Thanks Thanks:  12
    Credits

Mulan (2020) 4K UHD SteelBook

At Best Buy Canada -- new price point of $46.99 on both.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...-2020/M2232551
    Last edited by jacques1400; 10-08-2020 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Modified

Credits

Street Date November 10, 2020

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Thanks to @pikachuforever I am glad I was able place my order for this because it looks like all Mulan 2020 and 1998 Blu-ray, 4K and SteelBook listings have been removed.

Credits
    It's back up for pre-order this morning.

Credits
    I was wondering has anyone received an email notice from Best Buy Canada concerning if your copy of Mulan (2020) SteelBook has been shipped. I received a notice that the Mulan 1998 Steelbook was shipped; but nothing concerning the Mulan (2020) and/or the New Mutants SteelBook which is odd seeing how I placed the orders together when they first appeared on Best Buy Canada's site on Oct 7,2020. I am not able to get on their online order site to check to see what is going on.

EDIT: Well I got another notice that my order has shipped but it seems they are shipping another copy of the Mulan 1998 movie instead of the Mulan 2020; this is really showing BBYCAN incompetence.
    Last edited by Cull Obsidian; 11-11-2020 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Added Information

Credits

Mine shipped today according to them, also beware, they are now shipping Purolator with signature required, at least for my area.
    If nobody is at home during the delivery, they will not drop ship, and you'll need to go pickup your parcel.

If that happens to you, they have SNR (Signature Not Required) authorization sticker available, it has a barcode they scan authorizing them to drop ship.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

Mine shipped today according to them, also beware, they are now shipping Purolator with signature required, at least for my area.
    If nobody is at home during the delivery, they will not drop ship, and you'll need to go pickup your parcel.

If that happens to you, they have SNR (Signature Not Required) authorization sticker available, it has a barcode they scan authorizing them to drop ship.

Thanks @jacques1400.

I looked at my pre-order confirmation and it says I ordered the Mulan 1998 and 2020 version so I am hoping this is a typo or mistake on their part and I get the correct steelbooks. I noticed that the delivery process has changed and they are just dropping my parcel on my porch; instead of ringing my door bell for a signature and I cannot say I am happy with that.

Credits
    Still waiting on my shipping notice however, I placed my order the first time they posted availability before taking it down. I never, re-ordered it once they put it back up again about a week before release.

Not sure if that's causing issues this time around but I don't remember it being a problem in the past.

Credits

Received one copy yesterday, and the front was all dented, obviously damaged prior to boxing it up.
    Second copy received today, that one looks perfect on a cursory inspection.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

Received one copy yesterday, and the front was all dented, obviously damaged prior to boxing it up.
    Second copy received today, that one looks perfect on a cursory inspection.

At least you got your copy of the Mulan 2020 steelbook I only received the animated version which was in good condition. When I called customer service about this issue they informed me that my copy of the live action Mulan 2020 steelbook is on backorder and I will get it when another shipment comes in and she apologized. Sadly, while I understood I had to inform and ask how is it even with me placing my order the first time they posted on Oct 7,2020 before they took the listing down that I am not getting a steelbook. For which she had no answer and just apologized; all I can say is if and when it comes back for online order I will be placing another order with my existing one. Also is anybody else having issues trying to look up your online order history because I have.
    Last edited by Cull Obsidian; 11-13-2020 at 10:15 AM.

Credits

In case someone missed out and really want's a copy.

https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/mulan-.../12714873.html

Credits
    Funny how things work but January 12 I got a message from Best Buy Canada about my recent order of Mulan (Steelbook) (Only at Best Buy) (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray Combo) (2020). About unfortunately, they ran out of stock and weren’t able to secure additional inventory for this product, so they had to cancel it at this time. But rest assured, I won’t be charged for this order "Duh"! They were extremely sorry about this cancellation and would like to make it up to me with a $5 eCertificate.

Well January 17, 2021 I was looking on their site and behold they had more in stock and I placed my order; but I forgot to apply this eCertificate to the purchase. But bottom line this topic I finally got my copy; some advice to others if you can try to keep an eye on their site
    you might just get lucky.

Credits

That's because there's replenishment issues since the discs are now pressed in Mexico, Covid restrictions don't help either, all major retailers are doing the same thing.
    Instead of leaving orders pending, they simply cancel with some giving you a discount code for the inconvenience.
    Best Buy Canada always had issues with that anyway, their discount was $10 a couple years back if I recall.

Regardless, it's pretty sad when Sunrise spits out more SteelBooks than Best Buy does in a year.