Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Greater Union Quick Cuts (13/03/2003)

A WEE MUSICAL GOES BIG

The award-winning Broadway musical with the title that makes people look twice is coming to the big screen. The show in question is Urinetown, which is set in a post-apocalyptic world where you have to pay to pee (yes, you read that correctly). Perhaps Pee Wee Herman as a casting possibility?

TRAILERS

Among new movies on the way is the supernatural thriller, The Forgotten in which Julianne Moore plays a woman who is told by her psychiatrist that the 8-year-old son that she has lost and grieves for did not exist.

Three Kings director, David O Russell's marital comedy, I Love Huckabee’s features an all-star line-up of Mark Wahlberg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jude Law, Dustin Hoffman and Lily Tomlin.

In De-Lovely Kevin Kline plays famed composer, Cole Porter and Ashley Judd will star as Linda Lee Thomas, the wealthy socialite he married. Although Porter was gay, they were together from 1919 until her death in 1954.

Another look at King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table is coming up in Jerry Bruckheimer’s production, King Arthur directed by Antoine Fuqua (Training Day.) It is promised to be a more realistic portrayal of the legendary king than has been seen before.

Greater Union
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    What's that picture of Gwyneth Paltrow doing there? Not sure if I spelled that correctly
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    cose she will be in David O Russell's next movie