Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Extra, Extra.. Read more news about it..

Here its ALOT of news from various sources

Cameron says "True Lies 2" is off
    Despite what Tom Arnold's been saying, there won't be a "True Lies 2". A colleague of mine talked to none other than James Cameron this week who confirmed that there won't be a sequel, saying "A comedy about terrorism just isn't appropriate right now". I'm afraid no one has signed up for the film at all, it's merely wishful thinking of Arnold's behalf.
    No Return of the King Preview with The Two Towers
    Word has it that New Line Cinema will copy last year's strategy when they placed a new preview for The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers at the end of the first film after it had played in theaters for some time. The rumor is that the studio will attach a preview for The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King at the end of "The Two Towers" in March.

Not so, the studio tells www.comingsoon.net. New Line says that there are currently no plans to attach a clip for the third and final installment onto the second film.

That, of course, doesn't rule out the possibility we'll see a new trailer for "Return of the King" soon. New Line has Willard coming out on March 14 and then A Man Apart on April 4. Both could be candidates for them to attach a trailer to.
    Fact or fiction?

Background Information on Thundercats Project
    Dark Horizons reveals that "Brit scribe, Ben Trebilcook tried to get this off the ground over a year ago. He wrote a 15 page treatment, detailing the first of a proposed trillogy of Thundercat movies, set in the vein of X-Men. The story contained the desperate flee from Thundera, that was in self-destruct and also under attack by the Mutants and their landing on Third Earth, subsequently defending themselves from The Mutants and Mumm-Ra The Ever-Living. Trebilcook even secured finance to produce and direct a series of teaser trailers to form a 'package' to take to New Line Cinema."
    The Superman Casting Derby Continues
    According to The Hollywood Reporter, Josh Hartnett, who tested for the project, has elected not to portray the Man of Steel in Warner Bros.' Superman adaptation from director Brett Ratner.

A new trio of actors has emerged as top choices: Brendan Fraser, Paul Walker and newcomer Matthew Bomer, whose only credits include the daytime dramas Guiding Light and All My Children.

The studio is trying to make test deals for the actors, with hopes of putting them in front of the camera sometime next week.
    Denise Richards joins "Scary Movie 3"
    Variety reports that Denise Richards will join real-life husband Charlie Sheen in "Scary Movie 3," which begins filming this spring.

To be directed by David Zucker ("Airplane!"), "Scary Movie 3" has Sheen, Richards, Anna Faris, and Regina Hall back in a spoof on recent Hollywood hits (such as "Star Wars," "Lord of the Rings," "Harry Potter") as well as cultural trends. "Scary Movie 3" is being released by Dimension Films.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Pity about True Lies 2.

As for the RotK preview, that's a bit confusing. So there will be no preview, but there might be a trailer? the title says no preview, while the first line says there is one. Anyways, I think it's too early for a trailer. They're gonna let us stew for a couple more months.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Cool

Originally posted by wirm
    Pity about True Lies 2.
    I'm happy

Arny should do CONAN 3 or THE CRUSADERs next...

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT