Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

Exclamation THE OFFICIAL PRE MATRIX: RELOADED THREAD

Until the release of The Matrix: Reloaded everyone should post stuff under one thread so everyone could easily read it. No spoilers please.

Credits
    and another matrix thread...but this thread will not bring us matrix closer..

and we are back @ the waiting line...

Credits
    i have posted some links i found on AICN in the trailer news thread for a possible new Reloaded TV spot...

Trailer News Thread

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    Just Seen it OMG OMG OMG
    THat was so cool.......

Credits
    Saw it, mostly the SuperBowl trailer but they got some new stuff

"Where's Neo? He's doing the Superman thing" :big grin: :big grin:

So it's rated R, scratch $50 million of the movie. That really sucks, but then again there won't be all these screaming, annoying little kids there.

Credits
    Any idea if any one official MATRIX poster is gonna be released?
    Those posters with the different characters aren't that great.

Credits
    When is the Matrix: Reloaded open in your country?

US is May 15th

Credits
    According to Alan Horn, head of WB...
    He loves the films and considers them family flicks despite the R rating which he has always been pissed about. (Implied that the next two would be R as well. Something about an old school guideline that says a martial arts flick that features "a kick to the head" equals automatic R. "No one slept at my house for a week after "The Ring" and that was PG-13 - I just don't get it")He's seen Reloaded and says the effects are "jaw-dropping...stunning...no one's ever seen anything like it"

GM donated 300 Cadalliacs for the shooting of the film - they wrecked all 300.

Neo flies in the film. Horn says it's "very dramatic" and that they'll really have to go out of their way to match it for the new Superman flick.

Matrix Revolutions is going to open at the same exact moment everywhere on the planet (So it would open at midnight in the U.S., for instance, and at noon halfway around the world). First time this has been done.

Definitely a "to be continued" ending to Reloaded. The Brothers wanted to release the films a month apart but the studio was opposed because they wanted to allow for the video gross. It turned out the argument was moot because the effects on the third still have many months to go.

A trailer for Revolutions will follow the END of the credits for Reloaded (the credits are about 8 minutes long). The Brothers insisted on this - despite studio worries that the audience won't stick around (they knew that after word got out they'd have no problems getting the audience to wait).

Matrix Reloaded will be on video by Early November.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    trailer for Revolutions will follow the END of the credits for Reloaded (the credits are about 8 minutes long). The Brothers insisted on this - despite studio worries that the audience won't stick around (they knew that after word got out they'd have no problems getting the audience to wait).
    I thought it is just a fake news but really i gonne stay till the end credits...
    Well it is funny then to see who read about matrix reloaded on the internet and who stays till the end...

Credits
    300 Cadillacs!!!, did htey have a car crusher at the set? It opens at the same time? What time does it open in Bhutan? lol

Credits
    Originally posted by Jak616
    300 Cadillacs!!!, did htey have a car crusher at the set? It opens at the same time? What time does it open in Bhutan? lol
    Revolution will open worldwide at the same time and that is the first time in history that this is done....

Reloaded will open 15th may and here in europe it will opens 22th may....check your local cinema to see when its starts

Credits

Credits
    whoa Jak..... hehehe trailer are in the trailer section

OMG i posted a Matrix news...

anyway... its very interesting....

read the whole article ..from the link..

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/1...atrix2_pr.html

For visual ideas and inspiration, the group cranked up Alien, 2001, Vertigo, Apocalypse Now, Koyaanisqatsi, and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, along with documentary footage of car crashes, robotics manufacturing, 19th-century submarines, glassblowers at work, the drilling of the Chunnel, the heavyweight bouts of Rocky Marciano, and the explosion of the Hindenburg. Madhouse, the makers of Akira and Metropolis, prepared a custom reel of explosions of various types and sizes for the Wachowskis, who were particularly interested in the ways that natural phenomena - weather, water, flames - are depicted in anime as intelligent obstacles, characters in their own right.

