Thanks Thanks:  10
    Credits

Dune Franchise 4K Ultra HD SteelBooks

Last edited by jacques1400; 03-04-2024 at 03:05 PM.

Credits
    Thank you again @Crom71 this would have been another title I would have missed. I guess I am getting sloppy because I just was on their site and I overlooked this steelbook. Thank you again!

Seeing how are better able to catch these steelbook title when they pop up. If you are interested the steelbook for the Marvel movie Eternals is estimated to be released at the end of February to the start of March for it to come to DVD and Blu-ray. If we had to state a date, we’re potentially looking at Tuesday, Feb. 22 or even Tuesday, March 1. But just keep our eyes open for BBYCAN preorder probably will be around Jan 22 to Feb 1, 2022.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    Thank you again @Crom71 this would have been another title I would have missed. I guess I am getting sloppy because I just was on their site and I overlooked this steelbook. Thank you again!

Seeing how are better able to catch these steelbook title when they pop up. If you are interested the steelbook for the Marvel movie Eternals is estimated to be released at the end of February to the start of March for it to come to DVD and Blu-ray. If we had to state a date, we’re potentially looking at Tuesday, Feb. 22 or even Tuesday, March 1. But just keep our eyes open for BBYCAN preorder probably will be around Jan 22 to Feb 1, 2022.
    I’m just getting lucky lately. I’m still p*seed I missed “Soul.” Lol! Anyway, anything to help the community here. This hobby, sadly, has become yet another hijacked by scalpers and Ebay resellers looking to make a buck. The Steelbook market is small here and the availability of titles, as we are painfully aware, is minuscule compared to other markets, so every bit helps making sure collectors can get their orders in.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom71 View Post
    I’m just getting lucky lately. I’m still p*seed I missed “Soul.” Lol! Anyway, anything to help the community here. This hobby, sadly, has become yet another hijacked by scalpers and Ebay resellers looking to make a buck. The Steelbook market is small here and the availability of titles, as we are painfully aware, is minuscule compared to other markets, so every bit helps making sure collectors can get their orders in.
    All I can say your help is greatly appreciated and I have to agree this hobby sadly has become yet another guilty pleasure by us being hijacked by scalpers and Ebay resellers looking to make a buck. The pitiful thing about this is that these individual will happily brag about and thank BBYCAN for being able to get thier 18 copies.

But at any rate this is the BBYCAN site Best Buy Exclusive SteelBooks I was looking at and did not see the DUNE steelbook.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/collect...253ABest%2BBuy

When I saw this under the the Steelbooks category this is were I saw the DUNE steelbook when you announced it was available for preorder. My question why separate them because this is why I think this is why it so hard for people to see when something new pops up.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/collect...253ABest%2BBuy

Credits
    Yeah, Cull Obsidian, I’m not sure why there seems to be discrepancies in the listings. I must have caught the listing early because there wasn’t even a box cover photo with it when I posted the link here.

Credits

Dune - Part Two 4K UHD SteelBook

Appears to be Retail Wide in North America, Street Date Unknown at this Time.

Best Buy CA // Amazon US

Last edited by jacques1400; 03-08-2024 at 01:08 AM.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits

Best Buy Canada just loaded the Placeholder.

Credits
    Amazingly, it is already sold out online at Best Buy CAN; hopefully they get more in stock.

Credits
    I think I clicked on it a couple of hours after Jacques post and it was out of stock. Has it ever actually been listed in stock yet?

Credits

Gents, I stated "Placeholder".
    There was no stock yet as far as I know, and it doesn't even have the artwork yet.

The other thing, it may be retail wide like in the US, it does not specify "Best Buy Exclusive."

Credits
    It was unfortunately in stock thursday afternoon, at around 2pm. Was then on « backorder » thursday night, and now its out of stock. So yeah, it was « in stock »

Credits

I assume you got this from the Blu-ray.com forum?

Well, I missed it then, regardless I'm not concerned.
    They'll get more stock from here to the release date. If it's retail wide, my money goes elsewhere.

Credits
    No, from a friend of mine who got it yesterday, and I looked at stocktrack.ca to make sure. And yeah, juste look at Wonka, Aquaman and Madame web. They keep getting back in stock. Not worried at all

Credits

Stock available at Sunrise/FYE, if you feel that $21 for shipping is a good deal.
    Hard pass for me, they raised the minimum purchase from $50 to $100 for free shipping.

https://www.sunriserecords.com/produ...bk-excl-4k-bil

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

Stock available at Sunrise/FYE, if you feel that $21 for shipping is a good deal.
    Hard pass for me, they raised the minimum purchase from $50 to $100 for free shipping.

https://www.sunriserecords.com/produ...bk-excl-4k-bil

Thanks for the heads-up, I had to take it. After the initial listing and thanks to the scalpers buying 50 at a time, BB Can has constantly shown out of stock and now Amazon US is as well. Wanted to make sure I got in on this one.