Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Starship Troopers 2 - first pic!

if anyone cares about this straight to video sequel, here's the first pic (from starshiptroopers2.com):

Credits
    how the hell can you take your acting carreer seriously if youre gonna accept a straight-2-video role???

Credits
    straight to video sequel ? we will never see it in theatres
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Originally posted by tisoy
    straight to video sequel ? we will never see it in theatres
    That's bad news...I really enjoyed the first one. I've seen it 2-3 times on the big screen.
    Last edited by lafce; 05-29-2003 at 11:43 AM.

Credits
    Originally posted by sander.brons
    how the hell can you take your acting carreer seriously if youre gonna accept a straight-2-video role???
    if you take a look at the filmography of each actor on the site you'll see how serious they have taken their career before they can be happy that they got at least a role in a straight-2-video sequel of a more or less successful movie.
    btw, has anybody seen anything from the main actors of the first part besides denise richards? i guess casper van dien and dina meyer are now among those people waiting for offers for direct-2-video stuff
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    Wait a min... How can Brenda Strong be on this movie? She played Captain Deladier in the first film and died on a ship when everyone was evacuating. Look on the website's cast.... Maybe i'm wrong... Am i the only one who thinks they didn't do a very good job on the website? It looks like crap and is very vague in information...
    "In case I don't see you--good afternoon, good evening and good night." -The Truman Show

Credits
    Originally posted by streetpreacher
    if you take a look at the filmography of each actor on the site you'll see how serious they have taken their career before they can be happy that they got at least a role in a straight-2-video sequel of a more or less successful movie.
    btw, has anybody seen anything from the main actors of the first part besides denise richards? i guess casper van dien and dina meyer are now among those people waiting for offers for direct-2-video stuff
    those guys cant act for **** (most of them)