation like this, I'm thinking we should use the old analogy of "If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck".

Since the movie was just released we all can keep tabs as to what is going on with what I am guessing is a steelbook; but please everybody keep your eyes open with the Best Buy Canada site.

Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray Combo) (possible steelbook)

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...combo/M2230726

Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray)

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...u-ray/M2230728

Credits
    Hey everybody the Spider-Man: Far From Home 4K Ultra HD/Blu-ray Combo is officially listed as a SteelBook and is in the steelbook section. For anybody who has already placed an online backorder from July 03,2019; you may want to check your online history.

Because it shows up as Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray Combo) at $50.84 while the new order I made today for July 05,2019 shows up as Spider-Man: Far From Home (SteelBook) (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray Combo) also at $50.84.

Maybe this may mean nothing but if you are unsure here is the link if you wish to place another order.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...combo/M2230726

Credits
    My previous order had a invalid delivery date.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by leprekon View Post
    My previous order had a invalid delivery date.
    They always have "invalid delivery date" at this point in time.

Credits

Best Buy US

Best Buy Exclusive, Street Date To be Advised

Best Buy CA // Best Buy US

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits