Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Actor Penn Claims Lost Movie Role Over Iraq

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ople_penn_dc_1

Actor Sean Penn (news) is claiming in a lawsuit that he lost a movie role because of his public opposition to a U.S. war against Iraq.

But Movie producer Steve Bing has countered in his own lawsuit that Penn is "irrational and irresponsible" and accused the actor of trying to extort $10 million for a movie he had no deal to star in.

Bing and Penn hit each other with Los Angeles Superior Court lawsuits on Tuesday in a bitter feud over the putative movie, "Why Men Shouldn't Marry," that could result in a classic courtroom showdown.

dunno if this is really true, but if it is...... then it is completely unfair.....
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    IT IS unfair. But it doesn't surprise me. Some people are taking their patriotism one step to far.

Credits
    i think it would be different if Penn was a decent actor....
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    WTF? Penn is probably one of the finest actors out there at the moment. If the material is right, he always delivers.

Credits
    Originally posted by Mischa
    WTF? Penn is probably one of the finest actors out there at the moment. If the material is right, he always delivers.
    As in this movie...

<center></center>

One of the better movies ive seen in along time. And he did a fantastic job on it.

Credits

Talking

Americans think that if you are anti-american, then you are terrorist. So they can't give movie role to terrorist Sean Penn

Credits
    Originally posted by Equinox
    Americans think that if you are anti-american, then you are terrorist. So they can't give movie role to terrorist Sean Penn
    now that statement is a little wrong. not everyone here thinks if you are anti-american, then you are a terrorist. i personally am anti-government. i love living here, but it is the corruption that makes me not like the government. to say you are "anti-american" is to say you do not like the people that live here, which i am sure that if anyone was to go to downtown USA, you would have a different opinion about us.