Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Original ET Script???

Was reading in other forum abou this

This post is tricky because this information is really not supposed to get out. Apparently the person who was supposed to direct ET (reference IMDB for this) also wrote the original script. However that script was drastically different then what we now know as ET. Until this day that script can not be published because the production company that produced ET has the rights and refuses the original author to sell it. The friendly lost alien was originally a bountyhunter, hunting humans who later is turned good alien by young boy. Makes you wonder what the connection is between ET and Predator. The movie ET was called 'A boy's life' by Spielberg during shooting to protect the plot and contents of the movie.
    Any truth to this???
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits

Re: Original ET Script???

Originally posted by Kn'thrak
    Any truth to this???
    Not sure. But it sounds awfully similar to the Gremlins story, as in Chris Columbus' original script the gramlins are much more violent and the story much darker with a greater death toll, more like a genuine horror movie rather than the horror-thriller-comedy we all know and love.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    'A boy's life'

ohh so thats why in see this title several times on the bonus DVD of ET.......

damn... i just got wet....... i'm gonna multiply... help help!!!
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    IMDb sez nuffin bout these facts. And I alwayz thought, Melissa Mathison, Harrison Ford's now ex-wife, wrote the script entirely by her own. So as long as there are no other sources, I doubt this rumour is true.