As the team tossed ideas around for one hellacious fight scene that became known in-house as the Burly Brawl, Gaeta realized that the innovative technology he and his crew developed for The Matrix's ultra slo-mo action sequences would not be sufficient to bring the Wachowskis' new vision to the screen. Those oft-imitated shots - now universally known as Bullet Time - required serpentine arrays of meticulously aligned cameras, and months of planning, for a brief scene featuring two or three actors. In the Burly Brawl, super-Neo would battle more than 100 Agent Smiths in an extended orgy of kung fu orchestrated by crack martial-arts choreographer Yuen Woo-Ping.

For Reloaded's blowout chase sequence - Trinity and a character called the Keymaker haul *** on a motorcycle to the nearest landline, past carloads of marauding bad guys - ESC constructed a quarter mile of new freeway on the naval base. Eventually, Gaeta enlisted more than 500 digital artists from a roster of cutting-edge effects vendors (including Sony Pictures Imageworks, Animal Logic, Tippett Studio, BUF Compagnie, and Giant Killer Robots) to create everything from shimmering swarms of Matrix code to thousands of vengeful robot "squiddies" burrowing toward Zion.

But the Burly Brawl became Gaeta's personal obsession. Like many in the film industry, he has been talking for years about the promise of virtual cinematography, a confluence of technologies that would allow directors to sculpt actors' performances with the ease of tweaking a CAD file. The traditional ways of doing this, however, reduce the world to the kinds of data that computers easily understand, and the result often ends up looking like a glorified videogame. That wouldn't work for the Burly Brawl, a fight that erupts in a virtual prison indistinguishable from the real world.

The 10 Movies That Rocked My World
    by John Gaeta

1. 2001: A Space Odyssey (Kubrick)
    The ultimate application of visual effects by the director who has most inspired my industry.

2. Metropolis (Lang) Metropolis (Rintaro)
    Fritz Lang's visionary approach to architecture and set design is as contemporary today as it was in 1926. The 2002 remake written by the anime master responsible for Akira is the most sophisticated merger of 2-D and 3-D animation methods I've ever seen. Plus, antirobot rebellion is supercool.

3. Alien (Scott)
    Ridley Scott is a god when it comes to setting a tone. H. R. Giger's textures and atmosphere in this film are among the strongest and strangest visual backdrops you'll ever find. (A close second: Blade Runner.)

4. Koyaanisqatsi Powaqqatsi (Reggio)
    These movies make me hallucinate, literally. I am obsessed with the visuals and consult them endlessly. Stylized culture, nature, and surreal patterns of this world - it's all there.

5. Vertigo (Hitchcock)
    The vertigo effect is completely original. If Alfred Hitchcock, Stanley Kubrick, or Orson Welles were alive, they would transcend today's virtual cinema in ways we could never imagine.

6. The Seven Samurai (Kurosawa)
    This is a truly immense story and perhaps the greatest action film ever created. I first saw this when I was 15, and no Hollywood film I've seen since quite tops it.

7. The Mirror (Tarkovsky)
    Symbolically charged imagery, autobiographical memory, and an inherent sense of the spiritual nature of simple things will keep this work provocative forever.

8. Godzilla, King of the Monsters (Honda)
    OK, so I like to see massive destruction delivered by gigantic, unforgiving monsters. What's wrong with that? Humans need some competition.

9. SlaughterHouse-Five (Hill)
    Any film that displays the mind-bending technique of "telepathic schizophrenia" - the ability to shift through time and space as a means of accepting absurd realities like war and death - has got to be useful to the average Joe. Vonnegut is a madman.

10. Brazil (Gilliam)
    If George Orwell did stand-up comedy, it would be like Terry Gilliam predicting the future. Hilarious.

BONUS PICK: The Omega Man (Sagal)
    I threw this film into the mix because it seems relevant right now. Gun freak number one, Charlton Heston, plays the only uncontaminated man left standing after a biological attack on America. Observe as he "deals" with the protests of the germed-up mutant citizenry. Has Dick Cheney seen this?
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    except I got the trailer 3 minutes after it came out, JP was a little slow there!

Credits
    Originally posted by Jak616
    except I got the trailer 3 minutes after it came out, JP was a little slow there!
    I Got the trailer 4 hours before they were officially posted on the matrix site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast