Thanks Thanks:  14
    Credits

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings 4K UHD SteelBook

I was wonder on Best Buy CAN site it states that Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings is ready for preorder; but when I places the preorder button it gives me the message that: "Page Not Found Oops, the page you are trying to view is either not found, the URL is incorrect or the page may have moved. If you used a bookmark and received this error, your bookmark may be out of date and needs to be replaced. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. To find what you are looking for try the following: If you typed the page address in the URL address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. Use our search function located above. Return to our home page and continue browsing." I got up at 5:00am and was excited when I saw this was ready for preorder but but 5hrs later nothing is happening on my end. is anybody else having the same issue.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/categor...es-music/20002

Credits

not adding to cart properly though for some reason

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...combo/M2233957

Credits

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...combo/M2233957

I can’t seem to get it to work though��
    Ok, link now working. Go go!
    Last edited by jacques1400; 10-29-2021 at 12:22 AM.

Credits
    Thank for the heads @Crom71! I was on Best Buy CAN site when I got up at 5:00am and was excited when I saw this was ready for preorder but nothing is happening and when I came in from a doctors appt at 11:30am. It was still stating that Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings is ready for preorder; but when I places the preorder at that time button it gave me the message that: "Page Not Found Oops, the page you are trying to view is either not found, the URL is incorrect or the page may have moved. If you used a bookmark and received this error, your bookmark may be out of date and needs to be replaced. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. To find what you are looking for try the following: If you typed the page address in the URL address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. Use our search function located above. Return to our home page and continue browsing." I am glad we are finally able to preorder this steelbook.

Credits

On a side note, again this coincides with Zavvi launching their pre-orders overnight.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Thank for the heads @Vecna! As I stated before to @Crom71 I was on Best Buy CAN site when I got up at 5:00am and was excited when I saw this was ready for preorder but nothing is happening and when I came in from a doctors appt at 11:30am. It was still stating that Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings is ready for preorder; but when I places the preorder at that time button it gave me the message that: "Page Not Found Oops, the page you are trying to view is either not found, the URL is incorrect or the page may have moved. If you used a bookmark and received this error, your bookmark may be out of date and needs to be replaced. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. To find what you are looking for try the following: If you typed the page address in the URL address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. Use our search function located above. Return to our home page and continue browsing." I am glad we are finally able to preorder this steelbook.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

On a side note, again this coincides with Zavvi launching their pre-orders overnight.

Thanks @jacques1400 for telling me that I thought I had a computer issue. I just came in from a doctors appt and it still was not working then an hour later I read @Crom71 and @@Vecna announcements that Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings steelbook are finally on preorder with Best Buy CAN. It find it funny but we not do not realize how fortunate to have sites like yours. Because I have read some Best Buy reviews were customers have missed out on steelbooks like Venom 2 because at that time they did not see it on the steelbook section; not knowing it was posted with the rest of the DVDs, Blurays and 4K discs. Sites like this keep steelbook collectors informed so Thank You for that.
    Last edited by Cull Obsidian; 10-28-2021 at 12:57 PM. Reason: sentence correction

Credits
    I missed out on this one but truthfully I'm disappointed in the lazy artwork on this release and ultimately prefer the standard slipcase 4K release so I'm not that bothered on this one... I'll look on release day and if some show up online I may grab it....

Only upcoming one I really keep looking for is Halloween Kills but with those can never understand why they go away from the poster fonts...

Credits
    Back up if anyone wants/needs it. ��

Credits
    Well, release day delivery for me was missed for me on this. Absolutely no clue what Canada Post are doing with it:

DEC 1 8:25 AM Item in transit Stoney creek, ON
    DEC 1 5:25 AM Item processed Stoney creek, ON
    NOV 30 7:40 AM Shipment received at originating postal facility Mississauga, ON
    NOV 30 12:40 PM Shipment received at originating postal facility Mississauga, ON
    NOV 30 7:14 AM Item in transit Stoney creek, ON
    NOV 30 4:14 AM Item processed Stoney creek, ON
    NOV 29 6:45 PM Electronic information submitted by shipper Mississauga, ON
    NOV 29 9:01 PM Item in transit Mississauga, ON
    NOV 29 6:45 PM Electronic information submitted by shipper
    NOV 29 6:01 PM Item processed Mississauga, ON

BBC is in Mississauga, I live north of that, Stony Creek is south, round the corner of the lake. Lets see if it actually arrives today...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavey Dave View Post
    Well, release day delivery for me was missed for me on this. Absolutely no clue what Canada Post are doing with it:

DEC 1 8:25 AM Item in transit Stoney creek, ON
    DEC 1 5:25 AM Item processed Stoney creek, ON
    NOV 30 12:40 PM Shipment received at originating postal facility Mississauga, ON
    NOV 30 7:14 AM Item in transit Stoney creek, ON
    NOV 30 4:14 AM Item processed Stoney creek, ON
    NOV 29 6:45 PM Electronic information submitted by shipper Mississauga, ON
    NOV 29 9:01 PM Item in transit Mississauga, ON
    NOV 29 6:45 PM Electronic information submitted by shipper
    NOV 29 6:01 PM Item processed Mississauga, ON

BBC is in Mississauga, I live north of that, Stony Creek is south, round the corner of the lake. Lets see if it actually arrives today...
    My copy was delivered by Purolator, which is a first. I’m in Mississauga and always pick the free shipping option and it’s always delivered by Canada Post. My theory is yours might be be getting passed from Purolator to CPC and it’s taking time travelling between the different plants for processing.

Credits
    Been "In Transit" for a day and a half now with no checkpoint updates. Now saying delivery tomorrow!

Credits
    NOV 30 2:20 PM Item in transit Mississauga, ON
    NOV 30 11:20 AM Item processed Mississauga, ON

@Wavey Dave @Crom71, allegedly my steelbook is expected to be delivered today by end of day. It is 5:45 now so I will see what happens. At the very least it should be delivered tomorrow.

Credits

I wouldn't get overly concerned with the tracking info, you'll get your copy.
    I was told by my Post Office that sometimes it's a glitch with the tracking system, other times it got misdirected by the sorting facility, so it needs to go back to sorting and start over.
    Could be other reasons too, what do you expect from overpaid Civic Service Employees.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.