Credits

Eyes Wide Shut (1999)

Directed by
    Stanley Kubrick

Writing credits
    Arthur Schnitzler (novel)
    Stanley Kubrick ...

Tagline: Cruise. Kidman. Kubrick.

Plot Outline: Tom Cruise plays a doctor who is married to an art curator. One day his wife admits that she almost cheated on him and that leads Cruise's character through an odyssey of sexual and moral discovery.
    hosted by: Carl
    encoded by: tisoy
    VOB source by : EDITMAN

Eyes Wide Shut 640x480 17MB

at 1st viewing I did not get the point of the movie, it was soo pointless.. then at 2nd viewing I then realized this movie is a freaking MASTERPIECE... .. Stanley Kubrick simply wanted to point out the role of love and sex in a relationship, but the way he tries to convey it in this movie is really extra ordinary.....

If youi dont get the point of this movie then... sorry... go on and watch a fun pop corn flick instead :big grin:
    Last edited by trailergod; 05-09-2003 at 06:18 PM.
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    excellent, thanks.

EWS is a good flick, and the trailer playing to chris isaak's "baby did a bad bad thing" is a good one.

Credits
    Originally posted by impetigo
    excellent, thanks.

EWS is a good flick, and the trailer playing to chris isaak's "baby did a bad bad thing" is a good one.
    Actually I prefer the ShoWest clip/teaser with Tom and Nic doing it naked in front of the mirror. But there's no source available anywhere so we have to post the trailer, which is also good...

So if anyone of you know where editman can find this teaser (on DVD preferably), even in Saudi Arabia, tip me and I'm make sure it gets posted here for every one in the Forum.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    some people noticed that this trailer looks bad, well the source is not too good to begin with, so sorry about that

Credits
    Originally posted by tisoy
    some people noticed that this trailer looks bad, well the source is not too good to begin with, so sorry about that
    yeah, sorry 'bout the source. Apparently the trailer's only available on R1 DVD. One of the movies I had to get both versions (cos R1's been digitally altered in the orgy scene, but R4 doesn't have the trailer.)

Credits

Cool

Originally posted by editman
    Actually I prefer the ShoWest clip/teaser with Tom and Nic doing it naked in front of the mirror.
    Here, this is the direct link to that trailer. I found it on a website. It's in MPEG and the resolution is not very high (320x240), but it's the only one I could find :

http://www.archiviokubrick.it/film/e...ler/teaser.mpg

Credits
    Originally posted by Tony
    Here, this is the direct link to that trailer. I found it on a website. It's in MPEG and the resolution is not very high (320x240), but it's the only one I could find :
    Thanks for the effort, Tony. I've got that 4 years ago...

What I really want to know is if the ShoWest teaser has ever been released on Warner Bros homevideo or DVD, so that we can encode a high-res QT version of it.