Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Expired Links

Credits

Expired Links

Is there anywhere to get any of the trailers that were posted in the exclusives section but no longer have valid links? Wondering if someone has a repository of them or something. Unfortunately quite a few that the links are expired now. ☹️

Credits

There's no tracking of expired links, and more often than none, the posts are simply deleted when found to be dead.
    I attempted numerous times to contact the members who created the posts to no avail, so I gave up.

M2TS & VOB's are normally re-upped by me, many of the original members who posted them, have either moved on, or have very limited interest in doing so. For these, you can request them through the "Trailer Request Thread."

For any of the Converted, Re-muxed or Fan Made MKV type trailers, your best bet is to contact the members directly via PM.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanraku View Post
    Is there anywhere to get any of the trailers that were posted in the exclusives section but no longer have valid links? Wondering if someone has a repository of them or something. Unfortunately quite a few that the links are expired now. ☹️

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Thanks so much for the information. I definitely understand, and if I see any M2TS that aren't available I'll be sure to put a request in the trailer request thread.

Again thank you for your response. I appreciate all of the trailers you provide, it's a great service to people like me!