Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Fresh Matrix News........

Actor Lachy Hulme spoke to Moviehole about being in The Matrix Reloaded:
    "Every scene was the hardest scene to film. You have no idea the level of mental and physical endurance required to sustain yourself in a project like this. From my point of view, it was the mental challenge of keeping six-hundred pages of script in my head -- meaning all the videogame stuff, plus the scripts for the two movies, even the stuff I wasn't in. I became kind of like the "encyclopedia" for some of the other cast members, because I memorized all this stuff. Shows you what kind of life I have, right? Too much time on my hands. But the physical stuff, the fighting and the action, that wasn't my problem. For that, you're talking about guys like Keanu and Hugo, and Fish and Carrie-Anne. Those guys busted their collective asses for two-and-a-half years! I mean, I can remember days when we were shooting in San Francisco, and I'd be putting my feet up having a grand ol' time making the videogame, and then you'd see Keanu getting carried -- literally carried -- to a little kiddies wading pool that they'd filled with ice. He'd lie down in it and they'd smother him in more ice, the poor bastard was so wrecked from the fight scenes he was shooting. And believe me, Keanu Reeves is no wimp. He's a big guy, he was in great shape. But smashing the **** out of one hundred Agent Smith's day-in day-out can take its toll, I guess."

"All the training and choreography was handled by Master Wo Ping and all of his Hong Kong guys. I'd hang around on set and watch them work -- which is an experience in itself, believe me -- and ****, man, do they work the actors hard. These Hong Kong guys, they're not mucking around. They are there to work, and they will not stop until they get it right. Take after take after take. And then, of course, there's those pesky Wachowski brothers to deal with. They do have a "slight" reputation for wanting things to be perfect."

"[the film] is Bigger, better, bolder. They've taken everything to the next step -- more action, more drama, more plot-twists, more mind-bending philosophy, more love story, more everything. I truly believe -- and I know that when people see the films I won't be shot down for this -- I truly believe that "The Matrix Reloaded" will go down as the greatest sequel since "The Godfather Part II." Completely different types of movies, of course, but in terms of surpassing the original "Matrix," Andy and Larry have delievered beyond what anyone could possibly imagine."
    .....the greatest sequel since the godfather part 2 ....Hell i want to see this movie so bad.......

Variety reports that Michael Jai White (Spawn, Universal Soldier 2) is in The Matrix Reloaded.

Great

The MPAA has given The Matrix Reloaded a "R" rating for "sci-fi violence and some sexuality

Great no Bla Bla Teen movie....Yes....
    Uncensored Kick *** action

Financial Times reports that the survival of Infogrames depends greatly on how well "Enter the Matrix" does:
    The future of the company could hinge on the performance of its Enter the Matrix game, due to be launched on May 15 to coincide with the release of the sequel to the blockbuster movi e The Matrix.

Infogrames bought Shiny Entertainment, a US studio that owns the right to adapt games from Matrix movies, for $47m in cash last year. It is expected to spend a further $50m on develo ping and marketing Enter the Matrix.

Mr Bonnell says: "The Matrix will be a phenomenon that will allow us to generate a great deal of cash". He expects the game to sell 2.5m copies in its first six weeks.

But one analyst says Infogrames will need to sell about 5m to 6m copies before it starts earning a return on its investment and even then it will struggle to generate enough cashflow to pay off debt falling due over the next two years.

Credits
    Originally posted by matrix_slave
    i can only wonder how much will matrix reloaded make on its opening weekend,, will it set a new record ?,,i wish it did ,,
    I Think so ....or i hope