Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

New T3 Spot tonight....

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't wait till someone uploads the new T3 TV Spot airing tonight! Sounds like a keeper to me! From TAF.com:

"I just saw the new T3 T.V. spot! It was freaking amazing! This was very exclusive s**t and more was revealed! All I can really remember was this:

Awesome footage of the cemetery shoot-out, The TX jacked someone's Lexus, TX tearing s**t up AND an older john with a rifle standing on top of a truck with the resistance looking at him while he holds the American flag.

Truly amazing stuff that will change the unbeliever's minds about the movie. Maybe it'll show again tomorrow......but I'm pissed that WB said nothing of it! Also,I think this is half of the footage of the new T3 trailer that premiers May 15."
    Yep...T3 will rise. The Machines will rise. And Skynet will rule over the machines in the "other" universe. Hehe. Arnie all the way!!!!
    --Dan

Credits
    Well, I'm still wondering how the heck they're gonna plausably tie this up with the first two (like Cameron was quoted as saying .. I'm sure Hollywood will come up with something), but as a big Arnie fan here's hoping it'll be an entertaining ride like T1 & T2!
    "It used to be said that we are what we eat... And then people maybe... a little more fashion conscious would say... 'No, you are what you wear'... Or you are what you read... But we would say in this millenium... You are what you watch..." Peter Gabriel - Growing Up

Credits
    Yes...I was pretty skeptical at first myself....but, I've been doing some research on the T3.com forums. And....from the looks of it...even the die-hard fans don't even know what happens after the first 30 min. or so in the movie.

Plus....if you didn't already know...there is a HUGE surprise in the middle of the movie...dealing with our hero Arnie...as well as two or so others that Warner Bros. is being completely tight lipped about. I think WB is actually taking a really good approach to their marketing. Expect a blitzkrieg of tv spots and stuff after the new trailer comes out May 15th! What's even cooler though...is that instead of following the now typical marketing style of Hollywood, we'll actually have a few surprises left in store for us for T3! Oh...and fans are being re-assured by test audiences that there is absolutely nothing to fear about this new film. It is said that the film almost "fits like a glove" to the rest of the series. I'm there!

--Dan :big grin:

Credits

Thumbs up

Beauty! I'll wait with an...ticipation then! Thanks for the info Dan.
    :big grin: