Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Credits

X2: X-MEN UNITED

20th Century Fox has given a subtitle to its forthcoming X-MEN sequel, out on May 2. The final name of the film will be X2: X-MEN UNITED.

Meanwhile, over at Movie City Geek, they've got new still images from the film on a special X2 first look page (we've commendeered that cool group shot of the team in the Oval Office.)

And yes, the rumors are true: the team behind X-MEN 2 have kept a big story spoiler a secret all these months. You won't find it in the novelization or the comic book adaptation. Instead, go see the movie in three weeks. After all, wouldn't it have sucked to know what the big revelation was about Darth Vader in THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK before you saw the movie?

Yes, it would have sucked.
    From Cinescape
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits

Credits
    this "X-Men: United" subtitle SUX. X² was perfect.

Credits
    It sounds like they're trying to capitalize on the war.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Originally posted by blugh
    It sounds like they're trying to capitalize on the war.
    Oh, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

That's a stretch if I EVER heard one.

Credits
    i liked better....that was cool but well x men united ...i think they dont want to get into counting down Titles like x men 5 or x men 8 when they doing more movies...

Credits
    New poster:

Credits
    stupid poster...and why in the hell are they putting a loser like halle berry in the front ..?? (gonna take heat for that one)

it's professor x's team, put him in the front. or with magneto or even the boy that plays iceman....anyone but halle berry.

not to mention that the poster is a poor job. anyone with a little bit of photoshop skills could have done better....
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Originally posted by red bear
    stupid poster...and why in the hell are they putting a loser like halle berry in the front ..?? (gonna take heat for that one)
    Same reason why she's on the poster of 'Die Another Day' size as big as Pierce Brosnan: cos she's the pre-sale 'star' that's gonna sell tickets, or so the movie studios think, hate it or not...

Actually it doesn't look too bad, though probably works better as a desktop wallpaper.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    i like the new poster..... but still no yellow spandex? i want to see them in yellow spandex
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    because Helly Berry got an oscar and so one they will sell more tickets they hope...
    Hm matrix Doesnt need such Promotion :-))

Credits
    Originally posted by GermanFinne
    because Helly Berry got an oscar and so one they will sell more tickets they hope...
    Hm matrix Doesnt need such Promotion :-))
    well so far Matrix is getting lots of promotion but they are not allowed to promote on everything like in kiddy magazines or anything towards non adults coz this movie is rated R and marketing for such films is restricted... but still they are spending Millions on marketing, at least over the internet..:big grin:

Credits
    Originally posted by tisoy
    well so far Matrix is getting lots of promotion but they are not allowed to promote on everything like in kiddy magazines or anything towards non adults coz this movie is rated R and marketing for such films is restricted... but still they are spending Millions on marketing, at least over the internet..:big grin:
    I Heard that they spent actually 2 Million Dollars in germany that before the matrix reloaded is shown there is a trailer before the movie starts for Enter the Matrix 2 weeks long...i think it is the biggest commercial in a movie for a movie game ever...

ftp://ftp.infogrames.net/movies/ente..._tr_640_dl.zip
    this trailer will be shown before the movie..
    Last edited by Matrix; 04-14-2003 at 05:40 AM.

Credits
    Straight of the Scifiwire presses:

Director Bryan Singer denied to SCI FI Wire that his upcoming X-Men sequel movie will carry a subtitle, as reported by other Web sites. The sequel, which opens May 2, is simply called X2, the director said.
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    Nice cyclops photo...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast