Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Post Pay for a chance in X-Men2

Walk on role X-Men II starring Hugh Jackman and Halle Berry.
    It's your chance to be treated like a Hollywood star for a day AND appear in a much anticipated blockbuster!

The winning bidder is buying the unique opportunity to be on set, and appear in the upcoming X-Men 2 movie. The part will be a non speaking, ‘atmosphere’ back-ground extra part.

All funds raised in this auction go straight to Oasis, the Youth Support Network. Please bid generously!

The shoot begins first week of June 2002 and will be filming for 2-3 months. The winner will need to make their own way to the location and accomodate themselves at their own expense during filming of the movie. The package does not include accomodation or transport.

X-Men 2 is set for release mid 2003.

Please note that editing of the film is out of our control meaning there is a possibility the scene can be cut from the final edit.

<a href="http://au.page.sold.yahoo.com/au/auction/511028817" target="_blank">Source</a>

I don't know if this is real but the <a href="http://www.sold.com.au" target="_blank">site</a> never posts BS since its a job seeking site.
    Your thoughts?
    Myself... i'd never pay $700 for a chance like that.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits

i'm sorry, but with a "maybe" chance of getting to be on the X2 movie, along with having to pay for everything myself plus the cost of the bid ($700)...
    no, i'll pass. i'm better off just showing up as an extra and getting in that way. tis not that hard. i was an extra on the license to kill set by just watching them film on the coast guard pier next to me.... i'd rather do that.
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits

Argh!! You're missing the point! The point is you are donating money to a worthy charity.

<small>[ 06-11-2002, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: chris3177 ]</small>

Credits

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by chris3177:
    <strong>Argh!! You're missing the point! The point is you are donating money to a worthy charity.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'm sure it is. But any money for a walk on part is currently too rich for my blood. Good Luck to all the bidders who can afford this

It's prolly a bigger "walk on" then most roles. Maybe they get pushed or there's a bit of a close up or something...

<small>[ 06-11-2002, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: Marcus ]</small>