Thanks Thanks:  8
    Credits

Frozen II Exclusives

Frozen II 2019 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray Steelbook is available only at Best Buy US for now and has no street date yet. Seeing how Best Buy Canada offered the original Frozen Steelbook in Sept 01,2019 it would be safe to assume we will be getting notified of this in Canada soon.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/frozen-...?skuId=6387825

Credits
    Interestingly enough, there is a link at BestBuy Canada to be notified by email when Frozen II Steelbook becomes available for pre-order. Not sure if this is something new but i've never seen them do this before.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/marketi...p=frozensignup
    Last edited by dlobo12; 11-22-2019 at 02:56 PM. Reason: clarification

Credits
    Thanks @dlobo12 I also have not seen this before; but the idea of getting notified by email before hand when the Frozen II steelbook becomes available for pre-order sounds nice. But to be honest the members on this site and others seem to good at informing others ahead of time when a new release becomes available for preorder.

Credits
    So is it only Disney Steelbook they are getting? Nothing for the rest of the year when there’s a bunch going f new releases till then but Frozen 2 only the newest one. (Not counting Shout! As they are retail wide)

Credits

They're simply trying to copy Amazon, I don't trust Best Buy Canada enough to rely on one of their notifications.....

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits

Best Buy Exclusive, No street Date Yet.

Best Buy CA // Best Buy US

Last edited by jacques1400; 12-11-2019 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Update

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by leprekon View Post
    So is it only Disney Steelbook they are getting? Nothing for the rest of the year when there’s a bunch going f new releases till then but Frozen 2 only the newest one. (Not counting Shout! As they are retail wide)
    I noticed that also @leprekon and while love Disney movies; there are no steelbook notifications for example Maleficent: Mistress of Evil, Doctor Sleep, It: Chapter 2, Gemini Man, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Terminator: Dark Fate and list goes on for the titles I missed. I also did not include rereleases; at any rate this just my humble opinion but I am summing it up to allot of these these movies not having a bluray release date in the USA and BBYCAN is just waiting. But I am just hoping that this 2020 new year we do not see the opposite of 2019 and they go back to only selling retail free steelbook.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

They're simply trying to copy Amazon, I don't trust Best Buy Canada enough to rely on one of their notifications.....

I don’t even trust amazons email notifications as I get them way too late or not even at all.

Credits
    No email notification from bestbuy.ca yet, but here it is, now available at BestBuy Canada

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...combo/M2231652

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CGKid91 View Post
    No email notification from bestbuy.ca yet, but here it is, now available at BestBuy Canada

And people thought they would get a email notification rotflmao

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CGKid91 View Post

Thanks @CGKid91

Like I stated before in a previous post while the BBYCAN pre-order sounds nice; I will be putting my faith on the members on this site at informing us ahead of time when a new release becomes available for preorder. Hopefully the next Disney notification for online preorder will be Maleficent: Mistress of Evil steelbook; because it would be odd for us to get the original Maleficent steelbook and not the new one.

Credits
    My Frozen 2 steelbook just arrived today, in good condition and again with the big box and air bubble wrap. I was happily surprised to see when I went to the Best Buy Canada in my area they had 6 copies in the store which would have been nice if I needed to replace this copy. But, again I still have one more steelbook title Code Geass- Lelouch of the Re;surrection that has to come in; so I will wait before I start patting Best Buy Canada on the back for a job well done.