Thanks Thanks:  21
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

Justice League-Snyder Cut 4K UHD SteelBook

I haven't seen this posted unless I missed it but Zack Snyder's Justice League 4K Steelbook is up for pre-order on the Best Buy US site...

I really hope Best Buy Canada gets this and it's not sold out in 2 minutes but I won't hold my breath...

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/justice...?skuId=6463386

Credits
    I really wish Best Buy would ship to package forwarding services

Credits
    Up on Best Buy CANADA.....

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...ra-hd/M2233744

Get while it's up

Credits
    I ended up submitting two orders because the first one came up with an error then I clicked "try again" and it went through...

...but then 5 minutes later I started to 2nd guess and I didn't want to get F'd so I put in another one that went through clean so I'll probably end up with two copies if anyone misses out... lol

Credits
    Thank You so much for posting this @Scotty_Whispers and like you I also had issues placing orders. I placed 2 separate orders that I had problems with but they did end up going through. I had the same issues with the Cruella steelbook and LUCA but they did end up going through. Also I do not see this posted on the steelbook listing; so I guess this is Best Buy Canada new way of keeping it from selling out so quickly.

Credits
    I was wondering I have not received and/or heard anything from Best Buy Canada about the Justice League-Snyder Cut steelbook be late. Has anyone else received their copy of the Justice League-Snyder Cut or a shipping notices as to if it is arriving late.

Credits

It's been delayed, I received a notice for my BB US order.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

It's been delayed, I received a notice for my BB US order.

Thanks for the update... I honestly forgot this was "supposed" to be released today...

Credits

Received from BB CA, doesn't make much sense considering today is the 14Th (Release Date), and still hasn't shipped, but hey!

Thank you for your recent pre-order of a Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K Ultra HD).

We wanted to let you know that, due to continuing inventory delays, your order will take longer than expected to arrive. It will now be shipping out by September 14, 2021.

We're sorry about this, and we want you to know we're doing everything we can to get your order moving. We'll send you another email when your order has shipped.

Credits

Received from BB CA, doesn't make much sense considering today is the 14Th (Release Date), and still hasn't shipped, but hey!

I also received the same notice in addition to a notice stating that "we’d like to offer you a $10.00 eCertificate. You can use this eCertificate amount towards the purchase of almost anything on BestBuy.ca.*". That being said I also received the same message for the Black Widow steelbook back in September 10,2021 and another today saying it is being mailed and on its way. I guess this is the new normal for online steelbooks orders at Best Buy Canada.

Credits
    Has anyone heard anything on when this is actually planned on getting released now...?

In some forums I've seen people mention that their orders were completely cancelled (likely the States) but mine still remains IN PROGRESS

Credits

My US order got shipped, received on 9/15.
    My guess is the orders which got shipped, were the early ones placed. The Supply Chain Disruptions are affecting everything, so they probably got less than expected.

As for BB CA, they simply get a token amount, so I would guess that they may ship at some point when they receive them.
    Mexico gets more respect than Canada these days.
    My suggestion to many, is if you like one particular SteelBook, get the Zavvi Edition, at least you get a copy.

Credits
    At this point I guess it's fingers crossed... I ordered as soon as it was posted so hopefully if and when Canada gets stock I get a copy

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_Whispers View Post
    Has anyone heard anything on when this is actually planned on getting released now...?

In some forums I've seen people mention that their orders were completely cancelled (likely the States) but mine still remains IN PROGRESS

My US order got shipped, received on 9/15.
    My guess is the orders which got shipped, were the early ones placed. The Supply Chain Disruptions are affecting everything, so they probably got less than expected.

As for BB CA, they simply get a token amount, so I would guess that they may ship at some point when they receive them.
    Mexico gets more respect than Canada these days.
    My suggestion to many, is if you like one particular SteelBook, get the Zavvi Edition, at least you get a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_Whispers View Post
    At this point I guess it's fingers crossed... I ordered as soon as it was posted so hopefully if and when Canada gets stock I get a copy
    I have not heard and/or received any new information from BBYCAN concerning the Justice League-Snyder Cut 4K UHD SteelBook since I ask in Sept 14,2021. I will also keep my fingers crossed but if they cancel my order I think I will just purchase the Zack Snyder's Justice League (Blu-ray) https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...u-ray/M2233652. at this point I just do not care. I am just sick of Best Buy CAN foolishness; I wonder what is going to happen to The Suicide Squad Steelbook.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    I have not heard and/or received any new information from BBYCAN concerning the Justice League-Snyder Cut 4K UHD SteelBook since I ask in Sept 14,2021. I will also keep my fingers crossed but if they cancel my order I think I will just purchase the Zack Snyder's Justice League (Blu-ray) https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...u-ray/M2233652. at this point I just do not care. I am just sick of Best Buy CAN foolishness; I wonder what is going to happen to The Suicide Squad Steelbook.
    I'm in the same boat but I do want it in 4K so if they cancel I'll search out that and possibly take Jacques advice and grab the Zavvi edition as the 4K disc is region free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast