Thanks Thanks:  5
    Credits

Lion King Exclusives

Hey guys !

Up for backorder at BBY Canada is the live action Lion King Movie

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...-2019/M2231083

Credits
    Thanks @CGKid91,

I just came from seeing the movie The Lion King they did a great job with the animations stayed true to the original I actually thought I was looking at real animals.

Credits

Artwork & Best Buy US Link

Best Buy Exclusive 4K UHD SteelBook, No Street Date Yet

Best Buy CA // Best Buy US

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Just recieved my copy of The Lion King 2019 steelbook on a Monday morning which is very good and again this shipment was packed in a large box with packing material for just one copy but the copy I recieved seems to be in pretty decent condition with no case scratches, dents, spine slashes and/or issues with opening or closing the steelbook because the clamps are broken. Overall, I can not find anything to complain about with this order well done Best buy Canada.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    Just recieved my copy of The Lion King 2019 steelbook on a Monday morning which is very good and again this shipment was packed in a large box with packing material for just one copy but the copy I recieved seems to be in pretty decent condition with no case scratches, dents, spine slashes and/or issues with opening or closing the steelbook because the clamps are broken. Overall, I can not find anything to complain about with this order well done Best buy Canada.
    No Disney Dent?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by leprekon View Post
    No Disney Dent?
    Nope @leprekon not on the steelbook copy I recieved today. Just hope this is not a fluke and future Disney steelbook releases come in good condition.

Credits
    Nope @leprekon not on the steelbook copy I recieved today. Just hope this is not a fluke and future Disney steelbook releases come in good condition.
    guess I’ll see tomorrow. Ordering 1 copy and it’s flawless now that’s a rare thing. But I guess the boxes are the smallest they have.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by leprekon View Post
    guess I’ll see tomorrow. Ordering 1 copy and it’s flawless now that’s a rare thing. But I guess the boxes are the smallest they have.
    I hope your copy also comes in excellent condition @leprekon. I think they have smaller and I know I stated this before in another thread and this photo is courtesy of @jacques1400 but after Future Shop closed and Best Buy Canada took over the sale of steelbooks I recall our Future Shop and early Best Buy CAN orders being sent in these sturdy cardboard envelops. I really wish they would go back to using these because many of my Best Buy US orders came in similar envelops and there was no damage.

Credits
    I hope your copy also comes in excellent condition @leprekon. I think they have smaller and I know I stated this before in another thread and this photo is courtesy of @jacques1400 but after Future Shop closed and Best Buy Canada took over the sale of steelbooks I recall our Future Shop and early Best Buy CAN orders being sent in these sturdy cardboard envelops. I really wish they would go back to using these because many of my Best Buy US orders came in similar envelops and there was no damage.

I remember when the Fast and furious steelbooks came out I got all 4 or 5 of them in a box fitted for all that was ordered in a box that had the lid with the tabs on the side that went into slots. That was the first I got something packed nicely.