Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

X-2 Breaks Records....

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/

X-2: Moviegoers should have no trouble finding which theater they want to see the highly anticipated X-Men sequel. They only have to choose between 3,700 theaters, or so.

According to Box Office Mojo X-2: X-Men United will be opening in 3,741 theaters across the country this weekend, making it the widest opening release in movie history. This breaks the mark set last year by another sequel: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets which opened in 3,682 theaters on November 15.

X-2 also set another record by opening in the most countries ever. The students and staff of Mutant High will be seen in 80 countries, breaking the previous record of 74 countries held by last year's Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.

But starting today, X-2 will be going after another record: biggest opening weekend. That record is held by another Marvel Comics movie, Spider-Man, which opened on this same weekend last year, and raked in $114.8 million in its opening weekend. Does X-2 have enough mutant power to steal the record away from Spidey? We'll have to wait and see. But, with the widest opening weekend in history, X-2 definitely has a chance to knock the webbed wonder off his throne.
    :big grin:
    i say $90M for the 1st weekend

and its not ROTTEN :big grin:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/X2XMenUnited-10000674/

RATING: FRESH READING: 89%

(FRESH = 60% or Greater)

Reviews counted: 116
    Fresh: 103 Rotten: 13
    Average Rating: 7.5/10
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    ANd with that Movie The EMpire of FOX will raise....and my brother too....more money for him ...more dvds for me
    YOu see that effects me in an positiv way....
    I Like Interactive Business....:big grin: :big grin:

Credits
    I work all weekend

Credits
    I would love to contribute to the opening weekend's numbers, but I'm gonna be working on a paper.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.