Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Babylon 5

Credits

Babylon 5

After finished season 2 of babylon 5 - last time i saw this was at least 3.5 - 4 years ago.. and I still come to the conclusion that Babylon 5 is the best show ever created and ranks over all movies and television series I have seen... mainly because its story is so in depth and epic... it touches on many familiar themes from Lord of the Rings and other great stories.... I even saw a bit of Patton in there....

It comes out on top in my books....

Credits
    I'm just amazed @ the depth of the whole series. You can tell straight from the pilot episode to the finalie episode that it was all written carefully, and plotted and directed. All major episodes are connected which are all over the series. Have never before seen that!
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Originally posted by Kn'thrak
    I'm just amazed @ the depth of the whole series. You can tell straight from the pilot episode to the finalie episode that it was all written carefully, and plotted and directed. All major episodes are connected which are all over the series. Have never before seen that!

yup great show =)
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    That's because the 5-year story of B5 was written and planned out before it was filmed.

Nice show.

BTW, you might want to check out Farscape.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    I love B5! A complex and itricate 5-year plot. Great cast choices and damn good special effects. Check out the B5 DVD thread I started:

http://www.movie-list.com/forum/show...&threadid=5094
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar