Thanks Thanks:  0
    maniacKNOWSall Guest

Best movie Quotes

What are you trying to tell me.... That I can dodge bullets.......

No Neo.. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready... You wont have to....

This is my Favorite Movie Quote of all time... Whats yours???

Credits
    god another matrix fanboy.... ohhh well at least MATRIX aka Germanfinne now has a partner..

my fav quote i can recall now .. is

YOU ONE UGLY MOTHER*****ER !!!

Arnie in Predator......
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    "Everything was going fine, until dickless here came and shut down the power grid.."

"Is this true?"

"Yes, it's true....This man has no Dick...."

Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters

Credits
    been done before...and fairly recently.

here

..there is a search option at the top of the forums....
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Already a thread about this...

one of my favorite quote is

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

Credits
    I can't believe no one's quoted Fight Club yet here. Granted, this thread has already been done.

Anyway, here are some from Fight Club, since you've all failed to recognize it.

"Ha. Flashback Humour."

"Which car company do you work for?"
    "A Major One."

And my fave...

"You are not your ****ing khakis."
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    i like from pulp fiction sam L jackson

"DO I LOOK LIKE A BITCH TO YOU" hahah hes awesome in that movie
    Blu-Ray Supporter
    55 blurays and counting... plus Batman Begins, Iron Man, Transformers and many others on Pre-order.

Credits
    Originally posted by blugh
    "Which car company do you work for?"
    "A Major One."
    yes, that´s a great scene
    "Are there a lot of these kinds of accidents? "
    "You wouldn't believe. "

but my favorite is:
    "It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them."
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    did anybody use

"MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU" :big grin:

Credits
    there's another thread like this i've started a long time ago.... can't find it

oh well....

"We're gonna need a bigger boat"

"Do NOT go in there..... WOOOO!!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do ya mean you don't gamble?"

"... I don't gamble, never have and never will"

"Alright, I bet ya 20 bucks that I can get ya gambling by the end of the day....."

"....................... you're on!!"

(giggling)

"I'm so gonna get ya"

"Nuh-uh"

"Oh yah, i'm gonna get ya"

"Nuh-uh"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is he doing?"

".... He's starting to believe" (from the Matrix... ahhh)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fork..."

"...... *****"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Look, I know you and me don't exactly see eye to eye on certain things. I mean, man, we don't see eye to eye on just about anything. But dad, I come to believe that I got it in me to be somebody in this world. And it's not because I'm so different from you either. It's cuz I'm the same. You know, I can be just as hardheaded and just as tough. I only hope I can be as good a man as you are........ I mean, sure, Dr. von Braun's a great scientist, but he isn't my hero"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Daddy?"

"Hey Gracie. I know that I promised you that I will be coming home"

"Yeah?"

"Well Gracie, it looks like I'm gonna have to break that promise"

"I understand and I have something to tell you too. I don't blame you for mom leaving. She left us both. Everything I have good inside of me came from you"

"I wish I could walk you down the aisle. But I'll be looking down from time to time. I love you"

"I love you too"

"Honey, I have to go"

"Daddy, no..... no daddy noo"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I bet she shags like a minx...... How do I know after being frozen for 30 years I have no inner monologue...........

.......... I hope I didn't say that out loud just now"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Remind me to thank John for a lovely weekend"

there are too many!!!
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    I think I posted most of these before, but what the heck, they are worth repeating and gets me closer to the 100 post mark.

"I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a lawfirm, and that three or more are called a congress!" - John Adams (1776)

(speaking to God) "I do believe you've laid a curse on North America! A curse that we here now rehearse in Philadelphia! A little flood, a simple famine, plagues of locusts everywhere, or a cataclysmic earthquake, I'd accept with some despair. But no, you've sent us Congress! Good God, sir, was that fair?" - John Adams (1776)

“Bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe.” - Dr. “Bones” McCoy (Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home)

“I’m terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought.” - Egon Spengler (Ghostbusters)

“A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it.” - K (Men in Black)

“Gentlemen, congratulations. You're everything we've come to expect from years of government training.” - Zed (Men in Black)

“Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it.” - Anne Shirley (Anne of Green Gables)

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” - Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone)

“It is not our abilities that tell us what we truly are ... it is our choices.” - Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets)

“Well I’ll tell ya, in all my years I ain't never heard, seen nor smelled an issue that was so dangerous it couldn't be talked about. Hell yes! I'm for debating anything.” Stephen Hopkins (1776)

“Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.” - Yoda (Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back)

“Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.” - Yoda (Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones)

"He didn't die of old age, either. He was poisoned, stabbed, shot, hung, stretched, disembowled, drawn and quartered." - Ray Stanz (Ghostbusters II)
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection