Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Talking Sig rules .. pls

JP maybe it is about time to make some rules or at least guides on the kind of sigs we use in the forums...

heres my suggestion...

Sigs should not be taller than 200 pixels and not bigger than 200k in file size.
    Having huge sigs slows down the loading of pages to some people, especially dial ups.

you can disable sigs but then whats the point of having them at all

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    180 height as now is enough
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    1.) This forum can not limit sig sizes. Only only prevent file types or code
    2.) Sigs can be disabled in everyone's userCP. So can Avatars. Its all a choice if you want to view sigs or not.

Sigs limitations is only enforced but the Moderators for complete enjoyment by all users and members of Movie-List forums. Having a outstanding sized sig will create confusion and discomfort towards viewing and the forum.
    The enforced sizes of single sig pictures is promised at 600x180 pixels. The file sizes is tried to be kept at a minimum but not enforced totally. A size of 250kb is acceptable to the least.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Yeah but i think if they arent to huge the community will tell the one..*points on me with his 2,5 Mb sig*....