i made another one for you guys but i need a host

specs:

720x302
    33mb
    2:47min
    sorenson mpeg4 (quicktime 6 required)

Credits
    Already have the Speed trailer.
    It's on Tisoys server, but we haven't had any requests for it yet.

Credits
    Originally posted by moviebuff
    Already have the Speed trailer.
    It's on Tisoys server, but we haven't had any requests for it yet.
    I actually have a much better quality anamorphic widescreen version of this trailer from my Speed DVD... I could encode it for you guys and put it on my server. (I couldn't make it a forum exclusive since it's too old, but I could get away with it in the main trailer forum on my own servers.)

Credits
    wow.... it has become a pissing contest ...... hehehehe, just kidding

for Speed let Mark do the trailer =)
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Originally posted by Mark Strube
    I actually have a much better quality anamorphic widescreen version of this trailer from my Speed DVD... I could encode it for you guys and put it on my server. (I couldn't make it a forum exclusive since it's too old, but I could get away with it in the main trailer forum on my own servers.)
    Yeah save my bandwidth and please all the QT lovers we'll let Mark do it.

Credits
    mark, how would you know how the quality of my trailer is? i got the 5 star s.e. dvd of speed with the anamorohic widescreen trailer and you have probably the same dvd btw sorenson mpeg4 is far better then sorenson video 3 and a forum exclusive of this trailer would be nice for the others :angel"

Credits
    Originally posted by bender
    mark, how would you know how the quality of my trailer is? i got the 5 star s.e. dvd of speed with the anamorohic widescreen trailer and you have probably the same dvd btw sorenson mpeg4 is far better then sorenson video 3 and a forum exclusive of this trailer would be nice for the others :angel"
    This trailer from that DVD actually isn't very good. It has horrible edge enhancement and bad compression artifacts. Not a source quote worthy for fullscreen. I believe I sent Jean a 480 version a while back.

Credits
    Originally posted by Guiboche
    This trailer from that DVD actually isn't very good. It has horrible edge enhancement and bad compression artifacts. Not a source quote worthy for fullscreen. I believe I sent Jean a 480 version a while back.
    Now that I take a look at it Guiboche is right... the only perks are that it's stereo and it's in full widescreen. And lets not get in an argument about whether mpeg4 or sorenson 3 is better, since I still believe Sorenson 3 is superior. And I reiterate... the Forum Exclusives are not for movies as old as Speed... those are for the classics... if you would want a movie this age to be posted in the forums it would have to be in the normal trailers forum.

Credits
    but anybody can post any thrailer for anymovie they want.. right?

so what is this rule on not posting Classic trailers? If I have my own site and make my own trailers and post them here , I am not allowed to post them?

Credits
    Originally posted by tisoy
    but anybody can post any thrailer for anymovie they want.. right?

so what is this rule on not posting Classic trailers? If I have my own site and make my own trailers and post them here , I am not allowed to post them?
    You can post them, just not in forum exclusives... feel free to put them in the Trailer News forum.

Credits
    You can post them, just not in forum exclusives... feel free to put them in the Trailer News forum.
    and what makes a forum exclusive? mark are there any trailers u like to have? maybe i have them on dvd and can show you my skills in coverting

Credits
    The forum exclusives are for newer movies, generally 1999 or 2000 and later. Not movies that would otherwise be for Classics. I'm not doubting your skills in encoding... just for now we want to keep the Forum Exclusives and the Classics in Sorenson 3.

Credits
    The forum exclusives are for newer movies, generally 1999 or 2000 and later. Not movies that would otherwise be for Classics. I'm not doubting your skills in encoding... just for now we want to keep the Forum Exclusives and the Classics in Sorenson 3.
    ok then i make sorenson3 when requested

Credits
    Also, Sorenson 3 is QuickTime and gaurentees compatibility with all QT5/6 players.

The same can't be said for MPEG4, since the standards are up in the air, and about 500 different versions of that codec exist

Credits
    once i get my FIBER OPTIC INTERNET..... only UNCOMPRESSED video.... thats the best....

uncompressed video @ 3656 x 1976 (film resolution)
    and 24bit 96khz audio...... rulesssssssssss !!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast